PDA

View Full Version : How I Spent My Night on the Tarmac with the Spurs... by DJ Gallo

RonMexico
05-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Even Spur fans can find some of the humor in his satire below:

LIFE WITH THE SPURS
How I spent my night trapped on the tarmac, by the San Antonio Spurs:

Manu Ginobili: "I kept reclining my seat over and over and over again to remind myself of sound defensive fundamentals."

Tony Parker: "My night was spent listening to Eva scream at me on my cell phone, saying this was the lamest excuse ever and that she knew I was with another woman and that I would pay."

Tim Duncan: "I just stared straight ahead and without emotion, patiently waiting for the delay to end."

Damon Stoudamire: "I stayed up all night worrying they were going through my bags."

Matt Bonner: "I joined the 14-foot-high club."

Michael Finley: "I watched 'Into The Wild' and then thought about who I would eat on the team if we were stuck in the plane much longer. I decided I'd start with Jacque Vaughn. He looks tender."

Bruce Bowen: "I actually spent the night in a holding cell for elbowing a stewardess who told me they were out of peanuts."

Fabricio Oberto: "I let my coaches take turns braiding my hair."

Robert Horry: "I slept peacefully until the maintenance crew got close to finishing, and then they woke me so I could tighten the final bolt."

-- DJ Gallo

Cry Havoc
05-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Even Spur fans can find some of the humor in his satire below:

Michael Finley: "I watched 'Into The Wild' and then thought about who I would eat on the team if we were stuck in the plane much longer. I decided I'd start with Jacque Vaughn. He looks tender."

:lmao

Robert Horry: "I slept peacefully until the maintenance crew got close to finishing, and then they woke me so I could tighten the final bolt."

:toast

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I like DJ Gallo... good stuff on this one, too.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:50 AM
:lmao

Anti.Hero
05-21-2008, 11:50 AM

:lol Golden.

PM5K
05-21-2008, 12:09 PM
I don't know who DJ Gallo is but it's pretty funny...

ata
05-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Funny stuff

SpursFanFirst
05-21-2008, 01:31 PM
:lmao good stuff! Good find.

pawe
05-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Nice!