PDA

View Full Version : Are You Afraid Stern Fans You Should Be

KOBESWEEPSTHESPURS
05-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Are You Afraid Stern Fans Well You Should Be Because Tonight Is The Begining To The End Of Your Season In 4 Games There Is No Way You Will Be Able To Stop Kobe,odom,gasol They Are So Much Better Then Your Sorry 3 Of Duncan Manu Parker You Will Not Win Your 5th Non Legit Title This Year The Only Way The Title Is Legit Is If The Lakers,pistons, Or Celtics Win It Not The Sterns You Guys Have Probally Already Paid Off Officals To Help You In This Series But It Will Not Matter Kobe Will Avg 50 Plus Against Your Sorry Defense So Long Sterns And Gn Biatces

ducks
05-21-2008, 05:12 PM
he will sweep the spurs with his sharp elbows?

duncan228
05-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Thread title change coming...

PeterBurns
05-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Finally, a Solid well thought-out sensible post.

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 05:14 PM
It's so inspiring to see that this outstanding product of the LAUSD knows how to use a computer. :lol

Lakers_55
05-21-2008, 05:15 PM
I hate trolls. Especially Laker trolls. This forum should verify ages, then we would see less of trash like this.

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2008, 05:15 PM
They must have some really shitty schools in LA...I've never seen trolls with so many run on sentences with no punctuation...

Mister Sinister
05-21-2008, 05:16 PM
OP owes me a new soda.

PeterBurns
i'mnotsurewhathisentirepostwasabout

duncan228
I think this is the same Suns troll who's registered under a million names since we took them out.

midgetonadonkey
05-21-2008, 05:18 PM
I think this is the same Suns troll who's registered under a million names since we took them out.

You are correct. This is one of the worst trolls ever.

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 05:19 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Nope. Not afraid.

It's basketball.

Radiosparks
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
i'mnotsurewhathisentirepostwasabout

:lmao:lmao

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM

TEQUILA LIME FAJITAS

Serves 4

5 Tbsp. Queen Creek Olive Mill Mexican lime olive oil
1 pound chicken breast, sliced (medium shrimp or sliced steak may be substituted)
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 jalapeño pepper with seeds removed, chopped
1 medium red onion, sliced vertically
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 shot of your favorite tequila (optional)
1 Tbsp. Queen Creek Olive Mill White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro.

1. Heat Mexican lime olive oil in a heavy skillet. Add chicken and sauté for 2 minutes.

2. Add all peppers, onion and garlic and continue to sauté for an additional 8 to 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.

3. Add tequila and white balsamic vinegar. Cook for one minute more, remove from the heat and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.

4. The fajitas may be served right out of the skillet with warm corn or flour tortillas accompanied by salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream and a cold beer.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 05:21 PM
CITRUS PIE

Serves 6 to 8

Since last winter’s freeze damaged many trees and reduced our expected citrus crop, you’ll want to treasure any fruit you harvest this spring. This easy pie showcases both the pure citrus flavor and pretty slices of our more unusual citrus varieties. (Do not use grapefruit or thick-skinned lemons or oranges for this pie; you’ll have too much white pith.)

You can make the pie in a standard pie plate or, for a prettier presentation, use a thin tart shell. The quantity of sugar depends on the sourness of your fruit; I like the pie a bit on the tart side. The most difficult part of this recipe is removing the seeds, especially if you use kumquats. Don’t forget to start the recipe the night before you plan to serve it.

Approximately 2 cups organic citrus of your choice with thin, unblemished skin (such as 2 large Meyer lemons, 3 to 4 medium limes, 8 limequats or 24 kumquats)
Finely grated zest of 1 scrubbed lemon
1 to 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
2 extra-large eggs
Pie crust or tart shell, partially baked (put citrus zest in the crust for an extra hit of flavor)

1. Scrub the citrus under warm water with an abrasive scrubber. Rinse well. If using large citrus fruit like lemons or limes, cut off both ends of to expose the fruit (if using kumquats, this is not necessary). Then cut the citrus into paperthin slices (I like to use the slicing tube on my food processor.) Remove any seeds. Layer the citrus slices, zest and sugar in a large bowl. Toss gently and set aside for 30 to 60 minutes. Toss again. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 8 hours or overnight, stirring once or twice if convenient.

2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

3. Stir the citrus mixture carefully and remove any remaining seeds. Whisk the eggs until light in a separate bowl, add them to the citrus mixture and mix well. Pour into the pre-baked pie crust or tart shell and arrange citrus slices as needed so that they lay flat in the crust or tart shell.

4. Bake the tart until the filling is set and lightly golden, approximately 25 to 30 minutes for a thin tart and 30 to 40 minutes for a pie. Rotate the pie in the oven midway through baking to ensure even coloring. Remove and place on a wire rack.

5. Serve the pie warm or cool. To keep the pie, wait until it cools, cover it and refrigerate. Bring it back to room temperature before serving.

Medvedenko
I love Trolls....how can I not....I've been trolling on here since 04

Kori Ellis
FIERY GARLIC SHRIMP WITH MINT MANGO SALSA

FIERY GARLIC SHRIMP

4 wooden skewers
1 lime, juiced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp Chinese chile oil
1/2 tsp coarse grain salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
12 large shrimp, shelled and deveined

Soak the wooden skewers in water for several hours. In a medium bowl, place the lime juice, garlic, Chinese chile oil, salt and white pepper. Mix the ingredients together. Add the shrimp and allow to marinate for one hour.

Thread the shrimp on the wooden skewers. Grill the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side, or until they have turned pink with some grill marks. Serve the shrimp with the Mango Mint Salsa. The recipe serves four.

MANGO MINT SALSA

2 cups mango, diced
3/4 cup red onions, minced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
2 jalapeño chile peppers, seeded and diced
1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
1 lime, juiced

In a medium bowl, place all of the ingredients and mix gently.

Chill the salsa in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.

Kori Ellis
SMOKED SALMON DIP WITH TOASTY PITA CHIPS

SMOKED SALMON DIP

1/2 lb. smoked salmon
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
1 clove garlic, minced
2 dashes white pepper
2 Tbsp parsley, minced
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
6 whole pita breads
4 Tbsp minced fresh herbs, such as parsley, rosemary, thyme, dill
4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Place the salmon in a food processor and puree until finely minced.

In a medium bowl, place the pureed salmon, mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix the ingredients together until they are well blended.

Add the garlic, white pepper, parsley and lemon juice to the salmon mixture. Stir together and serve on toasty pita chips.

Serves six.

TOASTY PITA CHIPS

Cut pita bread into halves and then into triangles to form chips. (If the bread is thick, you can first cut it horizontally into two rounds and then cut each round into chips.)

Place chips on baking sheet and brush both sides with extra virgin olive oil. Top chips with minced herbs.

Roast in 350-degree oven until crisp. Allow to cool before serving.

duncan228
Those fajitas sound great.

Kori Ellis
MESQUITE ALMOND COOKIES
By Junie Hostetler

1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups unbleached white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour (Pima club wheat flour)
1/2 cup mesquite meal
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sliced almonds

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Set aside two baking sheets.

In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugars. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour, mesquite meal, soda and salt. Stir in almonds.

Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.

Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a 400-degree oven. Remove from baking sheet to wire racks, for cooling.

Yield: 3 to 3 1/2 dozen cookies

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Recipes Source: http://www.ediblephoenix.com

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Kori, will you adopt me??? :lol

austinlakepirate
05-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Are You Afraid Stern Fans Well You Should Be Because Tonight Is The Begining To The End Of Your Season In 4 Games There Is No Way You Will Be Able To Stop Kobe,odom,gasol They Are So Much Better Then Your Sorry 3 Of Duncan Manu Parker You Will Not Win Your 5th Non Legit Title This Year The Only Way The Title Is Legit Is If The Lakers,pistons, Or Celtics Win It Not The Sterns You Guys Have Probally Already Paid Off Officals To Help You In This Series But It Will Not Matter Kobe Will Avg 50 Plus Against Your Sorry Defense So Long Sterns And Gn Biatces

Now that's incoherent.

Somehow I expected the Laker trolls to be better than this.

TampaDude
05-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Recipes Source: http://www.ediblephoenix.com

Thanks for the link, Kori...but Phoenix was only good as an appetizer... :lol

rasho8
05-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Stupid S0ns troll.

Cant you go and die like your team already? My god.

Your team, city and self suck.

Get over it and deal.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-21-2008, 05:27 PM

Stop Capitalizing Every Damn Word You Retard Can't You See It's Annoying And Also Please Use Correct Punctuation Thanks You Cunt

YODA
05-21-2008, 05:34 PM

I just finished a temp job scoring for 5th grade TASP tests in another state. We graded on a 1-4 scale in five areas.
Here are the scores I give this fool.
Content- 2
Style- 2
Setence formation- 1
Usage- 2
Mechanics-1

I would guess 80% of the papers I graded were better then this. How Sad.:nope

marini martini
05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
should try my Italian sausage, green peppers, & onions! Yum:hungry:

Another shot:toast

ducks
05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
did you create this thread
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94277&page=3

CubanMustGo
05-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Wouldn't the 'Sterns' have to be the team which averaged nearly 40 FTs/game last round ??

Red Hawk #21
05-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Poor Suns fan, :nope

Holt's Cat
05-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Afraid of what? A middle aged single man with a modem?

SpursWoman
05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
okay ... I'm making the tequila-lime fajitas. :tu

Twisted_Dawg
05-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Stop Capitalizing Every Damn Word You Retard Can't You See It's Annoying And Also Please Use Correct Punctuation Thanks You Cunt

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

Holt's Cat
05-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Before I forget, it's amusing that Laker fan's primary excuse for their upcoming loss is that Stern wants the Spurs to win it all, especially against the Lakers in the WCF. You have to be a special type of 'tard to believe that.

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 06:23 PM
What's with the random posts of recipes?

SouthTexasRancher
05-21-2008, 06:29 PM

KOBESWEEPSTHESPURS,

dude, I saw you on Jay Leno the other night where he goes out to the funky streets of LA and finds idiots to talk to. He asked you

1) Who the President of the United States was?
2) What state was Los Angeles in?
3) What day of the week was it?
4) How old are you?

Your answers bordered on the typical imbecilic that Jay Leno always gets from idiots on the street.

Your answers were as follows:

1) Uhhhhhhh, Scooby-Doo!
2) Uhhhhhhh, duhhhhhhhhh, I dunno!
3) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there are days in a week?
4) Hmmmmm, uhhhhhh, duhhhhh, 3? 5? 4? I dunno!

SPURS In 6...!!!

:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag::lobt2:

ducks
05-21-2008, 06:30 PM
http://www.kburgessjr.com/lakersSuckTee.png

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM

http://i28.tinypic.com/2qn36s3.jpg

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Failllllllllllll

dbreiden83080
05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2qn36s3.jpg

:toast

GreasyJoe
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

LMAO Patton Oswalt :lmao

Newton
05-21-2008, 06:49 PM

I'm afraid of your grammar. Deathly afraid. Otherwise, no.

Lakers Dynasty
05-21-2008, 07:22 PM

Be careful, KSTS -
Your post may be too complicated, and probably went over most of their heads.

Keep it simple -

Lakers Win.
Spurs Lose.

Otherwise, they bring out nonsense smack, and pretend to be superior (even though it is obvious . . . mom's computer? Basement jokes? Fifth grade?
Please.).

NOTE TO ALL SPURS FANS -

IF YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK, TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL.

Avitus1
05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm afraid the Lakers will get another good player and trade away nothing to get him. :-( Stern really hates them.

gaKNOW!blee
05-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Be careful, KSTS -
Your post may be too complicated, and probably went over most of their heads.

Keep it simple -

Lakers Win.
Spurs Lose.

Otherwise, they bring out nonsense smack, and pretend to be superior (even though it is obvious . . . mom's computer? Basement jokes? Fifth grade?
Please.).

NOTE TO ALL SPURS FANS -

IF YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK, TRY SOMETHING ORIGINAL.

Like we have won 3 titles since you were even relevant?

smeagol
05-21-2008, 07:42 PM

That is his trade mark.

Sort of like the Wet Bandits in Home Alone . . .

SpurOutofTownFan
05-21-2008, 07:43 PM
this is the same troll - look at his wall text entries with initial case. Same guy. Mental challenged.

Avitus1
05-21-2008, 07:43 PM
That is his trade mark.

Sort of like the Wet Bandits in Home Alone . . .

Wet Bandits were AMAZING. Easily better then the Sticky Bandits.

ClingingMars
05-21-2008, 07:46 PM
so another poster with a small penis?

- Mars