PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Fans

WWTDD
05-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Recent remarks from an unnamed Laker fan *cough…Dannyboy…cough….is a huge bitch….cough*. I feel the need to give the Lakers fans a rundown of how this series will go. I am not suggesting I could guess exactly witch of the four ga mes the spurs win on their way to the finals, but I can guess exactly how the general discussion at spurstalk will go based on the first two rounds.

It started when the few Lakers fans that were not watching the latest high speed chase or working on their screenplay saw Tony hit a jumper to clinch game seven. This lead to a rush on SpursTalk.com so they could begin talking ‘rational/intelligent basketball’ with people who fundamentally disagree with almost everything they say. Before the series begins everything is pretty cordial (despite a few douches that can’t wait to start talking shit), with all of you trying to explain why the Spurs are done. You start with talk about how your top three are better than ours or your superstar is better than ours and these posts always throw in how old and slow we are for good measure. Then the first couple games are played and maybe you win some, maybe we win some, but the end you will start sounding like whiny babies.

At this point I must remind you that after the first few games you are still talking on a Spurs website. So, no matter what claims you try to make will either meet resistance or outright laughter, no one on this site will ever assume the Spurs are done after a game or two. This bothers you, so you make more outrageous claims to piss people off. You’ll probably start attacking the river walk or maybe Manu’s bald spot (which is just bad karma in general). This continues and no matter what the series is at you will become a group of assholes (much like the ones you saw during your days as fluffers). But you’re still talking shit on a Spurs sight. What makes you feel justified in this is beyond me. Maybe spurstalk is just a break from talking about the merits of socialized medicine on the GOP’s website, I just don’t know.

Anyway, let’s say this series is close near the end. That’s when you get really vicious. That’s when the claims get crazy enough that it might even shock Nurse Ratched. And, it will be right before the end for you guys that you will become complete and udder assholes alienating yourself from rational society only to be silenced by a jumper by Tony Parker. Your world will then have come full circle.

P.S. I don’t care if you reply. I almost never comment, so if you disagree with me sign on after the series is over and we’ll see how accurate I am. I’m guessing I’ll be pretty close.