PDA

View Full Version : Kobe $10,000 watch to team for MVP and the Laker Secret Weapon

Allanon
05-21-2008, 02:11 AM
Snippets from the LA Times.

The $10,000 thanks to teammates
The Lakers were enjoying their dinner at a South Bay restaurant, each receiving a $9,800 watch as a gift from Kobe Bryant, when reality hit.

The Lakers got together again to view a playoff game, this time watching the Spurs finish off New Orleans.

At the restaurant, Bryant gave each of his teammates a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch as thanks for helping him win the most valuable player award. Then the Lakers went their separate ways, knowing what awaited them Wednesday in the opener of the Western Conference finals -- defense, defense, tradition and more defense.

The Weapon

Forward Trevor Ariza, who hasn't played since Jan. 20 because of a broken bone in his right foot, finished a scrimmage at Monday's practice with an eye-catching reverse dunk. He is expected to return to game action at some point in the West finals.

"He looked good today," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said. "There's still some recognition skills [where] he's re-orienting himself to what we do. His speed and athleticism is always a factor. He runs the lanes. His defense is aggressive. There's a lot of things that Trevor does naturally that are very beneficial to team play at both ends of the floor."

Having Trevor back is going to be huge. Ariza Highlights for the doubters
_p6MpMn47mE
DLTJ5AptyPs

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Kobe $10,000 watch to team

he must have been caught playing with other teams.

KidCongo
05-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Ariza to posterize Duncan this series?

LA24
05-21-2008, 03:13 AM
he must have been caught playing with other teams.

Hey, that's kinda funny. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2008, 04:48 AM
i bet yah its bribe money cause they know something his wife doesnt know hahahhahaha

kobe man

ImmortalD24
05-21-2008, 05:04 AM
Ariza to posterize Duncan this series?Absolutely... Kobe and Ariza will attack the Spurs weak/soft frontline.

traitoravery
05-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Fuck the Lakers the that Team has not won shit.... A bunch of young scrubs with Kobe.... Duncan is gonna fuck Pau in the Asss and Bowen will make Kobe wish he had that fat tub of lard Shaq back on his Team.....Odom will forget hes in the playoffs and Manu is gonna shit all over whoever gaurds him..... Spurs in 6 bitches....

Remmeber this Bitches We win rings :flag:

DBryant88
05-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Fuck the Lakers the that Team has not won shit.... A bunch of young scrubs with Kobe.... Duncan is gonna fuck Pau in the Asss and Bowen will make Kobe wish he had that fat tub of lard Shaq back on his Team.....Odom will forget hes in the playoffs and Manu is gonna shit all over whoever gaurds him..... Spurs in 6 bitches....

Remmeber this Bitches We win rings :flag:

wow and people say im i douche

Killakobe81
05-21-2008, 08:44 AM
LOL ...this is gonna be fun cant wait ...to go to work here in SA and laugh at all the Sperm fans ...

lefty
05-21-2008, 08:47 AM
"Guys,

Please accept the money so I can take more shots.

Oh and also, because I just banged the whole Jazz dancers team "