PDA

View Full Version : Where is Rasho?

tlongII
01-25-2005, 09:37 AM
You guys are playing Massenburg at center? Is Nesterovic hurt or something? We killed you inside last night, and we haven't been doing that to anybody!

The Spurs' weaknesses it appears are at center and small forward. Small forward will be your primary concern when the playoffs arrive.

Eva Longoria was at the game last night. Maybe that's why the Spurs lost?

Jimcs50
01-25-2005, 09:58 AM
We need to have this bitch eliminated. TP has sucked every game she has attended.

Eva is to Tony what Madonna was to Rodman.

The damn pussy is always the downfall of many a good man.

:)

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-25-2005, 10:22 AM
You guys are playing Massenburg at center? Is Nesterovic hurt or something?

"Hello and welcome to last week!"

Sec24Row7
01-25-2005, 10:43 AM
It's hard to drive people to the baseline for the help when Nesterovic isn' there.

Nesterovic being gone hurts the small forward defensive position in that reguard.

Our guys are used to having help when they drive people baseline.

It just wasn't there last night.

FromWayDowntown
01-25-2005, 09:24 PM
I think we've been too busy realizing that Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett.

milkyway21
01-25-2005, 09:51 PM
The Spurs' weaknesses it appears are at center and small forward. Small forward will be your primary concern when the playoffs arrive.

this is pathetic! :blah Portland beat the Spurs by 8 and acted like they won the NBA title. Hello! ever heard of the "NBA's classic game of the Yr.?" that happened between the Spurs vs. the Suns when Rasho got injured. Where were you? At the Moron Mountain? :lol :lol :lol

And about that concern of small forward,let the Spurs worry on how to stay on TOP, okay? & you stay focused on HOW your team could make it to the 8th seed in WC... :lol

and finally, as a Spurs fan I'm happy to see Longoria was watching the Spurs game, too. It's not all L.A., this time. :eyebrows

ALVAREZ6
01-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Let me edit that.

Duncan>Boykins>Massenburg>Rasho>Garnett

milkyway21
01-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Let me edit that.

Duncan>Boykins>Massenburg>Rasho>Garnettclassic :elephant

gophergeorge
01-25-2005, 09:57 PM
We need to have this bitch eliminated. TP has sucked every game she has attended.

Tell me about it.... I last won a Major when?

Late,

Tiger

T Park
01-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Massenburg>Rasho

so last night wasnt proof that isnt true??

Of course not. The truth usually frusterates haters.

Useruser666
01-25-2005, 10:57 PM

Of course not. The truth usually frusterates haters.

OMG if you average those two games together he still has more ppg and rpg than Rasho! :lol

Slo spurs fan
01-26-2005, 03:35 AM
^^Rasho HATA^^!!! :rolleyes

mikaela01
01-26-2005, 03:37 AM

nice one! :blah

:lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 09:02 AM
^^Rasho HATA^^!!! :rolleyes

Uh, NO! But T Park was comparing Massenburg's whole two games as a starter to Rasho's 42 games. That was a bad comparrison.

TwoHandJam
01-26-2005, 09:22 AM
You guys are playing Massenburg at center? Is Nesterovic hurt or something? We killed you inside last night, and we haven't been doing that to anybody!

Eva Longoria was at the game last night. Maybe that's why the Spurs lost?Maybe they were stunned that the Blazers actually had a lead? It's been so long.

I'm surprised they didn't break out the confetti.

TwoHandJam
01-26-2005, 09:27 AM
You Spursies should've realized that journeyman Tony Massenburg> RashoFirst tlong and now this degenerate slithers out from under his rock?

Sorry but we don't entertain fans of teams who lose to the Bobcats.

Slo spurs fan
01-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Uh, NO! But T Park was comparing Massenburg's whole two games as a starter to Rasho's 42 games. That was a bad comparrison.

Uh, NO! It was puppy not T Park!

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Uh, NO! It was puppy not T Park!

UH, yeah he was.

-T Park

Slo spurs fan
01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
UH, NO puppy was first! :lol

HATA, HATA, HATA!!! :lol

T Park
01-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Start Massenburg.

Hes a defensive force, right User??

how many blocks did he have against the blazers??

Also, they showed highlights of Pryzbilla's points.

ALL WIDE OPEN jump shots where was Massenburg?

A couple of dunks.

But, hes sooo much TOUGHER than Rasho!!!!

Jdspur20
01-26-2005, 11:36 AM
You Spursies should've realized that journeyman Tony Massenburg> Rasho

hows Michael Olowokandi working out for your pups?

Jdspur20
01-26-2005, 11:40 AM

Eva Longoria was at the game last night. Maybe that's why the Spurs lost?

at least we will be in the playoffs, probibly the #1 seed, and the jailblazers will once again, have an early start to plan there vacations.

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 11:43 AM
UH, NO puppy was first! :lol

HATA, HATA, HATA!!! :lol

Look and pay attention. I never said who started what first. MY COMMENTS WERE IN RESPONSE TO T PARK!!! Do you understand that? HAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, T Park, I'm glad you can crack on Massenburg for his crappy performance against the Blazers. Since he has played all of TWO GAMES as a starter. I want Rasho back, it's not like I ever said I didn't.

Oh by the way, Masenburg only played 16 freakin minutes against Portland.
J. Przybilla played for 43 minutes. I think there is a good chance someone else was guarding him for at least some of those shots. You need to check your facts before you place blame like that.

boutons
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
"Masenburg only played 16 freakin minutes against Portland."

because he was tired? or because his much-praised "toughness" produced exactly 1 RB in 16 minutes?

He was called, he wasn't ready, he wasn't tough, he sat. I really wish it had been otherwise, but it wasn't.

SLOVENIAN 8
01-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Where is Rasho?

In San Antonio I think!

ALVAREZ6
01-26-2005, 01:24 PM
T park, why do you get all emotional about stupid comments.

The point of me saying Duncan>Boykins>Massenburg>Rasho>Garnet was not to compare Mass and Rasho, but mainly to say even Rasho is better than Garnett.

Calm Down with the

and the

ALL WIDE OPEN jump shots where was Massenburg?

T Park
01-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm glad you can crack on Massenburg for his crappy performance

If we can rip Rasho for 1 rebound in 16 minutes,

the great Massenburg gets equal treatment.

Useruser666
01-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Boutons, I don't know why he played only 16 minutes in Portland. No one is saying he didn't suck that game. I'm simply saying that between his TWO starts, it's pretty dumb to compare his numbers with Rasho.

And T Park, would you freaking grow up. Damn, you defend Rasho when no one was even criticising him. You said Massenburg left Przybilla open for all those shots, yet it makes your take look stupid when I showed you that he only played 16 minutes to J. Przybilla's 43 minutes. How the hell was he guarding Przybilla if he was on the bench? Oh and you talk shit about T-Mass stats when you swear up and down that stats don't matter. Oh, I'm sorry, only Rasho's stats don't matter?!

Damn I hope we can Rasho and Horry back soon.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2005, 09:33 PM
According to 82games.com, opponents' effective FG% is 42.2% when Rasho is on the floor, 46.7% when he isn't. It's one of the higher differentials in the league.

Slo spurs fan
01-27-2005, 12:25 AM
According to 82games.com, opponents' effective FG% is 42.2% when Rasho is on the floor, 46.7% when he isn't. It's one of the higher differentials in the league.

Remember this Rasho haters!

Sense
01-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Heh, then again, wouldn't any big man the Spurs would've gotten instead of him would've done the same?

Think about it?

Then think of a player.

Then keep thinking of a player.

Then give it up.

Slo spurs fan
01-27-2005, 12:31 AM
No, no and no, ahm :rolleyes ...............no!

ChumpDumper
01-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Heh, then again, wouldn't any big man the Spurs would've gotten instead of him would've done the same?You're welcome to look at the site and find "any" guy doing the same for their teams. There aren't as many as you might think.

Slo spurs fan
01-27-2005, 12:45 AM
You're welcome to look at the site and find "any" guy doing the same for their teams. There aren't as many as you might think.

Now when he is banned he can only look! :lol

T Park
01-27-2005, 01:06 AM
According to 82games.com, opponents' effective FG% is 42.2% when Rasho is on the floor, 46.7% when he isn't. It's one of the higher differentials in the league

totally useless......

T Park
01-27-2005, 01:09 AM
And T Park, would you freaking grow up. Damn, you defend Rasho when no one was even criticising him. You said Massenburg left Przybilla open for all those shots, yet it makes your take look stupid when I showed you that he only played 16 minutes to J. Przybilla's 43 minutes. How the hell was he guarding Przybilla if he was on the bench? Oh and you talk shit about T-Mass stats when you swear up and down that stats don't matter. Oh, I'm sorry, only Rasho's stats don't matter?!

Im going off the highlights channel 4 showed, showing pryzbilla nailing jumpers while Massenburg stood in the lane.

See how many of Pryzbilla's points were when Massenburg was in the game.

Without Rasho, the interior defense, and defense overall, of this team, is mediocre at best.

Why do I defend him?? Cause im sick of the guy getting a bum rap just cause he stinks offensively.

Defensively hes top 6 among centers.

Hes part of the reason the Spurs are 34-10

MosesGuthrie
01-27-2005, 01:11 AM
The bum rap he gets is because he stinks offensively. His lack of offense is the main bone of contention with Rasho.

samikeyp
01-27-2005, 01:12 AM
^^^true.

He is better defensively and if nothing else is a big body. That was missed against Portland.

manustarting2gd
01-27-2005, 01:20 AM
The bum rap he gets is because he stinks offensively. His lack of offense is the main bone of contention with Rasho.

Exactly. ITS THE O. Plain and simple.

T Park
01-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Funny.

I dont see any Bruce Bowen threads also.

He shoots more and averages only 3 points a game more than Rasho.

If Rasho got 10 shots a game, hed average about, ohhhh, 10 a game. EASY.

I said it last year, Ill say it again.

30 minutes.

10 shots.

10 and 9 he will average.

But its all moot. Hes out for a couple more weaks and probobly wont be back to playing good ball till April.

Dario
01-27-2005, 03:06 AM
Its a mistery to me, a guy that has in my opinion in spurs team role to help others score, i was lucky to find some sites with torrents, so i could watch most of spurs games. Without him guys work a lot harder to get clear shots, i see numerous plays, that include him in that final block or final pass, that is clearly practiced in training and it worked very well for the spurs. He doesn't shoot very much, he doesn't need to, becouse its not his job, he throws couple down simply becouse hes open or team needs him to. He is the least selfish man in this team, if he can dunk over 2 guys or pass to anybody that has clear way to basket he'll pass. Hes defense got to be most underrated here in SA, not as much in blocks, but making other guys miss. SA is the best defensive team in NBA and if you think you could do even better without rasho i laugh at you. I also watched some of his O moves and went WTF, but thats what he is and he aint going to change.
Spurs are defensive team, this will win them championship ring this year, i'm sure about it, so for all those who want to see O go cheer for mavs or lakers and stfu allready, you clearly dont know shit about basketball.
PS: some of you are like lakers fans, you got it all and you want/will give it up all away

nzkickass
01-27-2005, 05:48 AM
Marks can play both Offense and Defense, Play him or DIE.

Have a good day :-)

Slo spurs fan
01-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Marks can play both Offense and Defense, Play him or DIE.

Have a good day :-)

Yes, yes, Marks>>>>Shaq :rolleyes

Useruser666
01-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Funny.

I dont see any Bruce Bowen threads also.

He shoots more and averages only 3 points a game more than Rasho.

If Rasho got 10 shots a game, hed average about, ohhhh, 10 a game. EASY.

I said it last year, Ill say it again.

30 minutes.

10 shots.

10 and 9 he will average.

But its all moot. Hes out for a couple more weaks and probobly wont be back to playing good ball till April.

Boy is that ever a Freudian slip! :lol J/King about that!

Look T Park, I never said Rasho was bad defensively. I wish he could have played at Portland. This thread was started by tlong asking about why Rasho didn't start. He noticed we didn't have any interior defense and wondered why. So this thread was started as a compliment to Rasho, and still you're complaining that people are too hard on him?

As far as more shots go for Rasho, I'd say go for it. But set him up correctly for those shots, don't let him do things he isn't capable of doing. I don't know how more shots will get him 2 more boards a game, though. Unless you're saying he will be volley-balling his own misses again?

sungo99
01-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Last night I wrote 1351 words about Rasho. Check out my blog if you're interested.

Useruser666
01-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Wow, pretty cool blog. I especially thought the Bibby "line beard" comment was funny. I can't stand looking at him, it looks airbrushed on. :lol

SpursWoman
01-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Just FYI TPark....since Rasho doesn't shoot 50% and isn't really aggressive enough to get himself to the line...and can't make them even if he did...he would need a few more shots than 10 to average 10.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-27-2005, 06:49 PM

Yeah, but in Tony's case, WHAT A WAY TO GO!