PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili and Finley need to show up

greyforest
05-22-2008, 06:12 PM
http://popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20080521&game=SASLAL

combined they shot 5 for 29 from the floor, and their +/- are -19 and -21 respectively.

also interesting about the +/- is bowen with +18. the second he was pulled in the 3rd lakers went on a 14-0 run.

said7
05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Ive given up on Finley. He shows up for about 1 out of every 5 games.

mrspurs
05-22-2008, 06:52 PM
imo....its our interior defense that makes us have to score alot of points....if manu and finley or on, so is the team, if they aint, guess what....we still make games out of bad shooting games, but things are so fast now, there isnt no time to sub. in other shooters.....a stop here, a stop there, a bucket here, a bucket there is what it comes down to...............go spurs go

Tyler_Durden
05-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Ginobili re-injured his ankle last night in the 2nd quarter. A big reason he was out of control in the second half.

Not an excuse. A fact.

SouthTexasRancher
05-22-2008, 07:26 PM
http://popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20080521&game=SASLAL

combined they shot 5 for 29 from the floor, and their +/- are -19 and -21 respectively.

also interesting about the +/- is bowen with +18. the second he was pulled in the 3rd lakers went on a 14-0 run.

Manu actually has an excuse with a banged up finger and an ankle that gave out on him again last night. He hasn't had much lift in over a month. Personally I wish Pop had kept him out of last night's game.

Finley though is another story. He is finished. Age has caught up to him and he has become pretty much worthless. Others who need to get their rears in gear are Oberto, Thomas, Vaughn, with Bowen starting to show signs of going over the hill. Hopefully, next season Pop will use Bowen off the bench, much like Showtime did with Michael Cooper. Use Bowen in spots where he gives his all when an opponent is on a scoring streak and/or the last few minutes of each half. Ime is ready to start and we definitely need his scoring ability.

Having said all that, I'm still going with:

SPURS In 6...!!!

:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::flag::lobt2:

Now, will someone tell me why Chris Duel is always so Negative about the Spurs? Is it that ESPN requires him to be a Spurs downer? C'mon Chris, get with the program!!!

sassystriker
05-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Don't worry about Manu not showing up coz he will. Even with injuries, when he's ready, he'll be there. He's the type of guy that never gives up without a fight. He loves winning. Somewhere in this series, he'll give us wins. He'll plays to win, he'll be there, like he always do. And that is a fact.

I'm very confident.