PDA

View Full Version : Lakers got lucky!

The_Worlds_finest
05-22-2008, 10:44 AM
2-0 would have been nice but 1-1 is just as good, laker fan got lucky spurs played like total crap after blowing a 20 point lead...

TD=old&busted
05-22-2008, 10:47 AM
it takes more than luck to erase a huge deficit. Lakers have a firm hold on this series, while the Spurs look weak and tired. The sweep has begun

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:49 AM
2-0 would have been nice but 1-1 is just as good, laker fan got lucky spurs played like total crap after blowing a 20 point lead...

FYI.......Phil Jackson teams are 40-0 after winning game one. :lobt2:

gemfow
05-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Lucky is when you're down by two and you hoist a full cort shot and it swishes in for the win. Oh, let me try one that SPurs fans understand instead. Lucky is when you hit a fadeaway jumper with no time on the clock after shooting it with .4 seconds left in the game.

Fillmoe
05-22-2008, 10:51 AM
A Kobe Bryant team doesn't rely on luck.

LakerMagic
05-22-2008, 10:51 AM
it takes more than luck to erase a huge deficit. Lakers have a firm hold on this series, while the Spurs look weak and tired. The sweep has begun

:lol

I don't know about all that, but we started off on the right foot. I still respect the hell out of the Spurs.

SAGambler
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Naw... They didn't get lucky. That was Kobes' plan all along.

Can't you read?

He was just "toying with the Spurs". Had em "on a yo-yo". "Played em like fools".

And any other phrase that they can come up with to suck him off.

TD=old&busted
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
man it must be rough being a Spurs fan, your team could be up by 20 points in the 4th and you still can't relax because you know your team is old and could give up the lead at any minute :lol

BlackSwordsMan
05-22-2008, 10:53 AM
It wasn't luck. Spurs choked.

The_Worlds_finest
05-22-2008, 10:53 AM
The laker rodents are out in droves! LOL your team was getting booed in its own stadium! LOL dont worry your team squeaked by with a home court win after days of rest...Spurs wont lose to you chumps

BlackSwordsMan
05-22-2008, 10:54 AM
man it must be rough being a Spurs fan, your team could be up by 20 points in the 4th and you still can't relax because you know your team is old and could give up the lead at any minute :lol

Must suck to breathe in smog everyday in LA.

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:54 AM
It wasn't luck. Spurs choked on THE BLACK MAMBA.

fixed

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM

If that's the best you've got.............call it a day and go home.

LakerFanSince84
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
A Kobe Bryant team doesn't rely on luck.Change that frikking avy bro it makes me gag!

The Beetlejuice sig works though. :rollin

Sportcamper
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Bizarre game, The Spurs were in desperation mode even with a 20 point lead…Coach Pop pleaded with his guys to stop hacking & settle down…You can just tell that the Spurs players do not really believe that they can compete with the Lakers..

Horry & Ginobili did more leg whipping & elbowing than the Lyle Alzado…

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20080522/capt.cps.mmt52.220508082350.photo02.photo.default-512x367.jpg

TD=old&busted
05-22-2008, 10:57 AM

I don't live in LA. Laker fans are nationwide brother :downspin:

ipeefreely
05-22-2008, 10:58 AM
The laker rodents are out in droves! LOL your team was getting booed in its own stadium! LOL dont worry your team squeaked by with a home court win after days of rest...Spurs wont lose to you chumps

Hey I dont have a horse in the race, completely non bias response here, but you got punked and will continue to decline into playoff fodder and in two years LOL, you will be sitting on the sidelines waiting for lottery balls...

This laker team is deadly, toying with teams, they have only lost 2 games so far in the playoffs?

Face it, they are younger, deeper and this is the swan song for the old SPURMS>

cash459
05-22-2008, 11:03 AM

yeah and all the "experts" were saying that the spurs had never come back to win a series after being down 2-0, guess what they did. The "experts" said the last time the spurs played a game 7 with Duncan, they lost; guess what, they didnt.....there's always time for a streak, record or cheap stat to be broken or ruined and now's a good a time as any to change that one too.

Anti.Hero
05-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Bizarre game, The Spurs were in desperation mode even with a 20 point lead…Coach Pop pleaded with his guys to stop hacking & settle down…You can just tell that the Spurs players do not really believe that they can compete with the Lakers..

Horry & Ginobili did more leg whipping & elbowing than the Lyle Alzado…

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20080522/capt.cps.mmt52.220508082350.photo02.photo.default-512x367.jpg

what a stupid fucking take.

Cali Arrogance.

Sportcamper
05-22-2008, 11:12 AM
You must of missed Coach Pops talk to the team in the 2nd quarter…Pop was pleading with the Spurs to stop hacking, not me…:lol

Nolazach
05-22-2008, 11:16 AM
I hope no Spurs fans are down on their team. Still Confident??

What the hell, almost beat the Lakers in game one at home. I think game two goes to the Spurs as well as three and four, Spurs lose five and then win six.

Spurs will win it.

~kingflopper~
05-22-2008, 11:19 AM
luck aint got shit to do with it....ya'll let ya guard down

TD=old&busted
05-22-2008, 11:21 AM

What the hell, almost beat the Lakers in game one at home. I think game two goes to the Spurs as well as three and four, Spurs lose five and then win six.

Spurs will win it.

the Spurs arent that good, they let an overrated Hornets team take them to 7 :sleep

Lake_show
05-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Kobe haters are so emotional.

TampaDude
05-22-2008, 11:25 AM
luck aint got shit to do with it....ya'll let ya guard down

Yup...pretty much...Spurs got a big lead and got sloppy...don't count on it happening again in this series...Spurs in 6...book it. :hat

Mr.Franchize
05-22-2008, 11:26 AM
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6951/lwo1bm8.jpg

kobe_mvp_24
05-22-2008, 12:07 PM

Spurs will win it.

ok Mr.hollinger..
stats dont mean shit
lakers played poorly and they still won(lamar odom, fisher and kobes first half)

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 12:10 PM

No, I think..

2-0 > 1-1

But that's just me....

DEVILS SON IN LAW
05-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Luck? U guys are the World Champs..U were in COMPLETE control of this game, then you gave up a 20-22 point lead, LATE IN THE GAME!! Why don't you give credit were credit is due. Spurs MIGHT pull a win or 2 out of their asses, They will not win this series. THE LAKERS ARE BACK AND BRINGING THE CHAMPIONSHIP BACK WHERE IT BELONGS FOR THE NEXT 3-4 YEARS AT LEAST!!!!!!!

MadDog73
05-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Luck? U guys are the World Champs..U were in COMPLETE control of this game, then you gave up a 20-22 point lead, LATE IN THE GAME!! Why don't you give credit were credit is due. Spurs MIGHT pull a win or 2 out of their asses, They will not win this series. THE LAKERS ARE BACK AND BRINGING THE CHAMPIONSHIP BACK WHERE IT BELONGS FOR THE NEXT 3-4 YEARS AT LEAST!!!!!!!

LOL.

Wow, Lakers win one game, and it's a four-peat in the works.

Jesus, I'm glad you THINK the Spurs are the second best team in the NBA, but the standings show you still have to go through the Celtics or Pistons to win ONE more championship...

Then do the same thing for 3 more years.

Come on. You won the first home game. They don't hand out trophy's for that.

The_Worlds_finest
05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Dear Dumb ass larker fan,
First I must say Welcome back to being a decent team! I bet you’re excited believing you have a team that could possibly contend for a championship with out the big daddy. Congrats your team got a game one victory in a best of 7 match up. Enjoy it; I will be surprised if your team gets another. I understand you believe your team is god’s gift to basketball and that your team of pre-madonnas was toying with the spurs. My question to you is, were the booing fans in on the act too? BTW, nice one catching a sloppy spurs team, but don’t get to high on it, Philly beat pistons in game one too. Your team’s lack of inside defense will be the demise to your coaches perfect record 40-0. I look forward to hearing from you dumbarses after game 2. Now please go do whatever bandwagon drones of nba marketing do while not eating mcdonalds, test drive a KIA, sign up for a side kick by tmobile...you get the idea...

Yours in Pop,

Fan of The Worlds Finest Team,
Fan of Timmy and the Heartbreakers.

Discoflux
05-22-2008, 01:02 PM
In a sense, we got lucky. If we play that same game 10 times from that same point we probably only win 2 out of 10. I agree it was lucky in that regard.

On the other hand, the Lakers finally started playing Lakers basketball, and when we do that we are very hard to beat.

The same could be said about Spurs basketball.

So who is going to play 'their' basketball for longer period of time on the court? Who's will will win out in the end? This is going to be a long series of "will". Each game a new unlikely hero will step up. Each game will be 'lucky' in a sense, no matter who wins because this matchup is so stacked.

I'm sooooo excited like a Pointer Sister. Bring it on SAS!!!

THE Black Mamba
05-22-2008, 01:04 PM
First I must say Welcome back to being a decent team! I bet you’re excited believing you have a team that could possibly contend for a championship with out the big daddy. Congrats your team got a game one victory in a best of 7 match up. Enjoy it; I will be surprised if your team gets another. I understand you believe your team is god’s gift to basketball and that your team of pre-madonnas was toying with the spurs. My question to you is, were the booing fans in on the act too? BTW, nice one catching a sloppy spurs team, but don’t get to high on it, Philly beat pistons in game one too. Your team’s lack of inside defense will be the demise to your coaches perfect record 40-0. I look forward to hearing from you dumbarses after game 2. Now please go do whatever bandwagon drones of nba marketing do while not eating mcdonalds, test drive a KIA, sign up for a side kick by tmobile...you get the idea...

Yours in Pop,

The above post was a complete waste of bandwidth.

Discoflux
05-22-2008, 01:05 PM

Yours in Pop,

lol, nice post. I'm headed over to the Kia dealership now.

omg, when they handed out the MVP trophy sponsored by Kia and the rep threw in a tagline about Kia at the beginning and end of every sentence I almost barfed. But the Kia handles like a dream, so I guess it all works out!

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Game 2 will be even worse, stupid spurs fans..you will get blown out and guess what? Pop-a-zit will do what he usually do: Pull the starters out, throw the white flag and bring the bench in, a sign of losers.

What do the Lakers taught you last night?

That despite being down 20 points you fight 'till the end!

Just die mofos!

m33p0
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Game 2 will be even worse, stupid spurs fans..you will get blown out and guess what? Pop-a-zit will do what he usually do: Pull the estarters out, throw the white flag and bring the bench in, a sign of losers.

What do the Lakers taught you last night?

That despite being down 20 points you fight 'till the end!

Just die mofos!
choke on it, pimple.

KB_MVP
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM

once again man come on this is a new team and a new series.... I hate stats like that. Itss basketball anyone can win on any giving night

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Like Barkley said "These Cockaroaches don't die, you have to kill them!"

I'm surprised Barkley jumped off the spursies wagon, he did it since last year robbery in the second round.

Discoflux
05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Charles Barkley is dumber than Bill Plaschke. That's hard to do.

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 01:28 PM
choke on it, pimple.

No! The ones who choked were the spursies :lol

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5629/chokingspurtsbb7.png

urunobili
05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
No! The ones who choked were the spursies :lol

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5629/chokingspurtsbb7.png

thanks for being here! :toast

beachwood
05-22-2008, 01:39 PM
The Lakers weren't lucky. The won because they played better than we did.

peskypesky
05-22-2008, 02:08 PM

lol

Spurs in 5!
:flag::flag::flag:

SpurOutofTownFan
05-22-2008, 02:26 PM

firm hold of this series???? how so?

is that the same hold the hornets had after winning games 1 and 2? or is it a different hold?

Please iluminate me with your vast knowledge of basketball, oh mighty being!!!

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
firm hold of this series???? how so?

is that the same hold the hornets had after winning games 1 and 2? or is it a different hold?

Please iluminate me with your vast knowledge of basketball, oh mighty being!!!

The Lakers are not the Hornets, if the overrated spurs go down 0-2 (because they will) mark my words:

THEY WON'T COME BACK

Princess Pimp
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
lol

Spurs in 5!
:flag::flag::flag:

Wet dreams

SpurOutofTownFan
05-22-2008, 02:39 PM
The Lakers are not the Hornets, if the overrated spurs go down 0-2 (because they will) mark my words:

THEY WON'T COME BACK

let me rephrase that - the hornets aren't the lakers

LakerLanny
05-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Luck = When Preparation Meets Opportunity :lobt:

Say-Townbball
05-22-2008, 02:43 PM

THEY WON'T COME BACK

And your words mean nothing.