PDA

View Full Version : Classic Spurs Basketball

ALVAREZ6
05-21-2008, 10:52 PM
pooping away a 20 point lead, of what was a relatively easy game compared to their previous postseason games.

I don't know how a team with so much playoff experience together manages to continuously shit away leads. It's very pathetic.

They are some stupid motherfuckers.

TD=old&busted
05-21-2008, 10:53 PM
wow must be heartbreaking:downspin:

ALVAREZ6
05-21-2008, 10:55 PM
no not really I still think they will win this series because this game was easy and they played like dickheads for most the 2nd half, and Manu didn't even play today.

It's just pathetic that they always shit away leads.

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 10:56 PM
I rather give up a 20pt lead then get blown out by 20pts.

ALVAREZ6
05-21-2008, 10:59 PM
They're both bad, so it doesn't matter.

That's like saying you would rather win a million dollars and shoot yourself in the head immediately after doing so rather than just simply shooting yourself in the head.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2008, 11:02 PM
You should rename this fucking thread to Classic Ginobili Playoff Performance post 2005.

This cat in the hat rapper doctor suess mother goose piece of argentinian bull shit has fucked us over for the last time.

I swear on all the force within my being that if we give Brent Barry 7 or 8 of the minutes Ginobili got tonight, we win this fucking game. The Laker run started right when we substituted Gino for Barry and Ginobili did nothing but turn it over and take 12 seconds to initiate a stupidly called Four Down.

Ginobili has seriously regressed every freaking playoffs since 2005 and im fucking sick of watching him blow it for us like this.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2008, 11:17 PM
He was -19 on the floor tonight and hurt us every fucking second he was in the game
he's a weak link theres more to this game than the final point total you dip shit, yes i am that stupid but you seem to be even stupider

SpurOutofTownFan
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM
even when they were up 20 i was feeling something was really not right - that wasn't a dominant 20 pt lead, the lakers just had no fire. we've seen this before.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-21-2008, 11:21 PM
This cat in the hat rapper doctor suess mother goose piece of argentinian bull shit has fucked us over for the last time.

this shit was uncalled for. what your language you piece of crap

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
ginobili is the weak link
fuck him and his entire church
if he hits ONE (count it) ONE, ONE FUCKING BASKET during that inevitable lakers run after Pop fucked us, we actually play for the win with that timeout with 20 seconds to go.

But instead, we play for overtime, and we clank.

pathetic.

E20
05-21-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm pretty sure Spurs will win this series. Doubt it goes 7 games, wouldn't be suprised if it ends in 5 games.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-21-2008, 11:28 PM
ginobili is the weak link
fuck him and his entire church
if he hits ONE (count it) ONE, ONE FUCKING BASKET during that inevitable lakers run after Pop fucked us, we actually play for the win with that timeout with 20 seconds to go.

But instead, we play for overtime, and we clank.

pathetic.

Manu played like a garbage can but calling out the argentinian people like that its just not right

manu was so fucking bad i cant believe it.

aka_USAPA
05-21-2008, 11:28 PM
pooping away a 20 point lead, of what was a relatively easy game compared to their previous postseason games.

I don't know how a team with so much playoff experience together manages to continuously shit away leads. It's very pathetic.

They are some stupid motherfuckers.

It's simple. They got outplayed, out coached. Out smarted.

Darcus
05-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Ginobili has seriously regressed every freaking playoffs since 2005 and im fucking sick of watching him blow it for us like this.

Did you watch Hornets vs. Spurs?

aka_USAPA
05-21-2008, 11:31 PM
Did you watch Hornets vs. Spurs?

Get over the Hornets already. That series is done!

Capt Bringdown
05-21-2008, 11:34 PM
We went 6 and half minutes without a field goal.

Think about that, if you can.

A couple of baskets during that stretch, we likely win.

6 and half minutes.