PDA

View Full Version : Duncan, Manu, TP, and Bowen are 16-2 in last 18 playoffs series

DriveFor5
05-21-2008, 01:37 AM
Why would they lose now?

Spurs in 5.

Brutalis
05-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Why not? Don't be so arrogant.

ether
05-21-2008, 05:23 AM
Why would they lose now?

Spurs in 5.

Stats like these are always brought up on ESPN as if they actually mean something. They don't. Worry about the lakers and not the last 18 playoff series your team has played. You want another meaningless stat? The Lakers have beaten the Spurs in seven games series 3 out of the last 4 times they have faced off. (All in the last 8 years) Meaningless right?

Should be a great series though. I suspect it's going 7. I'm rooting hard for the spurs. I hate the Lakers. And seriously, who could possibly root for phil Jackson?

ImmortalD24
05-21-2008, 06:00 AM
Stats like these are always brought up on ESPN as if they actually mean something. They don't. Worry about the lakers and not the last 18 playoff series your team has played. You want another meaningless stat? The Lakers have beaten the Spurs in seven games series 3 out of the last 4 times they have faced off. (All in the last 8 years) Meaningless right?

Should be a great series though. I suspect it's going 7. I'm rooting hard for the spurs. I hate the Lakers. And seriously, who could possibly root for phil Jackson?http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2155/58390737wavesmileyyz3.gif

bresilhac
05-21-2008, 06:10 AM

Should be a great series though. I suspect it's going 7. I'm rooting hard for the spurs. I hate the Lakers. And seriously, who could possibly root for phil Jackson?

No kidding. Jackson is such a smug, arrogant, super-overconfident jackass that it makes it easy to root against him and his teams.