PDA

View Full Version : Reason why Celtics WON'T defeat Pistons

Deuces88
05-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Celtics got here by beating Hawks and Cavs. I'm not going to talk about the Cavs and Hawks records, because the regular season doesn't hold much importance. Not even home court advantage is a big deal because championship teams DO win on the road.

Anyway, the reason why Celtics beat the Hawks and Cavs (in the end) was because with the Hawks it was 2-on-5 (Joe Johnson and Josh Smith) and with the Cavs it was 1-on-5 (LeBron James). Now, 2-on-5 and 1-on-5 are terrible odds but they push Celtics to 7 games. Just think how 5-on-5 would go for Boston. Let me show you some nice stats from last night's game:

T.Prince 14 points, 5-15 shooting
A.McDyess 15 points, 7-12 shooting
R.Wallace 13 points, 4-7 shooting
R.Hamilton 25 points, 7-16 shooting
C.Billups 19 points, 5-10 shooting
R. Stuckey 13 points, 5-8 shooting

That's some good team basketball. 6 of 10 players in double figures. Sheed took the least amount of shots out of the 6 but I think that's by choice because we all know Sheed is good as scoring. This is truly a 5-on-5 series, because Pistons aren't selfish. Rip took the highest amount of shots, but I still don't think 16 attempts is that high for the team's shooting guard.

Another reason why Celtics will lose to the Pistons is because they have a PG that no one even bothers to guard. It's so funny how many times Pistons leave Rondo open so they can double Garnett or Pierce. I find it hilarious.

JamStone
05-23-2008, 11:38 AM
jinx thread.

DBryant88
05-23-2008, 12:40 PM
wow thats udderly dumb

bonesinaz
05-23-2008, 01:40 PM
I love it that the Pistons won last night. For me, the highlight of the night was JVG talking about Rondo 'face guarding' Prince. At my house we were laughing so hard at the replay that we couldn't talk. :lmao

BTW- I think that Detroit will be in the finals.

SAtown
05-23-2008, 01:45 PM
wow thats udderly dumb

:lol

dirk4mvp
05-23-2008, 02:54 PM
wow thats udderly dumb

ironic, to say the least.

hive_attack
05-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Whoever comes out, I hope it is in less than 7 games. I prefer the Pistons and Celtics.

urunobili
05-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Jinx attempt thread.... Pistons did the right thing but this ain't over

Deuces88
05-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Anyone who thinks you can jinx a basketball team by making a thread about their eventual win is a complete retard.

Who knew posting a message about their win would somehow, someway cause them to play less than subpar ball. :lmao

Matchman
05-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Anyone who thinks you can jinx a basketball team by making a thread about their eventual win is a complete retard.

Who knew posting a message about their win would somehow, someway cause them to play less than subpar ball. :lmao

posting a prediction thread would disrupt the eternal harmony between the land and the sky and the flying KFC saucer would land upon the east coast and destroy the garden and the palace, causing chaos and mayhem everywhere.

DarkReign
05-23-2008, 07:56 PM
wow thats udderly dumb

Threes a charm! :lmao

manufor3
05-23-2008, 09:41 PM
posting a prediction thread would disrupt the eternal harmony between the land and the sky and the flying KFC saucer would land upon the east coast and destroy the garden and the palace, causing chaos and mayhem everywhere.

:lol wtf