PDA

View Full Version : I Tried

Dannyboy
05-21-2008, 05:25 PM
I tried to only read post for reactions and quotes but I couldn't.

After reading several post on this forum for the last few days i've come to the conclusion that most (not all) spurs fans are some cocky sob's.

The spurs are like the cancer of the NBA, they're pathetic, slow paced, boring, unexciting, low rating, did i mention boring? basketball style makes me wanna throw a remote at my t.v. i will be damned if some fucking chop shop piece of shit team from trailer trash texas is gonna beat the glorious lakers.

Wait till game 1, any fucking doubters will be silence then, quote me dirtbags.

Mister Sinister
05-21-2008, 05:26 PM

After reading several post on this forum for the last few days i've come to the conclusion that most (not all) spurs fans are some cocky sob's.

The spurs are like the cancer of the NBA, they're pathetic, slow paced, boring, unexciting, low rating, did i mention boring? basketball style makes me wanna throw a remote at my t.v. i will be damned if some fucking chop shop piece of shit team from trailer trash texas is gonna beat the glorious lakers.

The pipes, the pipes are calling.

ducks
05-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I think most know this is not going to be easy

IceColdBrewski
05-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Tired smack=weak sauce.

Try again.

travis2
05-21-2008, 05:28 PM

Oh. so YOU were the one who busted up your buddy's HDTV playing video baseball...

Nice work...

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 05:28 PM
You're weak-willed.

austinlakepirate
05-21-2008, 05:29 PM
:lmao

Chop Shop?

This is typical Laker elitism.

Dude, news flash, LA is a shit hole. Nothing but sitting in traffic, swimming at polluted beaches, painting your grass green, getting beaten by cops, and trying to out cool the next guy.

We're cocky, prepare to find out why.

What compelled you to post here?

Dex
Bookmarking for the bump.

ElNono

The defending NBA Champions...

Dannyboy
05-21-2008, 05:30 PM
coming soon!
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/tombstone.jpg

ATXSPUR
05-21-2008, 05:33 PM
coming soon!
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/tombstone.jpg

You're a creative troll aren't you?

marini martini
05-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Dayum, first shot:toast

LakeShow
05-21-2008, 05:35 PM

Some of them are very cocky! With their history against LA it is a foolish cockiness.

ChumpDumper
Why does it matter to you?

ducks
Some of them are very cocky! With their history against LA it is a foolish cockiness.

this is not close to the same laker team that beat the spurs in the
past
I expect 5-6 close games

GSH
05-21-2008, 05:36 PM
After reading several post on this forum for the last few days i've come to the conclusion...

Hopefully the conclusion of you posting here. I'm pretty sure nobody gives a damn what you think.

ducks
05-21-2008, 05:36 PM

this is not necessary

ducks
05-21-2008, 05:37 PM
did you create this thread
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94277&page=3

Dannyboy
05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Hopefully the conclusion of you posting here. I'm pretty sure nobody gives a damn what you think.

and that is why you are responding.....?

LakeShow
05-21-2008, 05:39 PM
this is not close to the same laker team that beat the spurs in the
past
I expect 5-6 close games

Not the same but very good! The best in the WC. Lakers in 5

austinlakepirate
05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Last time lakers won a championship was 6 years ago.

We've won 4 in 9

That's why we're cocky you deficient.

Dannyboy
Lakers in 6

ducks
spurs won 4 in 9

Slomo
05-21-2008, 05:44 PM

So you registered here and started a thread just so you could fail, and then tell us about it?

Genius!

The Lakers must be thrilled to have you as a fan.

LakeShow
05-21-2008, 05:45 PM

We've won 4 in 9 *

Fixed

Dannyboy
05-21-2008, 05:45 PM

We've won 4 in 10

Get over it, every time the spurs make the finals nobody gives a fuck except spurs fans. Last years was the all time lowest finals ever! and remember 1 of those titles was during a LOCKOUT SEASON, so in reality 3.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Get over itI will say the same to you about your obsession with spurfan cockiness.

doldrums
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
This is a classy troll , knows lots of curse words. Is that how they bring you up in LA?

Dannyboy
05-21-2008, 05:58 PM
This is a classy troll , knows lots of curse words. Is that how they bring you up in LA?

Ah shut your face yokel.

Holt's Cat
05-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Laker fans are glory seeking douchebags with an inferiority complex the size of Vanessa's rock after Kobe raped that chick.

spurastic
05-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Danny's boy---And who gives a fuck if the Lakers win except Laker fans?

jag
05-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm trying to figure out who's bandwagon filled faster...Boston or the Lakers.

slayermin
05-21-2008, 06:33 PM
I LOVE LA! WE LOVE IT!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb104/slayermin/Spurs/spurs.jpg

Kermit
05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Mountain Oysters

2 pounds bull testicles (sheep or turkey testicles may be substituted)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (freshly shredded is preferable but grated will work)
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon milk
Seasonings to taste (I use a seasoning mixture made of equal amounts of salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne)
Louisiana Hot Sauce
Cooking oil*
If you can't find them already cut and processed, split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each oyster lengthwise. Peel and discard the skin. Slice lengthwise 1/4 thick. Either run through tenderizer once or pound with meat tenderizer.
Soak oysters in a pan with enough salt water to cover them for at least one hour (this takes out some of the blood). Drain. Rinse.
Soak oysters in a pan with enough milk to cover them for at least one hour (this takes out more of the blood and some of the saltiness). Drain. Rinse.
Lightly sprinkle seasonings on both sides of sliced oyster to taste.
Put flour in a shallow dish.
Put eggs in separate shallow dish and lightly whip in milk.
Put bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish and thoroughly mix in Parmesan cheese and seasonings, to taste.
Dredge each oyster into flour, then dip into egg mixture, and then dip into bread crumb/cheese mixture.
Place into hot cooking oil and cook until golden brown or tender (the
longer they cook, the tougher they get). Sprinkle with hot sauce and eat. Chase with beer.
Serves 6 to 8.

NOTES: Most people won't eat them again (if you can get them to try them in the first place) if they had a bad first experience with over- or under-cooked mountain oysters. Practice will help eliminate bad experiences if you're doing it for a first time sampler.

Some people prefer to parboil oysters before cooking. To do this, put
oysters (before slicing) in large pot with enough water to float oysters
and a generous tablespoon of vinegar. Parboil, drain and rinse. Let cool
and then slice each oyster and follow the tenderizing instructions.

Remember, parboiling is partially cooking so your final cooking time will
have to be reduced to prevent over-cooking. Reduced cooking time may
not result in a golden brown coating. I personally don't parboil - I prefer perfectly cooked with a golden brown crust.

*Peanut oil is best but pure hog lard is good too, vegetable oil will do
also.

Borosai
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I tried to only read post for reactions and quotes but I couldn't [...]

Next time, please try harder.

ElNono
05-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Get over it, every time the spurs make the finals nobody gives a fuck except spurs fans. Last years was the all time lowest finals ever! and remember 1 of those titles was during a LOCKOUT SEASON, so in reality 3.

You can win the ratings championship, we'll take the rings. And if nobody cares about the Spurs, why are you wasting your time here?

Sasha
05-21-2008, 07:01 PM

Wow. What a cocky sob.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 07:22 PM
So you registered here and started a thread just so you could fail, and then tell us about it?

Genius!

The Lakers must be thrilled to have you as a fan.
Give him a break. He's only been one since December.

Septic
05-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Cocky? Take a stroll down your board... and please stay there vag.

Avitus1
05-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I tried to get through this post without laughing....

I failed :-(

ClingingMars
05-21-2008, 07:54 PM
You're weak-willed.

GrandeDavid
05-21-2008, 08:01 PM

Sure, the Lakers eliminated the Spurs a few times in the Playoffs, but so have the Spurs done the same to the Lakers. Recall 1999? How about 2003 when your marquee player cried like a soft bitch after the game?

Hey, I know you're a Spurs fan just trying to get a rise out of people, so I'll quit here.

:flag:

JustSpurs
05-21-2008, 08:14 PM

I'm a douche!!!