PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 GTG Friday

Kori Ellis
05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
If you guys want a GTG, I'll organize a place. LJ and I are 50/50 on coming, but I'll be more than happy to set something up.

So chime in if you are coming, and if you need me to help you find a place, I will.

spurschick
05-22-2008, 05:20 PM
I heard that Indigo Joe's off of Huebner/Stone Oak Pkwy has bucket beer specials and plenty of TV screens. Would any be interested in going there?

remingtonbo2001
05-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Possibily. I'll have to think it over.

Lackluster
05-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I heard that Indigo Joe's off of Huebner/Stone Oak Pkwy has bucket beer specials and plenty of TV screens. Would any be interested in going there?

most accomodating management staff ever!

they'll pull out a card table and seat you in the parking lot if they have to. :wow

although they did run out of stella on tap once and informed me that it would be 3 months before they would have more in. "yeah, we just ran out, we won't have any more untill probably August..." :depressed

awesome place though, regardless of the questionably signed sports memorabilia in the display cases... :toast

Sammy's Mom
05-22-2008, 07:22 PM

I have never been there but I am always up for something new. Count me in where-ever we go.

:toast

ashbeeigh
05-22-2008, 08:19 PM
perhaps. I'm 50/50 as well. I have some birthday plans in the making.

MannyIsGod
05-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm probably not in - I'm just too tired out of yet.

GrandeDavid
05-22-2008, 09:15 PM
You guys enjoy the victory together. I'll be with you in spirit.

tlongII
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
You guys enjoy the victory together. I'll be with you in spirit.

How about if I hold a GTG at my trailer park? Will you come then?

spurscenter
05-22-2008, 10:25 PM
Dont forget to invite

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/13839/49_2007/semi-pro.preview.jpg

RashoFan
05-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I can roll in after I get out of work....

aka_USAPA
05-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Can't get tickets for tomorrow, sold out. Hooters in Pasadena will it be.

marini martini
05-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Indigo Joe's is kewl with me & Mr. Martini. We will be doing "Date Night" & probably leave at the 1/2.:toast

DRod
05-23-2008, 11:13 AM
There's always RETOX. :greedy

shameless plug :toast

shelshor
05-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Prior event scheduled--we'll try for game 5 GTG

polandprzem
05-23-2008, 12:22 PM
No moderators on game time

:elephant

sarax1975
05-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Who is this idiot lakaluva (obviously a lakers fan)?
I feel much sympathy for him, since he voluntarily chooses to look and sound illiterate! (that word means stupid for your information)
Poor guy... Maybe it should go back to school or oops, let me spell it so it'll understand: SKEWL (its usually a big brown building where human beings go to learn things) so they don't come off sounding like an idiot - just like you!

GO SPURS GO

marini martini
05-23-2008, 12:56 PM
There's always RETOX. :greedy

shameless plug :toast

Every time I hear the name of this place, I think of "Detox" and get the freakin' shakes:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

jman3000
05-23-2008, 03:42 PM
so what's the deal?

nothing?

something?

it looks like things just fall to shit when kori and lj aren't involved.

TMTTRIO
05-23-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm there if we can decide on something

Kori Ellis
05-23-2008, 04:03 PM
so what's the deal?

nothing?

something?

I don't get why you guys can't organize yourselves. :lol I thought Spurschick had a good idea, but then ...

jman3000
05-23-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't get why you guys can't organize yourselves. :lol I thought Spurschick had a good idea, but then ...

it doesnt feel official if yall arent involved. it's like going out into the cold night without a coat or something.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2008, 04:07 PM
it doesnt feel official if yall arent involved. it's like going out into the cold night without a coat or something.

Next time I'll just pretend I'm coming and then not show up :lol

angel_luv
05-23-2008, 04:37 PM

No because then we will be traumatized.

Maybe if you called in to say hi to us at half time. :lol

TMTTRIO
05-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Indigo Joe's sounds good. What time should we meet? All I know is the last few times I've watched the Spurs at home they've lost so I really need to get out :lol.

spyder
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Indigo Joe's sounds good. What time should we meet? All I know is the last few times I've watched the Spurs at home they've lost so I really need to get out :lol.

It's the opposite for me...everytime i go out they lose..everytime I watch the games at my sisters they win..I had to work during the Laker game and they lose...go figure

MannyIsGod
05-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Do you guys need Kori and LJ to hold your hands when you go take a dump too?

Geez.

spurschick
05-23-2008, 07:27 PM

I would've been happy to stop by Indigo Joe's today to set something up, but there didn't seem to be enough interest. So, I opted to save some $$ and watch from home. No biggie.

DannyT
05-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Do you guys need Kori and LJ to hold your hands when you go take a dump too?

Geez.

dont be a bitch...the only reason half these cats back out is cause kori and lj arent going...so I ask you do you only go cause you feel the need to kiss ass, or do you just not enjoy the company of the rest of the spurstalk fam at the gtg...just asking
cause it always seems that when kori or lj say they arent going everyone starts pulling out faster then a minute man when he gets his...

DannyT
05-23-2008, 07:34 PM
so what's the deal?

nothing?

something?

My points exactly....didnt see this prior to my last post but just what I was thinking...

prolly the best thing to do from now on girl....and then I will just walk around with a big picture of kori and lj's head on a stick like they do in N.O. for peja

ashbeeigh
05-23-2008, 08:14 PM
We very easily organized the one for game 5 versus New Orleans. It wasn't that hard. If I wasn't so tiredi would have been all in. I'm sorry.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2008, 08:15 PM
dont be a bitch...the only reason half these cats back out is cause kori and lj arent going...so I ask you do you only go cause you feel the need to kiss ass, or do you just not enjoy the company of the rest of the spurstalk fam at the gtg...just asking
cause it always seems that when kori or lj say they arent going everyone starts pulling out faster then a minute man when he gets his...

The only reason they don't get going is because no one takes control. Someone just needs to come in and say the GTG is at X location at X time and I promise you people would show up. But everyone waits for Kori to do that and if she doesn't then no one else does.

As far as me just going to kiss ass....lol. Yeah, I'm the biggest ass kisser around. Right.

If you guys want to have a GTG then have one. When I want to hang out with my friends from Spurstalk I don't ask Kori for permission or to set something up for me.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-23-2008, 09:28 PM
jeeze louise manny has changed.

if i were fortunate enough to live in the area i'd call the gtg at my house

MannyIsGod
05-23-2008, 10:37 PM
jeeze louise manny has changed.

if i didn't sell out and move to DALLAS i'd call the gtg at my house

FYP

DannyT
05-23-2008, 10:41 PM
The only reason they don't get going is because no one takes control. Someone just needs to come in and say the GTG is at X location at X time and I promise you people would show up. But everyone waits for Kori to do that and if she doesn't then no one else does.

As far as me just going to kiss ass....lol. Yeah, I'm the biggest ass kisser around. Right.

If you guys want to have a GTG then have one. When I want to hang out with my friends from Spurstalk I don't ask Kori for permission or to set something up for me.

you missed the biggest factor of them all homeboy...its cause when she does pick a place everyone always bitches about something or another....and then when they fold so do all the other yuppies...

MannyIsGod
05-23-2008, 10:43 PM
you missed the biggest factor of them all homeboy...its cause when she does pick a place everyone always bitches about something or another....and then when they fold so do all the other yuppies...

Then pick a spot and stop bitching? Yuppies? If they're yuppies why do you want to watch a game with them? Fuck man, for someone complaining about hte people who go to GTGs you're bitching a lot about them not going.

marini martini
05-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Mr. Martinini & I went to Indigo Joe's around 6 p.m. It was hot as hell, cause Mr. Martini has to have a cigar, so we sat outside. We stayed for about an hour, then left. Went by Buffalo Wild Wings, too crowded. Then went to another Sports Bar on our way home. Got a table @ 7:15. Got a bucket, sammich, and started watching the crowd roll in. I swear, Atrain marched in with 2 of his hoochie ho's and proceeded to take a table in the back, next to ours. The drama was so fun to watch, but we left at half time, gave our table to some cute young kids, and went home to watch the rest of the fuking game. Not fun at all, but at least I only lost $100,000. v-bookies. Next GTG on Sunday at my house! P.M. me for the address!!!!
BYOB, and a snack to share!

Marini:toast

Big Worm
05-24-2008, 04:13 AM
The TRolls have the best gtgs pat-na! :tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-3/IMAG1810.jpg

DannyT
05-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Then pick a spot and stop bitching? Yuppies? If they're yuppies why do you want to watch a game with them? Fuck man, for someone complaining about hte people who go to GTGs you're bitching a lot about them not going.

dude we could have the gtg at he fucking zoo in the rhinos bin for all I care...i dont complain...I just hate that when they are out seems like everyone else is out...earlier this year rasho had a gtg at B-Dubs and everyone was in till Kori said she was ill and couldnt make it...then all hell broke lose...but atleast I met some folks....its all good man...you'll be in Michigan soon enough...

AngelaDahlia
05-27-2008, 06:30 PM
It's the opposite for me...everytime i go out they lose..everytime I watch the games at my sisters they win..I had to work during the Laker game and they lose...go figure

Hey you suck.

Go Spurs

lol.

Angel-