PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans should not follow the Jazz fans!!!!!!!

Spur Spoiler
05-22-2008, 01:31 AM
Spurs fans cannot make the same mistakes the Jazz fans made last series against the Lakers. On the message boards of the Salt Lake City Tribune they would say things like (ref complaining put aside) , "if we would have done this, or if that would have happened, then this would have happened. We would have a W right now if only............."

"If we played this bad and still ALMOST won, then we will get them next time".

"They aren't that good".

NEWS FLASH: The Lakers are good, really good. Continue to live in denial if you choose, but it will only make you frustrated while watching.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 01:33 AM
eh, these are the internets.

PwrGetter
05-22-2008, 01:36 AM
Same can be said about our fans on the Laker boards. it really is easy to identify the bandwagon fans when threads pop up like...

"why do kobe's kids look kinda mexican?"

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Spurs fans cannot make the same mistakes the Jazz fans made last series against the Lakers. On the message boards of the Salt Lake City Tribune they would say things like (ref complaining put aside) , "if we would have done this, or if that would have happened, then this would have happened. We would have a W right now if only............."

"They aren't that good".

NEWS FLASH: The Lakers are good, really good. Continue to live in denial if you choose, but it will only make you frustrated while watching.

No, you won't win, the Lakers were rusty!

No more! they will spank the spursies on Friday Count on it!

Spur Spoiler
05-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Same can be said about our fans on the Laker boards. it really is easy to identify the bandwagon fans when threads pop up like...

They do look kinda mexican huh? I never really noticed.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 01:41 AM

No more! they will spank your little team on Friday Count on it!

ROFL. Dumbass can't even figure out that the OP is a Laker fan.

ShoogarBear
05-22-2008, 02:16 AM

He better keep them away from Karl Malone.

ShowtimeRedux
05-22-2008, 03:37 AM
He better keep them away from Karl Malone.

zing

cly2tw
05-22-2008, 03:55 AM
Once Bowen and Horry resort to their "shots" to body parts, the series will be over for the Lakers.:lmao

HELLO.WORLD.
05-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Malone is looking for ripe 12 year olds girls to impregnate.

J.T.
05-22-2008, 03:57 AM
I wish Kori would kill registration until the Finals are over, but her site not mine.

Man of Steel
05-22-2008, 04:18 AM
Laker fans--

First--congrats for the win.

Second--we are not intimidated in the least. The hornets were a lot tougher than what you showed last tonight.

Third--we played like dog shit and Kobe played like the MVP that he is and willed the Lakers to victory.

Fourth--with all of the odds against us--we were still in a position to win in last 20 seconds even though we went through the worst dumb ass drought in the second half in the history of Basketball.

I am not running down the Lakers. THey are a great squad.

I'm just saying we're better and going to close you out in five games.

THat's all...

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 04:29 AM

"They aren't that good".

New Flash: We have all watched basketball before. People come here to vent, discuss and yes to talk about "what ifs." It doesn't mean that we don't think the Lakers are good. Everyone here recognizes that.

But, this is a frickin Spurs board. For the love of all that is Holy, you and all your Laker loving friends need to stop coming here and telling us how to act, react, cheer, post and everything else. It's our board. We can do whatever the hell we want here. It doesn't mean that we are frustrated watching games. We are just doing what we choose to do.

We're not coming to your house for dinner uninvited and shitting on your dining table, then telling you how to clean it up. So please, please stop doing the same here on my forum.

Thanks.

urunobili
05-22-2008, 08:49 AM

No more! they will spank the spursies on Friday Count on it!

damn i missed you so much! i am starting to feel better now about our chances for game 2 :toast

florige
05-22-2008, 08:50 AM
I think we lost that game because Easjer decided to watch the 4th qtr...:lol

urunobili
05-22-2008, 08:53 AM
I think we lost that game because Easjer decided to watch the 4th qtr...:lol

:depressed

she has bigger powers than Rogue... she doesn;t need to touch you...if she is nervous and sees you.... the universe conspires for you to lose :depressed

Zee Laker
05-22-2008, 08:55 AM
I wish Kori would kill registration until the Finals are over, but her site not mine.

thats a good idea actually but i think Kori wants as many people to sign up as possible.