PDA

View Full Version : Pop vs Phil.....and the spurs can't score

Purple & Gold
05-22-2008, 04:22 PM
The two reasons why the Lakers will take the spurs in 6

I'd add HC advantage in there, but I still think the Lakers would win even if game 7 was in SA. Phil owns Pop and he proved it again last night. Pop's smallball lineup killed them last night. It wasn't as funny as Tony Parker guarding Morris Peterson, but watching Finley guard anybody is down right hysterical. As for Bowen sitting for that long stretch, I see you guys are scratching your head and wondering the same thing.

Both Manu and Tony will not both have big games. The Lakers will take one of them out. Kobe can guard either one, he's actually earned his defensive first team this year. With Ariza back and Sasha's get under your skin defense, no way they will both blow up in the same game. Duncan will get his. At least Gasol will make him work on the defensive end. But Duncan and only one more player will not get it done.

The spurs long scoring droughts are what is going to do them in. While defense wins championships the Lakers are just that good of an offensive team. If the spurs can't consistently score over 90 points, they will lose the series. They will have a hard time keeping the Lakers under 90. More than likely the Lakers will score around 95 a game. Even with Duncan going off I don't see the spurs scoring enough to take the Lakeshow and Tex's vaunted triangle offense. Right now the Lakers are running it at an optimum level. Kobe is at the top of his game and Phil still owns Pop.

Lakers will win in SA. It's up to the spurs to win 2 in L.A. Last night was a golden opportunity and they blew it. You can't blow opportunities like that in the WCF's and expect to advance.

ducks
05-22-2008, 04:23 PM
"Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and
beat you by experience"

Purple & Gold
05-22-2008, 04:24 PM
"Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and
beat you by experience"

:sleep :sleep

slayermin
05-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Typical front running Laker fan. Your team wins, then you post. Where the fuck were you on Monday and Tuesday? Little Bitch. :flipoff

Purple & Gold
05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Typical front running Laker fan. Your team wins, then you post. Where the fuck were you on Monday and Tuesday? Little Bitch. :flipoff

It's called work and finals. You might wanna try either one sometime.

slayermin
05-22-2008, 04:28 PM
It's called work and finals. You might wanna try either one sometime.

At least Lanny came in before the series to talk shit. You get no respect from me. Your shit is weak.

Purple & Gold
05-22-2008, 04:34 PM
At least Lanny came in before the series to talk shit. You get no respect from me. Your shit is weak.

:sleep :sleep :sleep

No need to patronize your weak fanbase. You guys already know where the Lakeshow stands with me. Keep crying though it's classic. :lol :lol

hsxvvd
05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
I'd have to agree with Lakers fans and say the Pop v Colonel scoreboard reads 0-1.

brettn
05-22-2008, 04:51 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep

No need to patronize your weak fanbase. You guys already know where the Lakeshow stands with me. Keep crying though it's classic. :lol :lol

who's crying?

crc21209
05-22-2008, 04:58 PM
lol shut the fuck up about Ariza already he hasnt played a minute in these playoffs so shut up...whats supposed to make Phil just put him out there for shits and giggles

Medvedenko
05-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Sasha Point Gaurd
Kobe 2 guard
Ariza SF
Odom PF
Gasol C

That's the lineup I want to see.

pawe
05-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Yup, I wanted that lineup for the lakers too, so the spurs can show you how to dismantle a team little by little.