PDA

View Full Version : I used to hate the Spurs...............

HFFL
05-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I hated your team and yes, I cried a bit after game seven. But now I want your team to beat the Lakers and "Repeat" "Good luck" Spurs Talk people! see you next season. :toast

SPURS50
05-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Props!

IronMexican
05-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Only game I ever cried during was the Raiders at Pats, but cause we were robbed.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 12:45 AM
I dont hate the Spurs, it's hard to hate things that pose no threat to you

USA Employee
05-23-2008, 12:47 AM
You sound like my favorite DELL customer!

MichiganDevil
05-23-2008, 12:51 AM
I could never hate the Spurs, they are the ones who are going to knock out the Fakers.

Big Worm
05-23-2008, 12:52 AM
Dis shitz for realz pat-na! :tu

DazedAndConfused
05-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Why on earth does Hornet fan have beef with the Lakers?

IronMexican
05-23-2008, 01:03 AM

maybe he had a lot of intense battales on nba 2k8 with us.

mouse
05-23-2008, 01:04 AM

You sushi eating asshats don't even eat beef, this about two city's bonding, a city that hosted the Saints an tried to Buy them! Not to diss anyone but to see them succeed but you ESPN tie wearing fucks can't see that shit.

Your Lakers are the turds of the NBA, you have an over rated coach, a convited felon rapist as your MVP? how sick is dat shit pat-na?

Katrina has alot more in common with San Antonio than you think some of them actually live here after Katrina, so stick that in your Winehouse’s crack pipe.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Your Lakers are the turds of the NBA, you have an over rated coach, a convited felon rapist as your MVP? how sick is dat shit pat-na?

Katrina has alot more in common with San Antonio than you think

1) 9 rings is not overrated for Phil
2) i dont think you know what a convicted felon is (let alone know how to spell convicted)

3) San Antonio has a lot in common with Katrina because they are both going to get blown out

Zee Laker
05-23-2008, 01:09 AM
You sushi eating asshats don't even eat beef, this about two city's bonding, a city that hosted the Saints an tried to Buy them! Not to diss anyone but to see them succeed but you ESPN tie wearing fucks can't see that shit.

Katrina has alot more in common with San Antonio than you think some of them actually live here after Katrina, so stick that in your Winehouse’s crack pipe.

LOOL :lmao Good fucking try. Well not really

MichiganDevil
05-23-2008, 01:09 AM
2) i dont think you know what a convicted felon is (let alone know how to spell convicted)

3) San Antonio has a lot in common with Katrina because they are both going to get blown out

I am glad to see that you didn't argue with the "turds of the NBA" comment. At least you know he got that one right.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 01:11 AM
I am glad to see that you didn't argue with the "turds of the NBA" comment. At least you know he got that one right.

turds > pistons :downspin:

spurscenter
05-23-2008, 01:30 AM
I hated your team and yes, I cried a bit after game seven. But now I want your team to beat the Lakers and "Repeat" "Good luck" Spurs Talk people! see you next season. :toast

like my old coach used to say and many repeate

you WANT the team that beat you to end up winning the championship, then you know you lost to the champions.

DazedAndConfused
05-23-2008, 01:33 AM
turds > pistons :downspin:

turds > disgraceful pistons fans who disgraced the reputation of the NBA with their disgusting Neanderthal behavior at the Palace

mouse
05-23-2008, 01:38 AM

You pulled out the ring card? That is so ghetto! If your hurting that bad to use the ring card this early? then I shall step down........ I am not worthy to be in the same topic as you.

Ok now your borderline Homo, or a female to pull out the spell check card. :lmao

This must be your first time online, I almost feel honored to be the one to show you the ropes. do you know what LOL means?

By who? The only thing that blows is your lame ass soccer mom smelling ass to try and attempt to use valuable web space Al Gore has provided to get bitch slapped in public?

But I do like the passion, your on your way brah! some day you may get a password to the troll forum. :tu

mouse
05-23-2008, 01:50 AM
LOOL :lmao Good fucking try. Well not really

Thank you!

well. not really.:wakeup

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-3/KORI-1.gif

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 01:51 AM
You pulled out the ring card? That is so ghetto! If your hurting that bad to use the ring card this early? then I shall step down........ I am not worthy to be in the same topic as you.

Ok now your borderline Homo, or a female to pull out the spell check card. :lmao

This must be your first time online, I almost feel honored to be the one to show you the ropes. do you know what LOL means?

By who? The only thing that blows is your lame ass soccer mom attempt to use valuable web space, but I like the passion your on your way brah! some day you nay get a password to the troll forum. :tu

maverick championships :lobt2: = 0 :downspin:
So i guess you wouldnt understand that winning championships is the point of the season. Plus at least we have a coach. enjoy watching your bloated team's salary and age prevent them from getting out of the first round of the playoffs for the next 5 years. :downspin:

Im sorry if I spell better than a 2nd grader and actually know what the term "convicted" means. Seriously how old are you 12? :downspin:

but man it's great to be able to watch my favorite team keep playing. And not have to troll in a series where my team is irrelevant. No cares about the Mavs anymore, they were lucky to even make the playoffs. But maybe next year we can play when if you're lucky the Mavs will get the 8th seed. (but only if the Mavs of course stay healthy) :rollin

mouse
05-23-2008, 02:06 AM
maverick championships :lobt2: = 0 :downspin:

Insert the Captain Obvious photo.......

So i guess you wouldnt understand that winning championships is the point of the season. Plus at least we have a coach. enjoy watching your bloated team's salary and age prevent them from getting out of the first round of the playoffs for the next 5 years. :downspin:

after captain obvious picture insert spell check smack...it's wouldn't not wouldnt

Im sorry if I spell better than a 2nd grader and actually know what the term "convicted" means. Seriously how old are you 12? :downspin:

I am 16 asshole!

but man it's great to be able to watch my favorite team keep playing. And not have to troll in a series where my team is irrelevant. No cares about the Mavs anymore, they were lucky to even make the playoffs. But maybe next year we can play when if you're lucky the Mavs will get the 8th seed. (but only if the Mavs of course stay healthy) :rollin

I remember my first beer also. next time PM me if your trying to get my attention, don't do it in public, you look bad doing so with your 1997 attempt at smack.

ShowtimeRedux
05-23-2008, 02:21 AM

By who? The only thing that blows is your lame ass soccer mom smelling ass to try and attempt to use valuable web space Al Gore has provided to get bitch slapped in public?

But I do like the passion, your on your way brah! some day you may get a password to the troll forum. :tu

you spelled "convited" wrong you idiot... were you attempting to abbreviate "convicted" to save time? your LOL retort doesn't even relate to that...

Plus, kobe isn't even a convicted felon. You could call him an accused rapist, or even just a rapist in an attempt to insult, but you can't just use convicted felon in a sentence in order to beef it up with big words. You have to be sentenced to some time to be a convicted felon, your insult didn't even make sense...

How old are you?

Discoflux
05-23-2008, 02:28 AM

It will be fun to crush both of your dreams this year! Go Lakes!

jaffies
05-23-2008, 02:52 AM
Spell check smack? It's a forum, not your high school English class. But since your forum flaming only consists of grammar smack, let's consider your posts.

maverick championships = 0
So i guess you wouldnt understand that winning championships is the point of the season. Plus at least we have a coach. enjoy watching your bloated team's salary and age prevent them from getting out of the first round of the playoffs for the next 5 years.

Im sorry if I spell better than a 2nd grader and actually know what the term "convicted" means. Seriously how old are you 12?

but man it's great to be able to watch my favorite team keep playing. And not have to troll in a series where my team is irrelevant. No cares about the Mavs anymore, they were lucky to even make the playoffs. But maybe next year we can play when if you're lucky the Mavs will get the 8th seed. (but only if the Mavs of course stay healthy)

-Mavericks should be capitalized.
-wouldnt needs punctuation.
-comma needed after Plus.
-enjoy should be capitalized.
-Im needs punctuation.
-"Seriously how old are you 12?" needs punctuation after Seriously and after you.
-but needs to be capitalized.
-"And not have to troll in a series where my team is irrelevant." What does this statement mean?
-"No cares about the Mavs anymore," I think you mean 'no one'.
-"But maybe next year we can play when if you're lucky the Mavs will get the 8th seed." Again, what does this statement mean?

you spelled "convited" wrong you idiot... were you attempting to abbreviate "convicted" to save time? your LOL retort doesn't even relate to that...

Plus, kobe isn't even a convicted felon. You could call him an accused rapist, or even just a rapist in an attempt to insult, but you can't just use convicted felon in a sentence in order to beef it up with big words. You have to be sentenced to some time to be a convicted felon, your insult didn't even make sense...

How old are you?

-you should be capitalized.
-your should be capitalized.
-kobe should be capitalized.
-"You could call him an accused rapist, or even just a rapist in an attempt to insult, but you can't just use convicted felon in a sentence in order to beef it up with big words" is a run-on sentence.

Go Lakes!

Seriously, you Laker fans need to bring something more to the table.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 02:54 AM
what is this some sort of unholy alliance between Mav and Spurs fans :downspin:

Princess Pimp
05-23-2008, 02:55 AM

Too bad they won't

Lakers08Champs
05-23-2008, 03:01 AM

HAHAHA exactly!!~

hive_attack
05-23-2008, 03:10 AM
HAHAHA exactly!!~
I felt that way a couple weeks ago. My have things changed since than. Good luck Lakers.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 03:32 AM
Spell check smack? It's a forum, not your high school English class. But since your forum flaming only consists of grammar smack, let's consider your posts.

-Im needs punctuation.
-"Seriously how old are you 12?" needs punctuation after Seriously and after you.
-"And not have to troll in a series where my team is irrelevant." What does this statement mean?
-"But maybe next year we can play when if you're lucky the Mavs will get the 8th seed." Again, what does this statement mean?

-"You could call him an accused rapist, or even just a rapist in an attempt to insult, but you can't just use convicted felon in a sentence in order to beef it up with big words" is a run-on sentence.

Seriously, you Laker fans need to bring something more to the table.

I'm sorry you went to all that trouble. No one reads posts that long.

spurscenter
05-23-2008, 03:38 AM
lol

ancestron
05-23-2008, 03:44 AM
I'm sorry you went to all that trouble. No one reads posts that long.

I read it.

I think what you're trying to say is, "I'm sorry you went to all that trouble. Laker fans with the attention span of a five year old don't read posts that long."

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 03:50 AM
I read it.

I think what you're trying to say is, "I'm sorry you went to all that trouble. Laker fans with the attention span of a five year old don't read posts that long."

cliffs? :downspin:

ancestron
05-23-2008, 03:53 AM
you like the spinning dude a little too much. It is much more effective when used sparingly.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 03:54 AM
you like the spinning dude a little too much. It is much more effective when used sparingly.

:downspin:

ShowtimeRedux
05-23-2008, 05:01 AM

-Im needs punctuation.

that's cute, but I wasn't criticizing him for spelling, I was criticizing him for being an idiot in general. You sure put a lot of time into a waste of a post, hope you really feel like you stuck it to me.:toast

Ransome1
05-23-2008, 05:51 AM

What a pussy, you should be ashamed.

foodie2
05-23-2008, 05:57 AM

Anyone who watches the NBA on a regular basis can see the arrogant prickdom that is your team, your coach, and your fans.

TwinFlowers
05-23-2008, 06:34 AM

that was funny.

i like san antonio. don't get caught up in any 'other team hate' because really what's the point?

our team does own your teams ass in the PO's though, so until the sp*rs can actually take a series from 'the fakers' you need to take some of that starch out of your collars.

good luck. i don't see many more deep PO runs in your future . . . if you don't get it this year it could be a long wait.

and waiting sucks.

urunobili
05-23-2008, 07:45 AM

another example of underestimating the San Antonio Spurs... unreal...

SpurForLife
05-23-2008, 08:31 AM

that was funny.

i like san antonio. don't get caught up in any 'other team hate' because really what's the point?

our team does own your teams ass in the PO's though, so until the sp*rs can actually take a series from 'the fakers' you need to take some of that starch out of your collars.
good luck. i don't see many more deep PO runs in your future . . . if you don't get it this year it could be a long wait.

and waiting sucks.

Hi, 1999 and 2003 just called. Dumbass!!!

Jimcs50
05-23-2008, 08:36 AM
Do not listen to Mouse, he is a Mavs fan just trying to stir up trouble betw the Lakers fans and Spurs fans.

:lol

jmard5
05-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Ah, new Trolls. Obviously, they don't know who Mouse is...

tsk.