PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans have class........from a laker fan

Spur Spoiler
05-22-2008, 12:08 AM
It is so refreshing to see the threads on this site. I am a Laker fan and just came from the Utah forum and there is a big difference between you and them. I see a lot of post here saying "we will get them next game" and "it wasn't the ref's fault we let them back in". The Jazz fans complain no matter what happens and the majority of you guys suck it up and move on like champions do. Granted I see the typical complaining and the "Faker" name-calling, bandwagon and so on. There will always be haters when you are one of the best. You guys should know. You have ruled the last 3 years and you gain more haters with every championship. It comes with the territory. Lakers are used to it too.

This series is going to be great. It's sure to be a classic and go 6 or 7. By the way, Duncan did drop the ball out of bounds without Odem hitting it; only he was hacked badly by Gasol and never would have dropped it otherwise. Bad no call there I admit.

That's not why the Spurs lost the game though.

I will admit I think you will be passing the torch to this Laker team. I could be wrong but we are hungry and Kobe is on a mission. He finally has figured out that it is about his team and not just him. Good luck

LALakers
05-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Go Lakers!!!

aka_USAPA
05-22-2008, 12:10 AM
True. So true. It is like night and day compared to Jazz fans.

KHRIS
05-22-2008, 12:11 AM
True. So true. It is like night and day compared to Jazz fans.

Jazz fans are just freaks.

aka_USAPA
05-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Can't wait for Bynum to get in the mix but for now, I'd just be happy to see Trevor Ariza help out a little bit.

mystargtr34
05-22-2008, 12:17 AM
FUckin refs are bullshit they cost us this game ... Lakers are cheats.

jk

kobe_mvp_24
05-22-2008, 12:17 AM
come on i wana win this series fast and so than i want have to deal wit those pathetic bandwagon fans, we gotta win so i can continue my trip to another forum:lol (detriot or boston)

BlingX14
05-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Jazz fans are racist against Mexicans, blacks & other minorities. I'm so glad we finished them off at their place. They deserved it. I have respect for Spur fans for not bowing down to the Jazz level.

lefty
05-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Jazz fans are racist against Mexicans, blacks & other minorities. I'm so glad we finished them off at their place. They deserved it. I have respect for Spur fans for not bowing down to the Jazz level.

People over there look really really white.

SouthernFried
05-22-2008, 12:23 AM
That hack by Gasol would've been 2 FT's...so, yes...it did effect the outcome of the game.

It's no excuse for blowing a 20 point lead, but, it most definetly affected the outcome.

Down by 2, shooting 2 FT's with a minute left...instead of down by 2, lakers ball with a minute left.

Not making any excuses for blowing the lead, that should not have happened, Spurs fault.

But, that doesn't mean this particular call had no affect on the game.

Spur Spoiler
05-22-2008, 12:23 AM

I saw a black person in the crowd during game 3. I had to rewind my tivo to make sure. They are a bunch of racist pigs. They are behind us now.

Spur Spoiler
05-22-2008, 12:29 AM
That hack by Gasol would've been 2 FT's...so, yes...it did effect the outcome of the game.

It's no excuse for blowing a 20 point lead, but, it most definetly affected the outcome.

Down by 2, shooting 2 FT's with a minute left...instead of down by 2, lakers ball with a minute left.

Not making any excuses for blowing the lead, that should not have happened, Spurs fault.

But, that doesn't mean this particular call had no affect on the game.

True, but its just part of the game unless you believe it was done deliberately. Sometimes I almost believe it. I don't buy into the idea of David Stern wanting to see Boston and LA (to the point of cheating). I think its more that these ref's are people and they are sick of millionaires bitching at them call after call. Lakers too. I think Gasol should shut his mouth. I think Gasol was getting hacked throughout the Jazz series with little to no calls because he annoyed the shit out the ref's.

SpurYank
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Hey SpurSpoiler, you are right about Kobe. Never seen such a talent.

However, this is a team sport. Your Lakers are still the same Lakers kobe was bitching about last fall. I have to believe he'll do it again this coming fall.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately there are too few posters like this in the latest group of "fans" to spam this forum.

SAGambler
05-22-2008, 10:57 AM
It is so refreshing to see the threads on this site. I am a Laker fan and just came from the Utah forum and there is a big difference between you and them. I see a lot of post here saying "we will get them next game" and "it wasn't the ref's fault we let them back in". The Jazz fans complain no matter what happens and the majority of you guys suck it up and move on like champions do. Granted I see the typical complaining and the "Faker" name-calling, bandwagon and so on. There will always be haters when you are one of the best. You guys should know. You have ruled the last 3 years and you gain more haters with every championship. It comes with the territory. Lakers are used to it too.

This series is going to be great. It's sure to be a classic and go 6 or 7. By the way, Duncan did drop the ball out of bounds without Odem hitting it; only he was hacked badly by Gasol and never would have dropped it otherwise. Bad no call there I admit.

I will admit I think you will be passing the torch to this Laker team. I could be wrong but we are hungry and Kobe is on a mission. He finally has figured out that it is about his team and not just him. Good luck

So now, Gasol is getting the "star treatment" too.

On the replay, it was obvious. Gasol hacked him across the wrist. Only one of two fouls Gasol got away with in the closing minutes. Pau should kiss each and every one of the refs for the treatment he received last night.

Sportcamper
05-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Yea…Tell me how classy Spurs fans are when they start throwing beer & avocados on the Lakers players…You bandwagon Lakers folks are new to the sport…But get a clue…

ipeefreely
05-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Can't wait for Bynum to get in the mix but for now, I'd just be happy to see Trevor Ariza help out a little bit.

Dont be so sure that Ariza will be in there...I think PJAX is thinking, what will introducing Ariza do to my roatations...he is geting nice support from Walton, Sasha, Farmar, giving time to Ariza(who hasnt played a game in a long time) will only take time from the others who are very effective......

I think it would be a mistake...

brettn
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
So now, Gasol is getting the "star treatment" too.

On the replay, it was obvious. Gasol hacked him across the wrist. Only one of two fouls Gasol got away with in the closing minutes. Pau should kiss each and every one of the refs for the treatment he received last night.

This man speaks the truth.

Like another posted said, this absolutely affected the outcome. No excuse for blowing a 20 point lead, but it still affected the outcome.

Other than that, thank you for the kind words. However, you might find that the longer this series goes, the more.... "heated" these boards will become.

urunobili
05-22-2008, 11:26 AM
we don;t need your ass kissing threads... thanks.... but no thanks... :nope

TampaDude
05-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Spurs in 6...

austinlakepirate
05-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Yea…Tell me how classy Spurs fans are when they start throwing beer & avocados on the Lakers players…You bandwagon Lakers folks are new to the sport…But get a clue…

beer & avocados ?

Dex
05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Spurs fans have gotten to face some amazing highs and lows, just like Laker fans.

All the great Laker battles (which last night, begrudgingly, reminded me of). Manu's foul on Dirk. Coming back against N.O. Even the dreaded .4.

Like the Spurs, I think most of us fans have learned not to let ourselves get too high or too low. This series is still very young, and I don't think anybody who really understands basketball fan should be surprised that the Spurs DIDN'T win Game 1 on the Lakers floor. But we sure did let a good chance at it slip through our fingers.

Still, I expected this to be a tough series, and this is the territory that comes with it.

Still more games to play. Spurs in 6.

SnakeBoy
05-22-2008, 11:48 AM

Well they must be racists if their white.

Robinzine
05-22-2008, 11:49 AM

Concur

foodie2
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
beer & avocados ?

I think he meant guacamole, from the old Baseline Bums/Arena days. Still the mental picture of Spurs fans throwing whole avocados made me laugh.

Kriz-Maxima
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM
beer & avocados ?

I wouldnt mind some beer and avocado

florige
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
I wouldnt mind some beer and avocado

You guys just take care of business against that A-hole Boston team and I will be happy.

kobe_mvp_24
05-22-2008, 12:13 PM
You guys just take care of business against that A-hole Boston team and I will be happy.

yep coz u know lakers-pistons again

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 12:15 PM
So far, Laker trolls seem a bit more mature than Hornets and Suns fans. Of coarse, there are the few occassional exceptions.