PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Stand Bowen's game

rascal
05-22-2008, 11:45 AM
He is flat out ugly to watch. He grabs jerseys, undercuts players, kicks his legs out at players, bumps into players and is overall a dirty player and has an ugly offensive game.
He can't hit a shot other than an occasional corner 3 point shot and overall adds to the spurs are boring tag. And is a poor dribbler and can't take it to the basket.

The sooner this guy is off the team the better.

BruceBowenFan
05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
we have to get the sand out of your vagina

200 miles
05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
would you be happier with brandon rush? if the spurs drafted him, that is

bdictjames
05-22-2008, 11:49 AM
I dont think we'd have won any championship without Bruce.

Except for 99 of course.

Kriz-Maxima
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
I hope thats sarcasm.

xtremesteven33
this thread starter is an idiot

rascal
I dont think we'd have won any championship without Bruce.

Except for 99 of course.

Of course they could have won without Bowen.

SAGambler
05-22-2008, 11:51 AM
You obviously don't appreciate "lock down" defense.

But I bet you enjoy the hell out an Amare slam dunk.

Los Spurs
05-22-2008, 11:52 AM
He is flat out ugly to watch. He grabs jerseys, undercuts players, kicks his legs out at players, bumps into players and is overall a dirty player and has an ugly offensive game.
He can't hit a shot other than an occasional corner 3 point shot and overall adds to the spurs are boring tag. And is a poor dribbler and can't take it to the basket.

Get over it! :rolleyes

PwrGetter
05-22-2008, 11:52 AM

Amare's slam dunks are awesome!

duncan228
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Ever since SpursDynasty21 left there's been a race to see who's going to be the best doom and gloom poster.

rascal
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM

There is no such thing as lock down defense. Where was bowen last night? Wasn't he suppose to be the Kobe stopper?

SAGambler
05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Charles Barkley "you have to knock him on his ass"

And then he has the nerve to call Horrys' play on West a "Cheap Shot".

WTF. Has Barkley gambled away part of his brain too?

Doctor J
05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
I've watched NBA basketball for 33 years.

Bowen is one of the top perimeter defenders ever.

He is right up there with Dennis Johnson, Gary Payton, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen.

Without him, Spurs might have won just one or two championships.

kyleo
05-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Kobe had nothing but praise for Bruce during pre-game last night. A far cry from the Ray Allens of the league who can't stomach someone actually guarding them.

hater
05-22-2008, 11:56 AM
this thread after Bowen's great D on Kobe?

oh, its that rascal idiot again. why r u back?

aren't u the idiot that wanted to trade Manu away for some scrub?

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
I'd say he was a key contributor in 03. Spurs absolutely don't win in 05 without Bowen. They probably don't make it to the finals without him in 07. They'd be fishing right now without him this year.

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Amazing how a loss to the Lakers brings out the stupidity of poster who claim to be Spurs fans.

MoSpur
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
I thought Ghost Writer's thread about "Why the Spurs Will Not Win This Series" was the worst. I take that back. This thread is.

Kriz-Maxima
05-22-2008, 11:59 AM
wait, wait...so you are serious???

rascal
05-22-2008, 12:00 PM
this thread after Bowen's great D on Kobe?

oh, its that rascal idiot again. why r u back?

aren't u the idiot that wanted to trade Manu away for some scrub?

No Manu for Iguodala and Dalembert. Those are not scrubs.

Los Spurs
05-22-2008, 12:02 PM
It's just amazing to see how some so called Spurs Fans dog on their own team...

rascal
05-22-2008, 12:02 PM
I'd say he was a key contributor in 03. Spurs absolutely don't win in 05 without Bowen. They probably don't make it to the finals without him in 07. They'd be fishing right now without him this year.

They can't win without Bowen is just an opinion. You say they can't win without him, I say they can. Its all opinions.

nkdlunch
05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
They can't win without Bowen is just an opinion. You say they can't win without him, I say they can. Its all opinions.

so let's say we didn't have Bowen. Who are you going to put on the opponents best perimeter player??

baseline bum
05-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah, the team looked great in that 14-0 run without Bruce last night you retard fuck.

E20
05-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Then shut the fuck up about you whining fucking pansy. Fuck, you're the type of fan that gives all us fans a whining name. Just fucking suck it up and watch the best perimeter defender do his thing.

Trainwreck2100
05-22-2008, 12:10 PM

or manu for Vince carter, another one of your brilliant ideas

rascal
05-22-2008, 12:22 PM
so let's say we didn't have Bowen. Who are you going to put on the opponents best perimeter player??

Can't answer this without knowing who would be on the team as the starting sf.

Depends on who is on the spurs and matchups.

Bowen has made the spurs an ugly team to watch for most fans outside of San Antonio Spur fans.

Just face it, you are biased if you say you like his game and don't believe he is a cheap shot dirty play artist.

The spurs success revolves around Duncan, not Bowen. Bowen is not a necessity to win. Just because they have won with Bowen doesn't mean they would not win without him. They won in 99' without Bowen. He is not a lock down defender. No one locks down the great perimeter players. You can make them work a little harder but overall they still get their points.

Kobe has lit him up many times in the playoffs.

rascal
05-22-2008, 12:27 PM
or manu for Vince carter, another one of your brilliant ideas

Carter is a great player on teams that have never had strong inside players. Carter and Duncan and Parker together would have won titiles.

Carter has better stats and will end up with better stats than manu at the end of their careers. Manu was just fortunate to have played with Duncan so he will have more titles.

But that is another topic, this is about Bowen.

baseline bum
05-22-2008, 12:28 PM
So it's just a coincidence that LA goes on a 14-0 run the very second Bowen is pulled off Bryant?

ducks
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
rascal
do you like the spurs or do you like to say you do but only post what you do not like about the spurs and nothing you like about them

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Bowen was a huge factor in getting pass the Hornets. Remember Peja? He went missing after Game 2.

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 12:32 PM
:lol You picked a bad day to make this thread.

Bowen in the game yesterday = Spurs +18
Highest other +/- for a Spur = +5
Finley in the game = Spurs -21
Manu in the game = Spurs -19

You might have had an argument on another day. But not today.

Emanuel20
rascal
do you like the spurs or do you like to say you do but only post what you do not like about the spurs and nothing you like about them

xaxxaxaxa
Well thought out question...

brettn
This guy's either posing as a Spurs fan or he's just a complete fucking idiot. Either way, he's not worth paying attention to.

This thread is a failure.

Trainwreck2100
05-22-2008, 12:34 PM
:lol You picked a bad day to make this thread.

Bowen in the game yesterday = Spurs +18
Highest other +/- for a Spur = +5
Finley in the game = Spurs -21
Manu in the game = Spurs -19

You might have had an argument on another day. But not today.

What was Jaque Vaughns?

Emanuel20
05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
What was Jaque Vaughns?

same as Ime'sa and Parker's

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't get the whole +/- thing... what is based on?

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 12:39 PM
I don't get the whole +/- thing... what is based on?

How much the Spurs outscore the opponent (or get outscored) when a particular player is on the court.

When Bowen was on the court yesterday, the Spurs outscored the Lakers by 18.

+/- isn't always a great tool. Sometimes a player is just lucky enough to be on the court when his teammates do good things and go on a run.

But yesterday, anybody could see that Kobe went right after Udoka/Manu as soon as Bowen went to the bench. You could almost see him drooling at the fact that Bowen was finally off him.

Findog
05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
His game is ugly but effective. If he's on your team, you make excuses and apologia for him. If he's not on your team, you bitch about him.

Emanuel20
05-22-2008, 12:42 PM
How much the Spurs outscore the opponent (or get outscored) when a particular player is on the court.

+/- isn't always a great tool. Sometimes a player is just lucky enough to be on the court when his teammates do good things and go on a run.

But yesterday, anybody could see that Kobe went right after Udoka/Manu as soon as Bowen went to the bench. You could almost see him drooling at the fact that Bowen was finally off him.

It surely seemed like that happened but now for game 2 who is supposed to guard Kobe when Bruce is resting?

BiZNicK
05-22-2008, 12:47 PM

Oh, ok thanks. I always had a feeling it had something to do with all of a player's stats, sort of like an efficiency rating...

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-22-2008, 12:49 PM
apologia
SAT word right there. :tu

The rest of the statement was pretty good too.

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 12:50 PM
It surely seemed like that happened but now for game 2 who is supposed to guard Kobe when Bruce is resting?

Well he's going to have to play about 42 minutes a game. So he shouldn't rest that often :lol especially when Kobe is on the court. But Udoka, should be able to hand in there for 2-3 minutes or so.

rascal
05-22-2008, 12:53 PM
rascal

Been a spurs fan from the beginning. Doesn't mean I like every player on the team or believe that the spurs always make the right player moves or non moves.

jman3000
05-22-2008, 12:57 PM

nobody.

i think bowen would have played kobe minute for minute if he hadnt gotten in "foul trouble".

if udoka does end up checking him, as kori suggested, it's going to be on a fast break that bowen doesn't get back on or if they somehow switch on a picknroll.

MoSpur
05-22-2008, 01:29 PM
I bet that +18 was mostly in the third quarter when Pop decided to give the game to the Lakers

Beast
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
It's just amazing to see how some so called Spurs Fans dog on their own team...

he's NOT a spurs fan, he's a DOUCHE!

Beast
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM

Idiot Douche strikes again!

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
There is no such thing as lock down defense. Where was bowen last night? Wasn't he suppose to be the Kobe stopper?

He was on the bench, genius.

hater
05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Carter is a great player on teams that have never had strong inside players. Carter and Duncan and Parker together would have won titiles.

Carter has better stats and will end up with better stats than manu at the end of their careers. Manu was just fortunate to have played with Duncan so he will have more titles.

:lmao

who needs lakers trolls when we got this moron?

baseline bum
05-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Been a spurs fan from the beginning. Doesn't mean I like every player on the team or believe that the spurs always make the right player moves or non moves.

You don't like any player on the team except Gervin.

14-0 run immediately after Bowen goes to the bench was a coincidence?

T Park
05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Congrats, Rascal is now the Dazed and Confused of Spurstalk.

Retarded fuckwad.

Say-Townbball
05-22-2008, 01:50 PM

EVERY knowledgable fan and/or sports analyst knows he is one of the best defensive players in the league. Everyone wants to hate and flap jaws, but I guarantee every team would want Bruce on their team. It's been said time and time again.

m33p0
05-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Can't answer this without knowing who would be on the team as the starting sf.

Depends on who is on the spurs and matchups.

Bowen has made the spurs an ugly team to watch for most fans outside of San Antonio Spur fans.

Just face it, you are biased if you say you like his game and don't believe he is a cheap shot dirty play artist.

The spurs success revolves around Duncan, not Bowen. Bowen is not a necessity to win. Just because they have won with Bowen doesn't mean they would not win without him. They won in 99' without Bowen. He is not a lock down defender. No one locks down the great perimeter players. You can make them work a little harder but overall they still get their points.

Kobe has lit him up many times in the playoffs.
show proof. provide link. don't blabber and show proof.

peskypesky
05-22-2008, 02:04 PM

Fuck off, ya loser.

timvp
05-22-2008, 02:06 PM
If this isn't the worst thread in SpursTalk history, it's at least top three. rascal saw his little nutmegger friend posting so he tried to impress him with this failure.

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 02:06 PM
You don't like any player on the team except Gervin.

14-0 run immediately after Bowen goes to the bench was a coincidence?

:lol

Rascal has hated Bowen since Bruce got to San Antonio. He wants a flashy small forward who can dunk all the time. I'm not sure why he's a fan of the Spurs.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 02:08 PM

Rascal has hated Bowen since Bruce got to San Antonio. He wants a flashy small forward who can dunk all the time. I'm not sure why he's a fan of the Spurs.

That's odd. I know someone else just like that.

Emanuel20
05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
We as fans and the San Antonio Spurs Organization should appreciate everything Bowen has done for us and how though of defense the guy plays night in and night out. He has gotten no appropriate recognition for being the top perimeter defender in the NBA and he still has not won the defensive player of the year. Not fair.

rascal
05-22-2008, 02:17 PM
If this isn't the worst thread in SpursTalk history, it's at least top three. rascal saw his little nutmegger friend posting so he tried to impress him with this failure.

Wrong I did not agree with his thread.

Zero Point Four
05-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Wait.

Bowen has a game?

rascal
05-22-2008, 02:24 PM

Not hated Bowen just hated on his game.
The Spurs could have won with a more entertaining brand of baskerball. Not the boring team that most of the country doesn't even care to watch. Bowen's game is ugly and a more all around sf could have been just as good to the teams success.

LANATIVE
05-22-2008, 02:26 PM
I can't stand Bowen. He is a dirty player that takes cheap shots. But he can flat out play defense. I would take him on my team.

rascal
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Fuck off, ya loser.

Bring something to the thread or stay out if you don't like it.

LakerLanny
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
How can the NBA justify not suspending Bowen for his hit on Sasha last night when Kobe got suspended for FAR LESS last year when he hit Manu on a normal basketball play?

It is that type of inconsistency that makes many believe the league is rigged. Garnett also should have been suspended in the Atlanta series for pushing a ref.

Emanuel20
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
How can the NBA justify not suspending Bowen for his hit on Sasha last night when Kobe got suspended for FAR LESS last year when he hit Manu on a normal basketball play?

It is that type of inconsistency that makes many believe the league is rigged. Garnett also should have been suspended in the Atlanta series for pushing a ref.

You are kidding, right?
Kobe hammered Manu!
Like Barbosa was not suspended for hitting Manu twice that is how Bowen will not be suspended!

tmtcsc
05-22-2008, 02:45 PM

You've been nothing but a little negative bitch the whole time you've posted. You're not a Spurs fan. Fuck off and stay off the site.

You're an idiot if you don't think Bruce Bowen is a huge part of this team's success.

Solid D
05-22-2008, 02:46 PM
:lol Three pages full of posters expecting more. Why? Just another inciteful basketball brain stem.

Yes, I meant incite, not insight.

SPARKY
05-22-2008, 03:19 PM

Ah yes, the poor, small-market, unmarketable Lakers who never get any love from the league. Cry me a fucking river. :baby

DarrinS
05-22-2008, 03:20 PM
I know what you mean. Screw all this defense crap. They should just let the NBA playoffs be decided by best of 7 in HORSE.

DarrinS
05-22-2008, 03:21 PM

With a name like Sasha, I'm sure he's dealt with this shit his whole life.

spursfan09
05-22-2008, 03:27 PM

No true Spur fan hates Bowen. Only true Spur haters

rascal
05-22-2008, 05:47 PM
show proof. provide link. don't blabber and show proof.
Bryant 39 points vs spurs game 3 2002-2003 playoffs
Bryant 42 points against spurs game 4 2003-2004 playoffs
Bryant 44 points vs spurs during his 40+ streak in 2002-2003

If you can't remember Bryant having huge games against the spurs, hitting big shots in the 4'th quarter in the playoffs over Bowen you have memory loss.

Links are all over on you tube of some of Bryants games against the spurs.

rascal
05-22-2008, 05:49 PM
With a name like Sasha, I'm sure he's dealt with this shit his whole life.

Depends where he is from. Thats a foreign name. Is popular in Russia and some other countries.

bonesinaz
05-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Ever since SpursDynasty21 left there's been a race to see who's going to be the best doom and gloom poster.

Rascal has been this way far before SpursDynasty21 was even here.

duncan228
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Rascal has been this way far before SpursDynasty21 was even here.

:lol That's true.

Lackluster
05-22-2008, 06:19 PM
There is no such thing as lock down defense.

so what do you call peja being completely taken out of a series after two 20+ point performances?

peja was part of the hornets big 3. paul, west, and peja going off was going to be bad news for the spurs. bowen takes the assignment and peja doesn't hit more than 3 or 4 shots a game.

iguodala is decent at best, but he won't give you the intangibles that manu will. and did you see him in the playoffs this year? he was awful. andre miller has carried that team to any shred of success they've had, not iggy.

Dre_7
05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Its funny how in this whole thread rascal has not yet responded to the fact that Kobe had like 4 points or so before they took Bowen out of the game. Then Kobe goes on to abuse Udoka and Manu.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Bowen is the leader of this team. :spin

rascal
05-22-2008, 06:54 PM
so what do you call peja being completely taken out of a series after two 20+ point performances?

peja was part of the hornets big 3. paul, west, and peja going off was going to be bad news for the spurs. bowen takes the assignment and peja doesn't hit more than 3 or 4 shots a game.

iguodala is decent at best, but he won't give you the intangibles that manu will. and did you see him in the playoffs this year? he was awful. andre miller has carried that team to any shred of success they've had, not iggy.

Peja isn't all that great. Just play him tight on the perimeter shot and you can take him out of the game.

Bowen can stop Peja he cannot stop Kobe. Iguodala will be better than Manu in a couple of years and Dalembert will give the spurs a legitimate center option.

ancestron
05-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Iguodala will be better than Manu in a couple of years and Dalembert will give the spurs a legitimate center option.

stop smoking crack.

Red Hawk #21
05-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Youre crazy Bro, Bruce is a stud and I love that dude. Its hard to find players that are as humble and as hardworking as Bruce is. Whatever though, you'll miss him when he's no longer playing for you guys.

m33p0
05-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Bryant 39 points vs spurs game 3 2002-2003 playoffs
Bryant 42 points against spurs game 4 2003-2004 playoffs
Bryant 44 points vs spurs during his 40+ streak in 2002-2003

If you can't remember Bryant having huge games against the spurs, hitting big shots in the 4'th quarter in the playoffs over Bowen you have memory loss.

Links are all over on you tube of some of Bryants games against the spurs.
that's a total of 3 games and none over the last 3 years (of course, they always got bounced in the first round.) the only time spurs have to worry about kobe's scoring ability is when the game is close at the end.

Zero Point Four
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
that's a total of 3 games and none over the last 3 years (of course, they always got bounced in the first round.) the only time spurs have to worry about kobe's scoring ability is when the game is close at the end.

What kind of argument is that?

Kobe scores when Kobe chooses to score.

That's the way it is.

He holds back, and gets everybody involved so that everybody will be ready when necessary.

The conceit that Bowen limited Bryant's first half scoring is straight-up fiction.

If you believe what you wrote, I assure you that you've got a painful lesson coming.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080522/capt.089a54d1575e4648b2093f8d567680bd.spurs_lakers _basketball_las201.jpg?x=261&y=345&sig=C09JWrCadXpSYpEDS7a85g--

Biggems
05-22-2008, 11:19 PM

the sooner u are off the Spurs bandwagon, the better.

GO SPURS GO

BOWEN OWNS

ducks
05-22-2008, 11:31 PM
rascal
who has stopped kobe
HELLO he was the mvp!
bruce does the best job on him in the nba

Biggems
05-22-2008, 11:40 PM

Carter is fragile....physically and mentally.

Manu is a winner. He has won everywhere he has been. Manu is a HOFer......Carter isn't.

m33p0
05-22-2008, 11:41 PM

That's the way it is.

He holds back, and gets everybody involved so that everybody will be ready when necessary.

The conceit that Bowen limited Bryant's first half scoring is straight-up fiction.

If you believe what you wrote, I assure you that you've got a painful lesson coming.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080522/capt.089a54d1575e4648b2093f8d567680bd.spurs_lakers _basketball_las201.jpg?x=261&y=345&sig=C09JWrCadXpSYpEDS7a85g--

yeah, sure. like what? kobe choosing to score when bowen was already in foul trouble? :rolleyes

underdawg
05-22-2008, 11:42 PM

That's the way it is.

Know your team better - usually when allme scores a lot of points the lakers are not as good. That said, allme will admit and testify that Bowen slows him down and keeps him from doing what he needs to do better than any other player in the league.

vander
05-22-2008, 11:55 PM

how exactly was that Gasol trade allowed to go through? I'll have to agree with you that the league is rigged

Ghost Writer
05-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I hate Bowen's game and still am not convinced that his defense makes up for his lack of offense and bad FT shooting, but I respect what he can do.

No one can hold Kobe.

But I like it when Pop sticks Bowen on PGs like Paul and Nash.

And Bowen is pretty reliable with that baseline 3.

Spurminator
05-23-2008, 10:52 AM
overall adds to the spurs are boring tag.

:lmao I can't, for the life of me, understand why any Spurs fan care about this. Do you want to change up this team's roster to cater to Suns fans? I don't get it.

baseline bum
05-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Its funny how in this whole thread rascal has not yet responded to the fact that Kobe had like 4 points or so before they took Bowen out of the game. Then Kobe goes on to abuse Udoka and Manu.

rascal's a stupid fuck who keeps dodging my question about the 14-0 run that occurred the second Bowen checked out.

rascal
05-23-2008, 11:26 AM
rascal's a stupid fuck who keeps dodging my question about the 14-0 run that occurred the second Bowen checked out.

Stupid fuck yourself. It was coincidence. Kobe decided to bring it offensively in the 2nd half. And he scored on Bowen when he needed to in the 4'th.

It was not a good thing that the so called defensive stopper was sitting on the bench in foul trouble when the team needed him the most to stop Kobe from taking over the game offensively and taking the big spurs lead back.

There have been enough games in the past that show Kobe torching Bowen. He is just too good to stop. Too quick to the basket for Bowen.

Bowen makes Kobe work harder but as a defensive stopper on Kobe, no way.

DazedAndConfused
05-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Actually Bowen was one of the few Spurs that could actually hit a jumpshot in Game 1.

Dude is cash money from the corner 3.

gobo
05-23-2008, 11:37 AM

You have a point. I get similar impression of his skills from the games I have watch on TV.

hater
05-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Stupid fuck yourself. It was coincidence. Kobe decided to bring it offensively in the 2nd half. And he scored on Bowen when he needed to in the 4'th.

It was not a good thing that the so called defensive stopper was sitting on the bench in foul trouble when the team needed him the most to stop Kobe from taking over the game offensively and taking the big spurs lead back.

There have been enough games in the past that show Kobe torching Bowen. He is just too good to stop. Too quick to the basket for Bowen.

Bowen makes Kobe work harder but as a defensive stopper on Kobe, no way.

:lmao

is it me or is rascal's writing similar to Princes Pimp. That mofo probably is both!

gobo
05-23-2008, 11:41 AM
Kobe had nothing but praise for Bruce during pre-game last night. A far cry from the Ray Allens of the league who can't stomach someone actually guarding them.

Kobe does what he wants on Bowen. Kobe scores at will on Bowen. So Kobe does not have to cry about Bowen's defense.

Manu-of-steel
05-23-2008, 01:20 PM
rascal's not a spurs fan. why?
1. he does not like defense-oriented team, he calls it boring
2. he does not like bowen's defense on opposing players. hell, even kobe admits that bruce is the best out there
3. he likes carter and his no-defense attitude. yuck!
4. he likes samuel dalembert. look at his last games against the pistons
can you believe that he is a spurs fan? rascal, thanx for being a very good spurs fan. i salute you.

0.4secs.Dfish
05-23-2008, 01:23 PM
I dont like Bowen as a Laker fan but I do respect him as a defensive player...it takes alot to play defense....plus he knows that he will get physically punished at times playing defense and accepts the punishment...not like that loser Raja Bell that plays defense head first and then complains when he gets hit with elbows....he should get his ugly face away from those elbows...and stop crying all the time

GO Lakers

dbreiden83080
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Bowen is the shit :hat

Spurminator
05-23-2008, 02:40 PM
We should buy rascal a ticket so he can boo when they raise Bowen's jersey to the rafters.

LakeShow
05-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I like Bruce's game. He takes pride in his defense and is damn good at it. Every team needs a Bruce Bowen.

STX_21
05-23-2008, 03:15 PM
The starter of this thread is a complete ass.

Bruce actually has had the most consistent 3-point shot so far in the WCF. He knows his role, doesn't get in the way of our offense, and he is priceless and irreplaceable in defense.

I actually think this guy is a suns fan or mav fan or something........what a waste of 9 months.