PDA

View Full Version : The Black Mamba!

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:04 AM
His back is healthy, his confidence in tact, and he's got a new toy (aka..The Spurs) to play with.

FEAR the BLACK MAMBA!!

MadDog73
05-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Okaay...

Didn't you already say this?

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:08 AM
No, although, I think I did previously reference the "Kobe has the Spurs on a yo-yo" comment made in the Yahoo article.

YO-YO!!! I LOVE IT!!

SpurYank
05-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Hey BM, tell us the truth. You saw the game last night. There is no way the Spurs repeat that fourth quarter performance. You are worried, my friend. It's easy to figure out. What you saw in the first three quarters is what you are going to see consistently.

You, my friend, are playing against the reigning champs.

McMofo
05-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Okaay...

Didn't you already say this?

Typical Laker fan, always about being noticed.
Imma start MY OWN thread in deez foos house.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Come on SpurYank, get a grip! Odom & Fisher has their worst games of the SEASON and the Lakeshow STILL pulled out the big "W"! No way those two play so poorly on the same night again in this series. Lakers will win game 2, split in San Antonio, and win it in game 5 back at Staples. GOOD NIGHT!

phyzik
05-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Any Lakers fan who looks at that game and isnt worried is either blind or doesnt understand basketball.

No way Spurs repeat that type of 4th quarter and it wasnt the Lakers defense either, alot of those shots where wide open... they just didnt fall.

If the Lakers are banking on the Spurs to give up 20 point leads and disapear in the 4th quarter, they are in for a big shock.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Typical Laker fan, always about being noticed.
Imma start MY OWN thread in deez foos house.

"Imma"..."deez foos"....??? Nice post kid.

O-Factor
05-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Come on SpurYank, get a grip! Odom & Fisher has their worst games of the SEASON and the Lakeshow STILL pulled out the big "W"! No way those two play so poorly on the same night again in this series. Lakers will win game 2, split in San Antonio, and win it in game 5 back at Staples. GOOD NIGHT!

Yeah, thats because of the Spurs defense.

This is going to be an easy series for us.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 10:19 AM
'Black Mamba' was funny and original perhaps 15 years ago.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:19 AM

Let me say it again, this time for "phyzik" (see above).

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Yeah, thats because of the Spurs defense.

This is going to be an easy series for us.

Most laughable post of the year! Nice going asshat!

phyzik
05-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Let me say it again, this time for "phyzik" (see above).

and let me say it again. Regardless of how "bad" Fisher and Odom played, no way do spurs miss so many shots in the 4th quarter. Even if Fisher and Odom have good games, that will not be enough.

O-Factor
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Most laughable post of the year! Nice going asshat!

Nice retort. :rolleyes

That means I win.

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Yes, we get Kobe is pretty good, you can hop off his lap now. The Spurs made a big run and the Lakers made a big run. For all of your "well so and so won't play another bad game" remarks, I could also make the same for the Spurs team.

At least Spurs know they can win in LA. We had no chance in NO for the first 3 games there.

McMofo
05-22-2008, 10:23 AM
"Imma"..."deez foos"....??? Nice post kid.

Your sense of humor has limits I see.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:24 AM
and let me say it again. Regardless of how "bad" Fisher and Odom played, no way do spurs miss so many shots in the 4th quarter. Even if Fisher and Odom have good games, that will not be enough.

Um, if Odom & Fisher are draining their shots it wont matter if the Spurs are making more shots in the 4th.

SAGambler
05-22-2008, 10:25 AM
Lakers win game 1 on HC. Barely, and they couldn't even cover the spread with the "greatest player in the world".

Weren't they "supposed" to hold HC?

Let's not crown them WC Champs just yet.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Nice retort. :rolleyes

That means I win.

Actually, the LAKESHOW won!! Led by...the MVP...aka...THE BLACK MAMBA!:lobt2:

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Yes, we get Kobe is pretty good, you can hop off his lap now. The Spurs made a big run and the Lakers made a big run. For all of your "well so and so won't play another bad game" remarks, I could also make the same for the Spurs team.

At least Spurs know they can win in LA. We had no chance in NO for the first 3 games there.

Really? That's interesting considering the Spurs are 0-3 in L.A. this year. :rollin

O-Factor
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Blah blah blah I suck Kobe's dick off blah blah blah:

Thanks for playing!

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
The Black Mamba needs to climb back inside Kobe's zipper where it belongs.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Your sense of humor has limits I see.

Nah, it's more a case of not seeing the humor in your association of street hood lingo and Lakers fans. It's weak smack. That would be like me talking about big ol belt buckels, ten gallon hats, wrangler jeans, and cow tipping. That's weak stuff.

Anti.Hero
05-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Bowen = Snake Charmer

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Really? That's interesting considering the Spurs are 0-3 in L.A. this year. :rollin

0-1 in the playoffs
:rollin

yes, really.

McMofo
05-22-2008, 10:32 AM
The Black Mamba needs to climb back inside Kobe's zipper where it belongs.

Once the ESPN highlights are on Kobe will have him out again stroking him.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2008, 10:35 AM
That would be like me talking about big ol belt buckels, ten gallon hats, wrangler jeans, and cow tipping. That's weak stuff.

And what the fuck is wrong with that? LOL

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:39 AM

Well, if the snakeskin boot fits..........

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 10:43 AM

:toast