PDA

View Full Version : Twolves update

sickdsm
01-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Won 3 straight last night, fairly soft schedule coming up. Not predicting a 16 game winning streak or anything but i think there well on there way back. The starting lineup is loaded defensively, Latrell Sprewell is the weakest defender and thats not too bad. More importantly, Sprewell is getting less and less minutes, he only played 15 minutes last night. Flulike symptoms but thats been the excuse for a while now. He was moping and sulking on the bench all night last night but thats good for him to feel left out if were winning, maybe he'll get his act together. Hassell has suddenly decided to play tough defense again this year and is near his level last year. More importantly is that Troy hudson is remembering how a PG is supposed to play. His points seem to all be coming from penetration and less threes. Everyone, including me, has seem to written Sam off this year but i looked at his stats and he is averaging 16 points, 6 assists in 5 less minutes than he did last year. With the sputtering offense of the starting unit, he will be readily welcomed back. The starting unit isn't the best but i love the way it breaks up the differnt parts of the game when certain players are on the floor. Wally is still playing starter minutes anyway.

Griffen was three blocks away from a triple double last night.........off the bench. Granted they were without Rip and lost Prince nearly right away but as long as the Wallaces and Billups are gamers its a tought team.