PDA

View Full Version : You know what pisses me off

E20
05-21-2008, 11:32 PM
FUCKING SPURS FAN PISS ME OFF MROE THAN THIS LOSS, ALL THESE FUCKING SPUR FANS PILE ON THE TEAM AFTER A LOSS AND KISS ASS AFTER A WIN, WELL A BIG FUCK YOU TOO ALL THOSE FANS WHO CAN'T TAKE ONE MOTHER FUCKING LOSS IN THE PO'S.

TD IS A WHINER/SOFT = LOSS
TD IS FUCKING LEGEND = WIN

TP IS FUCKING NATE ARCHIBALD = WIN
TP IS FUCKING FRENCH = LOSS

MANU IS GOD = WIN
MANU IS SACK OF SHIT = LOSS

POP IS FUCKING SIGMUND FREUD = WIN
POP IS GOMER PYLE = LOSS

SPURS FANS NEED TO JUST FUCKIGN SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GAME SURE THEIR WERE CULPRITS OF WHY WE LOST, GINOBILI HAVING A HORRENDOUS SHOOTING PERFORMANCE, PARKER DISAPPEARING INT EH 2ND HALF, FINLEY COULDN'T HIT A SHOT, NEIGHER COULD BARRY, UDOKA THROWING UP 2 CONSECUTIVE AIR BALLS, BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK ON THE MOTEH RUCKING BIRHGT SIDE SPURS PLAYED LIKE SHIT AND WERE UP BY 20 AND LOST BY 4 AT LA WITH THE WHOLE TEAM SANS TIM DUNCAN PLAYING LIKE SHIT. WE FUCKING WIN THIS SERIES LA OUTSIDE OF KOBE SUCKS BALLS AND WE CAN STOP ANYBODY NOT NAMED KOBE ( WE CONTAIN HIM) SPURS WIN IN GAME 2, GET GAMES 3 AND 4, WRAP IT UP IN GAME 6
:flag::flag::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Pop and ginobili always make me sick and i hate them

duncan and parker are always gods.

ATXSPUR
05-21-2008, 11:35 PM
excuse some posters if they aren't all rah rah after their biggest choke of the playoffs. I think venting for the duration of the night is fair.

ballhog
05-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Kobe was able to carry his team. Is it too much to ask to have guys show up and play even half-ass? The only thing that got the Spurs the lead was TD's play and the Lakers genuinely sucking the first half of the game.

DarrinS
It was a good game. I just think the Spurs let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers.

Helix Versa
It's really no different on all the other team's board, you know. I think Ginobili is a superb player. He had one off night and I don't expect him to struggle throughout the series. After all, he's not Jesus Shuttleworth.

SRJ
05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Thank you, OP. After everything the Spurs have accomplished over the years, you'd think there would be some perspective. You'd think because CIA Pop says fatigue wasn't a factor, that the fans would know not to take that at face value.

I guess they'll just be more surprised when we win the series.

efrem1
05-21-2008, 11:45 PM
The movie stars are all yapping tonight in Hollywood. Fry these suckers next game Spurs; you know how to do it.

spursrocksocks
TP IS FUCKING FRENCH = LOSS

LMFAO:lmao

E20
excuse some posters if they aren't all rah rah after their biggest choke of the playoffs. I think venting for the duration of the night is fair.
This has always happened after every loss. This isn't the only time.

And nobody give me that bullshit that I want the Spurs to win and like winning, because 1 game in a 7 game series don't mean jack shit. It's like everybody likes to say: Series hasn't started yet until somebody wins on the road.

I was more scared of NO than I am of LA