PDA

View Full Version : If you are a Kobe fan are you a rapist fan?

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 01:53 AM
Just a thought. Inevitably we are going to hear about innocence until proven guilty and all that but at a minimum he had sex with another woman who isn't his wife which to me is a little unseemly though I guess I'm a puritan nowadays. To me this reeks of Ruben Patterson asking/telling his babysitter to SUCK HIS BIG FAT *************. Anyways, I cannot see anyone cheering for Kobe anymore and not be troubled unless they are just a fan with no values or morality whatsoever.

This situation seems like a re-run of OJ so much. I keep expecting to see a helicopter shot of Kobe in the backseat of a white Ford Bronco with Mark Madsen driving it and talking on his cell.

What's next? Is Kobe going to pledge to find "the real rapist"?

Hell, we've already had Barkley assert that this is "just about sex" so that makes it between him and his wife. Forget about the other woman, right?

Any thoughts? Come on Laker fans stick up for your boy.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030719/i/1058581397.2953207934.jpg

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-19-2003, 02:01 AM
I wonder what this says about David Stern. He considered the Spurs boring, he wanted his Laker boys to be the spotlight.

Is this the type of player he wants to feature in this league? If only we had more "colorful" ballas...

Doesn't say much for him, does it?

AHF

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 02:03 AM
If it turns out that it was actually consentual, and not illegal, then I'll still cheer for him. And I don't even like the Lakers. I don't agree with what he did as far as adultery, but who am I (or you) to judge the morals of this person? While you might not have slept with someone outside of marriage, I'd be willing to bet that you've done a ton of things that many consider horrifically immoral to their own standards. Judge lest not ye....

Anyway, when I watched him play, I never thought "wow, that was a hell of a play by a very good man." I thought, "that was a hell of a play by a hell of a ball player."

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:04 AM
Yeah. DRob apparently was soft because he never was accused of forcing a woman to sleep with him. If only he had, right?

You guys made so much fun of DRob all those years and now look at what you have to cheer. Suck it.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 02:07 AM
"You guys..."?

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:08 AM
Yeah right we cannot point out that adultery isn't something to be praised? Get real. Stop trying to make excuses for him.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-19-2003, 02:09 AM
I don't agree with what he did as far as adultery, but who am I (or you) to judge the morals of this person? While you might not have slept with someone outside of marriage, I'd be willing to bet that you've done a ton of things that many consider horrifically immoral to their own standards. Judge lest not ye....

Yes, because adulterers (at the least) are exactly the kind of role models children in this world today need. Who needs marriage? Just **** anything that moves.

That's disappointing Bounce.

AHF

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:10 AM
Since when are we to say nothing until a jury convicts someone for rape. People act all relieved just because it *might* just be "consensual adultery".

F that.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Oh, don't even give me that shit. You posted the title, tounge in cheek, to essentially say "if you're a fan of Kobe, then you condone what he did."

Did you not read the part where I said "I don't agree with what he did..." or did you just completely skim over that? I'm saying that I'm not going to sit here and crucify the man for something that effects his marriage, and his marriage only. It doesn't effect me, and it doesn't effect you.

He made a mistake. If it was an illegal mistake (i.e. rape...er...forceful penetration) then he deserves what he gets. Let him think about it for 8 to life.

If it was consentual sex, and his only "crime" is adultery, then it's not really any of my business. It should only be an issue in his house, and his house alone. That's also how I feel about the Kidd issue, but that's only because I'm a fan of wife-beaters. That's how it works, right?

You're already treating him like a rapist, no matter what the outcome. If he's a rapist, treat him like a rapist. But, if he's an adulterer, don't treat him like a rapist. They're not the same ballpark. 'Not even the same fucking sport.'

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:30 AM
I'll give you whatever I want to you little POS. Go ahead and defend bullshit like what Bryant has admitted to. Are we really to believe that something didn't go down? And yet you defend him. Sickening.

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:33 AM
They don't take DNA samples when the only thing he did was invite her up to his room for milk and cookies. Go ahead and defend a rapist. I'm not.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 02:41 AM
You are one punchdrunk motherfucker, Cassius. No, they take DNA samples to determine if they had sex. Yes, they had sex. The DNA determines that she wasn't lying about them having sex, because there was evidence that they did.

Now, the question is, did they have consentual sex.

Stay with me, princess.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 02:44 AM
Kind of off topic...do you remember when Jerome Bettis raped that woman last year?

Oh wait, he didn't.

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:44 AM
Excuse me you little shit? I'm sober. Only drunk motherfuckers stick up for scum like Kobe Bryant. Now he wants us to love him because it was just "adultery."

The DA doesn't bring charges unless they have solid evidence and that included nut samples. You are a sick bastard for defending him but hey, it's a free country.

I hope you're mad. What are you going to do? Scream at me?

Dumbass.

:lol

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 02:49 AM
They didn't have nut evidence on Bettis. They do on Kobe. No way this DA goes to trial without an ironclad case.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 03:02 AM
The DA doesn't bring charges unless they have solid evidence and that included nut samples. You are a sick bastard for defending him but hey, it's a free country.

Who in the **** is denying that they had sex? That's not even a question, anymore. The question is whether or not it was rape.

See, "nut samples" are able to be secreted during consentual sexual intercourse and/or unconsentual sexual intercourse (i.e. rape).

So, their "nut samples" prove that sexual intercourse (be it consentual or not) did actually occur. However, "nut samples" don't prove a damn thing whether or not it was consentual.

Did you pay a lick of attention during sex ed week in health?

Are you saying that it's impossible that this girl actually wanted to have sex with him, and that she agreed to do so?

Excuse me you little shit? I'm sober. Only drunk motherfuckers stick up for scum like Kobe Bryant. Now he wants us to love him because it was just "adultery."

Did I say drunk, or did I say punchdrunk? I might've lost you on that one, Cassius (there's your hint).

They didn't have nut evidence on Bettis. They do on Kobe. No way this DA goes to trial without an ironclad case.

The only point was, a woman accused Bettis of raping her. He didn't. Sometimes people are out just trying to get money off athletes.

Look, if he raped the girl, let him fucking fry.

If the only crime was adultery, then he should only have to deal with the wrath of his wife. Which can probably be worse than jail time.

He deserves what he gets either way. I'm just not pegging him as a rapist, yet. You can if you like, though. Because, hey, it's a free country.

I hope you're mad. What are you going to do? Scream at me?

And no, I'm not mad at you at all. I'm in awe of how someone can so vehemently debate something with absolutely no reading comprehension skills.

**edit--format**

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 03:04 AM
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo. You're just avoiding the fact that you support a rapist.

Good night.

:)

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 03:06 AM
You have a point there. As indicated by my comment:

Look, if he raped the girl, let him fucking fry.

How does it go, again?

"Come back when you have some game"

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 03:14 AM
Damn, you're still here? Stop hedging your bets, puss. Take a real stand.

Game? Yes, you don't have any.

Bounce580
07-19-2003, 03:15 AM
Damn, you're still here? Stop hedging your bets, puss. Take a real stand.

Kickass, dude. That almost made sense.

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 03:19 AM
Much like any of your gibberish in this thread, kiddo. This is not about him copping a feel at a club. If you can't appreciate the severity of the charge that is not surprising for someone such as yourself.

T Park Num 9
07-19-2003, 04:54 AM
I just love it how the Kobe fans are saying "its none of our business"

Well to be honest, you want us to pay to watch you play, it BECOMES our business Kobe CLinton.

Subliminal012
07-21-2003, 12:03 AM
i'm curious cassius why you like ali, he was an adulterer.....

Cassius Clay
07-21-2003, 01:01 AM
...not a rapist though.

Subliminal012
07-21-2003, 03:10 AM
"Yeah right we cannot point out that adultery isn't something to be praised? Get real"

You seem to have strong views on adultrey, so i was just curious why you have ali's name as your username. I find it ridiculous that you have already found bryant guilty, yet you don't have all the evidence in the case. Just because a DA think he can prove his case doesn't necessarily mean that kobe is guilty. The fact that you have already found kobe guilty even though you have none of the evidence proves that your already blinded by your own bias to say anything of objective value on this subject

Cassius Clay
07-21-2003, 04:13 AM
Ali was never accused of rape from what I recall. You seem to be rather accepting of adultery so you cannot possibly have an objective viewpoint either.

Subliminal012
07-21-2003, 04:43 AM
"Ali was never accused of rape from what I recall. You seem to be rather accepting of adultery so you cannot possibly have an objective viewpoint either."

But he commited adultery, which you deemed not morally right to your standards. You are holding a double standard. Who said i was accepting of adultery? How is my viewpoint on adultery bias my viewpoint? Kobe having sex outside of his marriage isn't under question, him raping a woman is. And no i do not approve of rape :rolleyes : and if kobe is guilty of these allegations then justice should be served.

Truthsayer
07-21-2003, 06:38 AM
Give it up. Cassius can't read. He's proving it all over the place.

bigzak25
07-21-2003, 11:07 AM
bounce, sublim,

you guys are right.

maybe theirs a personal thing with clay which makes him hate adulterers with a passion.

bottomline, many have convicted kobe already.

1st he's a laker. if he was say, manu, he would get the benefit of the doubt here...until proven guilty.

2nd, he's an adulterer, so that hits a chord, especially with women or people with personal issues, and they give him strike 2. Is it wrong, hell yes. Let his wife and God pass judgement.

so many don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt...so be it....I for one am not 'rooting' for kobe to be a rapist. But if he is proved beyond a reasonable doubt to be one, well then, like bounce said, let him fry....their is no justification to take another human beings dignity or soul like that.

BUT...none of us know all the facts here. It's all speculation at this point. Could he have lured her up there, taken advantage of her, and raped her? Yes. Could she have known who he was, went up there, enjoyed a romp in the hay, and had ill will afterwards? Yes. Lets wait and see huh?

Cassius Clay
07-21-2003, 12:51 PM
Sorry O Great 'Truthsayer' we can't read your mind.

Subliminal012
07-21-2003, 03:58 PM
you've already made an ass of yourself cassius.

Cassius Clay
07-22-2003, 07:31 AM
Thanks for sharing that with the group, kiddo.

Clipper Nation
10-12-2013, 06:26 PM
The answer to the OP is "yes" :lmao

LkrFan
10-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Just a thought. Inevitably we are going to hear about innocence until proven guilty and all that but at a minimum he had sex with another woman who isn't his wife which to me is a little unseemly though I guess I'm a puritan nowadays. To me this reeks of Ruben Patterson asking/telling his babysitter to SUCK HIS BIG FAT *************. Anyways, I cannot see anyone cheering for Kobe anymore and not be troubled unless they are just a fan with no values or morality whatsoever.

This situation seems like a re-run of OJ so much. I keep expecting to see a helicopter shot of Kobe in the backseat of a white Ford Bronco with Mark Madsen driving it and talking on his cell.

What's next? Is Kobe going to pledge to find "the real rapist"?

Hell, we've already had Barkley assert that this is "just about sex" so that makes it between him and his wife. Forget about the other woman, right?

Any thoughts? Come on Laker fans stick up for your boy.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20030719/i/1058581397.2953207934.jpg
If you cheer for Tammy, does that make you a fan of faggotry? :downspin:

LkrFan
10-12-2013, 06:42 PM
The answer to the OP is "yes" :lmao
-25 points for bumping decade old threads. Trying. Too. Hard. T.B.H. :downspin: