PDA

View Full Version : These mixes are just too good

Red Hawk #21
05-22-2008, 08:29 PM
First off I apologize because I know I shouldn't have made this a thread and this thread will probably fail terribly. But I was bored and I decided to post what I thought were some of the best Spurs players mixes. If you have some time Check em out. :toast

The King of basketball Tim Duncan. This is a spectacular mix imo
vrHdCR-Bh5E

The Admiral David Robinson
FInsapjeY_M

My Favorite Tony Parker Mix
r2iKXOluAws

A spectacular Manu Ginobili mix, I watch this mix anytime I want to play basketball, this gets me pumped!!
w57zCDR81LQ

Brent Barry, jeez this guy was a stud!
LXg-k_1NGMY

My apologies if this thread pisses anyone off and I hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I did. :toast

duncan228
05-22-2008, 08:32 PM
The Yinka Dare Duncan mix is the best. One of my all-time favorites.

Why would anyone get pissed at this thread?

Red Hawk #21
05-22-2008, 08:41 PM
The Yinka Dare Duncan mix is the best. One of my all-time favorites.

Why would anyone get pissed at this thread?

Well Im guessing no one would really care about this kind of stuff right now since you guys are in a tough series with the Lakers.

jman3000
05-22-2008, 08:43 PM
I am so pissed off right now that he made this thread.

duncan228
05-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Well Im guessing no one would really care about this kind of stuff right now since you guys are in a tough series with the Lakers.

The series is being talked about from every angle. I don't see anything wrong with watching our boys in action. :)

m33p0
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
First off I apologize because I know I shouldn't have made this a thread and this thread will probably fail terribly. But I was bored and I decided to post what I thought were some of the best Spurs players mixes. If you have some time Check em out. :toast

The King of basketball Tim Duncan. This is a spectacular mix imo
vrHdCR-Bh5E

The Admiral David Robinson
FInsapjeY_M

My Favorite Tony Parker Mix
r2iKXOluAws

A spectacular Manu Ginobili mix, I watch this mix anytime I want to play basketball, this gets me pumped!!
w57zCDR81LQ

Brent Barry, jeez this guy was a stud!
LXg-k_1NGMY

My apologies if this thread pisses anyone off and I hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I did. :toast
i'm so pissed at you right now that i thought i'd fix it for yah for better viewing. :toast

mikekim
05-22-2008, 10:19 PM
I've realized how much I miss David Robinson...even the "twilight" version.

brettn
05-22-2008, 10:48 PM
The manu mix was sick.

Red Hawk #21
05-23-2008, 08:00 PM
i'm so pissed at you right now that i thought i'd fix it for yah for better viewing. :toast

How do you post the vids like that? I have no idea...

Red Hawk #21
06-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Darn I cant post this one for some reason :bang

angelbelow
06-23-2008, 03:03 PM
great mixes, and great memories. thanks.

CubanSucks
06-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Isn't the Robinson one the music from American History X?

CubanSucks
06-23-2008, 03:31 PM
The songs on the Ginobili video are so fucking gay; but he's still one cold hustlin motherfucker.

mexicanjunior
06-23-2008, 04:11 PM
I need to rip my Spurs championship DVD's and make a tribute vid someday...

Spurs Brazil
06-23-2008, 05:40 PM
That TD mix is great

Red Hawk #21
06-23-2008, 05:55 PM
That TD mix is great

That's one of my favorite mixes ever, that facial on Kirilenko at the end is awesome. Duncan's reaction makes it even better.

EJK5032
06-25-2008, 08:31 PM
thanks for posting those.

obviously some old clips, but do you think Manu was injured during the playoffs ? :)

I think Brent Barry should watch that mix of himself before every game. That guy is still very athletic, and it drives me crazy when all he does is settle for 3's instead of taking the ball to the hole.

Red Hawk #21
06-25-2008, 08:42 PM
thanks for posting those.

obviously some old clips, but do you think Manu was injured during the playoffs ? :)

I think Brent Barry should watch that mix of himself before every game. That guy is still very athletic, and it drives me crazy when all he does is settle for 3's instead of taking the ball to the hole.

I don't know if Manu was injured during the playoffs but he didn't seem to be his normal self. There is nothing we can do about that now though, what I would suggest is that he makes sure to get as much rest as he can before next year's playoffs so he can play his best.