PDA

View Full Version : Parker you stupid SOB

lefty
05-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Open look to tie the game, and you throw a big shit to Mnau

Fuck you retard :flipoff

And POp fuck you too by the way; assholes !

Aaaaaargh !!!! :madrun :madrun

Aaaaaargh !!!! :pctoss

timvp
05-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Uh that was the play. Manu was open.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
They were going for a 3 to win on that play because they were too tired to go to OT.

thekingrobert
they were tired they looked it

lefty
Uh that was the play. Manu was open.

Still, Tony had a good look

lefty
05-21-2008, 10:59 PM
they were tired they looked it

They looked like it; true.

Fucking airplane :flipoff

timvp
05-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Still, Tony had a good lookPop called a play to get a three-pointer for the win. The Spurs weren't surviving overtime.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Pop called a play to get a three-pointer for the win. The Spurs weren't surviving overtime.

Well, if he did, it wasn't well drawn. :bang

hater
05-21-2008, 11:01 PM
They were going for a 3 to win on that play because they were too tired to go to OT.

LOL

they all looked like zombies going in the 4th quarter. they did not even want to be on the court.

SPARKY
05-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Play for the win on the road. Manu was open.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Manu didn't have it tonight. That was the perfect time to call on Robert Horry.

ATXSPUR
I think going for a 3 was the right decision. I just wish the ball had went to someone besides manu! UGH!! Heartbreaking.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Dude, all the players executed their plays horribly...they were in a daze

this was a team 4th quarter loss...we'll get the next one.

Anti.Hero
05-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Parker turned into a ball hog on some crucial plays at the end.

hater
05-21-2008, 11:06 PM
yeah I would have loved to have that play called for Robert Horry.

1Parker1
05-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Manu didn't have it tonight. That was the perfect time to call on Robert Horry.

Or more brent barry. It wasn't like Ginobili was playing any defense anyways. :pctoss

And for the love of god, Get Michael Finley in some street clothes.

mVp
Bad call by Pop... with the way Manu was shooting that ball should have landed on Horry's hands or Barry's.

SpurOutofTownFan
parker had nothing to do with it - probably he and duncan where the ones who didn't have much to do with this loss

manu is going back to the bench on friday. book it.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
parker had nothing to do with it - probably he and duncan where the ones who didn't have much to do with this loss

manu is going back to the bench on friday. book it.

With Finley starting? I hope not !

raspsa
05-21-2008, 11:11 PM
I know Horry or even Barry would probably have been a better choice instead of Manu but I think Pop wanted to show he had not lost confidence in Manu. He makes the shot, Manu's a hero. More importantly, he misses the shot but knows that Pop has faith in him w/c will hopefully be rewarded in the coming games.

sassystriker
05-21-2008, 11:12 PM

amazing how quick a lot of die hard "fans" insult their team. Give them a break, they already gave you a hard fought round 2. Disheartening.

Crookshanks
05-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Will everybody just calm down! Yes, the Spurs had a 20-point lead - but did you really expect the reigning MVP to just lay down and quit after halftime? The Spurs were just waaay too tired to keep up the momentum and it resulted in lots and lots of missed shots and lots of careless turnovers. They'll get rested up, probably just watch film tomorrow and be ready to kick some serious Laker butt come Friday.

GrandeDavid
05-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Manu got a good look. He missed.

lefty
amazing how quick a lot of die hard "fans" insult their team. Give them a break, they already gave you a hard fought round 2. Disheartening.

Hey I still love them to death.

However it's frustrating to give a game away because of bad decisions

BiZNicK

Don't fuck with Parker, we wouldn't be here without him. Pathetic Spurs fan you are, change your team.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Bad call by Pop... with the way Manu was shooting that ball should have landed on Horry's hands or Barry's.

Manu had no lift ..the shot went short...shoulda gave it to a fresh player...but I don't know if Manu was the number one option. I think Parker was supposed to kick it out to Horry and the other wing on the left, and he looked but couldn't see it.

Spurologist
weak thread.

I thought that 3 was headed in. :pctoss

In my opinion, it was a well drawn ball. Insert Horry for misdirection to spread the D. Have tp drive from the top to spot manu on the baseline. Manu had a good look..

Shift to game 2

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-21-2008, 11:16 PM
I know Horry or even Barry would probably have been a better choice instead of Manu but I think Pop wanted to show he had not lost confidence in Manu. He makes the shot, Manu's a hero. More importantly, he misses the shot but knows that Pop has faith in him w/c will hopefully be rewarded in the coming games.

I don't know about that. I think Parker saw Manu was open. Manu has too many clutch plays under his belt to care if Pop goes to another three point shooter.

I don't know about you guys, but it's just one loss. I hope the players get over it and move on.

TDfan2007
05-21-2008, 11:18 PM
I was wondering why he didn't take the layup too, but Kori makes sense. Nobody but Tim and Tony even bothered showing up for the whole game, so by the time the 4th quarter rolled around everyone but Tim was already heading for the team bus. Oh well, we showed that we can take this team at home. Spurs need to be more mentally focused on Friday for the WHOLE game.

I still don't get why the Spurs continually piss away 2nd half leads...ever since I've been a fan this has been an issue (2002). Drives you crazy.

lefty
weak thread.

I thought that 3 was headed in. :pctoss

In my opinion, it was a well drawn ball. Insert Horry for misdirection to spread the D. Have tp drive from the top to spot manu on the baseline. Manu had a good look..

Shift to game 2

Seriously ?

It was evident it was a miss as soon as it left Manu's hands

SpurOutofTownFan
im really upset about this thread and im not a member of the CoT. Parker played a very good game. You can't fault him for the entire team blowing out a 20 pt lead.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Don't fuck with Parker, we wouldn't be here without him. Pathetic Spurs fan you are, change your team.

So it can justify him not playing well?

Ok

TDfan2007
05-21-2008, 11:19 PM
im really upset about this thread and im not a member of the CoT. Parker played a very good game. You can't fault him for the entire team blowing out a 20 pt lead.

no you can't but he once again played a shittacular 2nd half against the Lakers. THis is becoming routine. Our shooters just need to step up and hit shots. That was the difference in the game.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM

Of course not; I put that on the whole team (except Duncan)

But, with a chance to tie at the end....if it was JV, you guys would be looking for his head right now...

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM
So it can justify him not playing well?

Ok

Re-read your first post and tell me you're a real Spurs fan.

I think not.

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Re-read your first post and tell me you're a real Spurs fan.

I think not.

I re-read my post.

Tony played like shit in the 2nd half.

Thank you

gameFACE
05-21-2008, 11:22 PM
To be honest I didn't expect the Spurs to be up by 20. But they did give the game away as a result.

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I re-read my post.

Thank you

Alright smart ass, let me quote it for you

What a whiny ass bitch :lol

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Alright smart ass, let me quote it for you

What a whiny ass bitch :lol

:lmao

T Park
05-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Honestly I've said Manu was a small part of the reason they lost tonight, but still, that guy could go 0-15 and I'd still want him shooting the ball with the game on the line.

Dude is a clutch shooter and I had no problem with that shot.

Horry maybe? Yeah, but thats moot.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 11:26 PM
I re-read my post.

Thank you

Tony and the rest of the team broke down after midway through the 3rd. But that's not what your stupid thread is about. Your stupid thread is complaining that Parker ran the play that was called. The play was for Parker to drive and kick it to a 3 point shooter for the win. The Spurs didn't want a tie. I realize that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is a pretty simple concept.

BiZNicK
05-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Point made. Delete your account please. Thanks

lefty
05-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Tony and the rest of the team broke down after midway through the 3rd. But that's not what your stupid thread is about. Your stupid thread is complaining that Parker ran the play that was called. The play was for Parker to drive and kick it to a 3 point shooter for the win. The Spurs didn't want a tie. I realize that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is a pretty simple concept.

At least we give ourselves a chance to win in OT.

Now, we lost the game.

Yeah, not giving ourselves a chance to win game 1, sure Kori, well thought

Kori, please, don't try to be smart.

This is not you.

Thank you

Spurologist
05-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Seriously ?

It was evident it was a miss as soon as it left Manu's hands

because he had the open look, I thought it was heading in. He might have rushed it a little.

This game was lost because we couldn't fucking score. Some examples are:

1.TD passes to tp under the bucket with 3 defenders around him. Turnover.

2. Manu's bone head passes right to the lakers. Pick one

3. Udoka getting jumpshot happy and missing terribly to start the lakers break.:pctoss

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 11:30 PM

This is not you.

Thank you

You are quickly becoming one of the worst posters on the board and we are getting tired of all the complaints about you.

Read more. Post less.

MarceloM!
05-21-2008, 11:30 PM
They looked like it; true.

Fucking airplane :flipoff

I agree, that plane suck! Manu's brother is a commentator on Argentinian TV , and tonigh he said that Manu told him that Manu and Fabricio, both were sleeping on the floor in the plane. They all are very tired, i think. Fuckin plane!!!!

ducks
05-21-2008, 11:31 PM
manu did not have it should have went to horry
manu was wide open
manu looked and acted tired

Das Texan
05-21-2008, 11:31 PM
You are quickly becoming one of the worst posters on the board and we are getting tired of all the complaints about you.

Read more. Post less.

:lol

Lefty gets fucking dumber by the minute it seems.

marini martini
05-21-2008, 11:33 PM

Now, we lost the game.

This is not you.

Thank you

Please ban this asshole, he is offending me, and the rest of the True Spurs fans here.

Thankyou,

Marini:toast

lefty

Read more. Post less.

Now, we lost the game.

lefty
Please ban this asshole, he is offending me, and the rest of the True Spurs fans here.

Thankyou,

Marini:toast

Mouse is that you?

Kori Ellis
05-21-2008, 11:34 PM

Now, we lost the game.

Psst... I didn't draw up the play. Pop did. But it was the smart play to go for the win on the road when the team was already dead tired.

lefty
:lol

Lefty gets fucking dumber by the minute it seems.

Who the hell are you ?

SpurOutofTownFan
manu did not have it should have went to horry
manu was wide open
manu looked and acted tired

more reason to send manu back to the bench, for that and other reasons.

lefty
Psst... I didn't draw up the play. Pop did. But it was the smart play to go for the win on the road when the team was already dead tired.

I just hope we won't regret it :depressed

L.I.T
05-21-2008, 11:54 PM

Now, we lost the game.

Yup, those were some damn strong fumes the Spurs were running on.

pawe
05-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Hopefully this loss would light a fire under their asses and play the whole damn 48 mins the next game. Now we can shatter Phil's record of 40-0 series wins when winning game 1.

lefty
05-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Hopefully this loss would light a fire under their asses and play the whole damn 48 mins the next game. Now we can shatter Phil's record of 40-0 series wins when winning game 1.

Should motivate them

Budkin
05-22-2008, 12:38 AM
He was wide open and just bricked it. I wish we could have gotten it to Horry though.

ForeignFan
05-22-2008, 05:35 AM

Read more. Post less.

+1 :tu

lefty
05-22-2008, 10:41 AM
+1 :tu

Coming from you Foreignfan, I won't take it seriously :lmao

ForeignFan
05-22-2008, 11:35 AM
??

ForeignFan
05-22-2008, 11:37 AM
are you implying that because I am French I would not criticize Parker ?

Well, that is true but only to a certain extent :lol

TampaDude
05-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Folks...it's ONE FUCKING ROAD GAME in a 7-game series, and the Spurs were totally gassed...and they STILL almost won...there won't be any plane issues before Game 2...the Spurs will take Game 2 EASILY...the Spurs will bounce the Lakers in 6 games, max.

trjons
05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
If you thought they were tired after Game 1 vs. a more athletic team, wait until the end of Game 2. Lakers are gonna run their legs off.

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
+2 :tu

TampaDude
05-22-2008, 12:10 PM
If you thought they were tired after Game 1 vs. a more athletic team, wait until the end of Game 2. Lakers are gonna run their legs off.

Yeah...you just keep believing that... :lol

Spurs in 6.

Slydragon
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1142/mouselol11ni3.jpg