PDA

View Full Version : Best commentators

DriveFor5
05-20-2008, 11:23 PM
My favorite team is Mike Breen, Mark Jackson, and Jeff Van Gundy. I especially like the Jackson/Van Gundy exchanges.

Gotta love Hubie Brown though, a team could be down 10 with under a minute to go and he always finds a way to still give them a chance. "All they need to do is get a stop, get a quick three, and hope they miss some free throws...still lots of time remaining".

Where's Bill Walton by the way? "Throw it dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn". "This is one of the greatest spectacles in the history of western civilization".

Brutalis
05-20-2008, 11:24 PM
I careless they all suck in different ways....

and wtf did happen to bill walton? weird

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
He's recovering from back surgery he had a few months back.

Man of Steel
05-20-2008, 11:26 PM
I liked that ugly stupid sounding raggedy ass ESPN bitch who called one of our games last week. Don't know her name--was totally glued to the set when they showed her face. Think I'm in love...

bigfan
05-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Hubie is pretty good.

td4mvp21
05-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Jackson and Breen suck, IMO. I get so fucking sick of Breen saying "PUTS IT IN" after every damn basket and talking about how boring the Spurs are and how they have won 4 in 9 years. Jackson is just an idiot.

Helix Versa
05-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Jackson was bascially sucking Paul Pierce's cock tonight...it was quite disturbing.

gospursgojas
05-20-2008, 11:29 PM
I much rather hear Breen, JVG, and Mark than Marv and Reggie.

I get so tired of Reggie calling Marv Marvelous

Allanon
05-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Hubie's one smart dude, you would never guess he's 100 years old by listening to him.

JVG, Action Jackson and Breen are pretty funny.

Marv is great but Reggie is ok. I remember Reggie going crazy sounding like a chick on one of those leading into commercial break highlights and Marv says "You OK Reggie?"

That chick is actually pretty good as far as basketball mechanics.

Doug Collins and that dude that sounds like Marv are a very objective oriented crew.

lefty
05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Hubie's one smart dude, you would never guess he's 100 years old by listening to him.

JVG, Action Jackson and Breen are pretty funny.

Marv is great but Reggie is ok. I remember Reggie going crazy sounding like a chick on one of those leading into commercial break highlights and Marv says "You OK Reggie?"

That chick is actually pretty good as far as basketball mechanics.

Doug Collins and that dude that sounds like Marv are a very objective oriented crew.

:lol

Kevin Harlan does sound like Marv