PDA

View Full Version : Rasho is missed!!!

rr2418
01-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Yes that's right!! The Spurs needed Rasho last night. I'm not saying if he was playing, they would've won, but my God, nobody was clogging the middle! Miles had an Allstar type game, with many points coming where Rasho would've been covering. Massenburg has played good thus far, but the Spurs need everyone, and that includes Rasho.

SLOVENIAN 8
01-25-2005, 09:25 AM
That is true!! And Pryzibla would never have 16 pts!

boutons
01-25-2005, 09:29 AM
"And Pryzibla would never have 16 pts!"

I think Rasho would have had more impact in limiting Przybilla's 16 RBs.

Spurs were -5 RBs, but +5 TOs. Spurs are nearly always -RB in losses.

TMass started, played 16 minutes, but had only 1 RB.

SpursWoman
01-25-2005, 09:50 AM
That is true!! And Pryzibla would never have 16 pts!

But Godzilla was hitting mostly jump shots so Rasho would have had to have run out at him...which would mean he'd actually have to move. And according to TPark, you can't guard a jumpshot. :fro

No telling how that would have gone, but if anything we certainly missed his length inside.

Jimcs50
01-25-2005, 09:54 AM
I said this since he went down. The Spurs are not near as good without Rasho defensively...not even close.

BigVee
01-25-2005, 10:09 AM
I think anyone who is objective could see that TD was missing his running mate defending the basket. With Rasho out and Horry hurting, the interior D was sorely lacking.

smeagol
01-25-2005, 10:42 AM
People have to start listening to TPark and stop listening to Sequ and GW.

T Park
01-25-2005, 10:46 AM
Its just one game.

Fatigue was the cause of it.

But, your gonna see opposing team's centers have good games.

Massenburg did well on Brad Miller, but a shitty job on Pryzbilla.

I dont want them to loose anymore games, but if they do, itll be just like last night.

No interior defense, and no length inside challenging or intimidating shots.

Rasho may be a soft center, but hes a good defensive center, and last night, wouldve prevented SOME things happening.

Although with or without Rasho, they wouldve lost last night, they were whooped and ready to come home.

angel_luv
01-28-2005, 12:31 PM
I knew you would all start appreciating Rasho when you didn't have him. Rasho works quietly but he does got the job done! I can't wait until he is all better and we get him back.