PDA

View Full Version : A note to Princess Pimp...

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Even if the Spurs get SWEPT in the WCF and go home, they will still have 4 more championships than the Suns. Chew on that, Louis... :lmao

21_Blessings
05-23-2008, 10:44 AM
And the Lakers still have 9 :lobt: + 1 :lobt2: + 5 :lobt: championships.

15 > 4

:flag: :bking

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 10:45 AM

15 > 4

Not THIS Lakers team...Kobe's Lakers have 3 (and 0 without Shaq). Duncan's Spurs have 4. 4 >3

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Not THIS Lakers team...Kobe's Lakers have 3 (and 0 without Shaq). Duncan's Spurs have 4. 4 >3

So what the Lakers franchise has 15 trophies. You mean to tell me they subtract titles based on changing rosters over the years?

celldweller
05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
So what the Lakers franchise has 15 trophies. You mean to tell me they subtract titles based on changing rosters over the years?
STFU before we start getting Boston trolls around here!

Gino
05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Too late.

celldweller
05-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Too late.

figures. :rolleyes

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 11:33 AM

Only when Lakers fans brag about all of their titles, only 3 of which were won by the current Lakers team...and NO SHAQ = NO RING...deal with it... :lol

rAm
05-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Only when Lakers fans brag about all of their titles, only 3 of which were won by the current Lakers team...and NO SHAQ = NO RING...deal with it... :lol

If not this year, it will happen next year so don't be ignorant.

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 11:36 AM

14 rings baby, compared to 4, deal with that.

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 11:37 AM
14 rings baby, compared to 4, deal with that.

Why don't you compare the total # of rings won by the current rosters of both the Lakers and the Spurs...guess what??? :lol

Harry Callahan
05-23-2008, 11:37 AM

15 > 4

So you can count. What other amazing skills do you have?

You can put an asterisk by just about every one of those 15 championships the Lakers won due to the shady way they have been able to acquire players throughout their time in Los Angeles. They find a dumb team willing to take their spare parts or washed up former stars for number one draft choices they had no business getting. Or they simply steal O'Neal from Orlando. The examples are too numerous to list here, but I hope you know what I am talking about.

That's why its so nice to beat the Lakers in recent times at least some of the time. The sense of entitlement of their team and their fans is sickening.

A Laker fan is nothing more than a cliche. They've never had to suffer with any REAL, legitimate rebuilding period like all the other teams have. I would call Laker people observers or followers - not fans. Who was booing on Wednesday? All those wonderful fans who won't show up when Kobe's done and no one will bail them out (hopefully). Of course LeBron may want a dose of the spotlight in three years. Who knows.

Rooting for the Lakers is like cheering for the Germans against Poland back in 1939. Evil empire stuff.

PwrGetter
05-23-2008, 11:39 AM

Lakers are working toward it without Shaq this year... But that's such a dumbass argument...

You think without Duncan u have a chance at the title?

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 11:43 AM
So you can count. What other amazing skills do you have?

You can put an asterisk by just about every one of those 15 championships the Lakers won due to the shady way they have been able to acquire players throughout their time in Los Angeles. They find a dumb team willing to take their spare parts or washed up former stars for number one draft choices they had no business getting. Or they simply steal O'Neal from Orlando. The examples are too numerous to list here, but I hope you know what I am talking about.

That's why its so nice to beat the Lakers in recent times at least some of the time. The sense of entitlement of their team and their fans is sickening.

A Laker fan is nothing more than a cliche. They've never had to suffer with any REAL, legitimate rebuilding period like all the other teams have. I would call Laker people observers or followers - not fans. Who was booing on Wednesday? All those wonderful fans who won't show up when Kobe's done and no one will bail them out (hopefully). Of course LeBron may want a dose of the spotlight in three years. Who knows.

Rooting for the Lakers is like cheering for the Germans against Poland back in 1939. Evil empire stuff.

I love the jealousy, this is the same thing Yankees & Cowboys fans go through. It's not easy being one of the historically great franchises.

dmac
05-23-2008, 11:46 AM
last time I checked 16 > 15 > 4 > 0

But consider this Boston won most of those rings when there was 8 teams in the NBA and lots of old rules in place. LA is mostly in the same boat. We have won in the 30 team era, more parity and deeper playoffs.

dmac
05-23-2008, 11:47 AM

But consider this Boston won most of those rings when there was 8 teams in the NBA and lots of old rules in place. LA is mostly in the same boat. We have won in the 30 team era, more parity and deeper playoffs.

Oh yea, and Princess Pimple can still suck it!

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 11:50 AM

Last time I checked 15 was closer to tying and overtaking 16 than 4.

jmard5
05-23-2008, 11:50 AM

Ah, you must have enjoyed those years that the Lakers won their first 12 championships? You must be too old now.

rascal
05-23-2008, 11:51 AM
How old are you fools. To be arguing about this.

This is a we won more than you won "Ha Ha" thread.

cornbread
05-23-2008, 11:52 AM
****** + the rest
For being located in a different city and the league only having 8 teams at the time. Still impressive though.

jmard5
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM

And since you are very good bringing up numbers.

Then TD (4) > Kobe (3)*

* = with Shaq

PS. Shaq won one with D-Wade. Shaq (4)

TampaDude
Lakers are working toward it without Shaq this year... But that's such a dumbass argument...

You think without Duncan u have a chance at the title?

Probably not...but we HAVE Duncan...you don't have Shaq anymore...that's exactly my point...

BlingX14
****** + the rest
For being located in a different city and the league only having 8 teams at the time. Still impressive though.

So jealous, this is so great! It's like your neighbor thinking he's all that with his Jeep Liberty then us pulling up to the driveway in an Escalade on chrome 26's. LMAO

dmac
05-23-2008, 11:57 AM

Hey Bling, I guess I have to spell it out for you. The eras in which these titles were won are TOO different. You can't compare them.

The Yankees have won 26 titles, but most of them are more than 30 years ago, same with the Montreal Canadians. Different eras, different rules, different levels of competition.

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 11:57 AM
So jealous, this is so great! It's like your neighbor thinking he's all that with his Jeep Liberty then us pulling up to the driveway in an Escalade on chrome 26's. LMAO

If I saw you in an Escalade with chrome 26s, then I would know you are a loser...only fags drive shit like that... :lmao

cornbread
05-23-2008, 12:02 PM

A Lakers fan obsessed with materialism. Big suprise. When did you jump on the bandwagon? The Gasol trade?

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 12:20 PM
A Lakers fan obsessed with materialism. Big suprise. When did you jump on the bandwagon? The Gasol trade?

Nah, I just recently jumped on the bandwagon, in 1985.

JWest596
05-23-2008, 12:32 PM

15 > 4

Quit riding the championships of Minneapolis and claiming them as your own. They aren't LA's, never were, and never will be. They belong to Milken and Minnesota....sorry but them's the facts.

Go soak your head and your plastic boobs in the 10,000 Lakes of Los Angeles

Fakers.

BlingX14
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Quit riding the championships of Minneapolis and claiming them as your own. They aren't LA's, never were, and never will be. They belong to Milken and Minnesota....sorry but them's the facts.

Go soak your head and your plastic boobs in the 10,000 Lakes of Los Angeles

Fakers.

Don't get all pissy just because those titles belong to the Laker franchise and can't ever be taken away. How long is it gonna take you guys to get to 10 let alone 14? LMAO

1) 1948 NBL champions Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
2) 1949 BAA champions Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
3) 1950 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan, Bud Grant)
4) 1952 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
5) 1953 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
6) 1954 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
7) 1972 Los Angeles Lakers (Chamberlain, Goodrich, West)
8) 1980 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Wilkes, Nixon, Haywood, Cooper)
9) 1982 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, McAdoo, Wilkes, Nixon, Rambis, Cooper, Jim Brewer)
10) 1985 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy, McAdoo, Nixon, Rambis, Cooper, Scott)
11) 1987 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Scott, Rambis, Cooper, A.C. Green, Mychal Thompson)
12) 1988 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy,
Scott, Rambis, Cooper, A.C. Green, Mychal Thompson)
13) 2000 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, A.C. Green, Fox, Fisher, Horry, Harper, Shaw, Rice, Salley, George)
14) 2001 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, Horace Grant, Fox, Fisher, Horry, Harper, Shaw, George)
15) 2002 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashqun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, Fox, George, Fisher, Horry, Richmond, Hunter)

jmard5
05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Don't get all pissy just because those titles belong to the Laker franchise and can't ever be taken away. How long is it gonna take you guys to get to 10 let alone 14? LMAO

1) 1948 NBL champions Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
2) 1949 BAA champions Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
3) 1950 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan, Bud Grant)
4) 1952 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
5) 1953 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
6) 1954 Minneapolis Lakers (George Mikan)
7) 1972 Los Angeles Lakers (Chamberlain, Goodrich, West)
8) 1980 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Wilkes, Nixon, Haywood, Cooper)
9) 1982 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, McAdoo, Wilkes, Nixon, Rambis, Cooper, Jim Brewer)
10) 1985 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy, McAdoo, Nixon, Rambis, Cooper, Scott)
11) 1987 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Scott, Rambis, Cooper, A.C. Green, Mychal Thompson)
12) 1988 Los Angeles Lakers (Kareem, Magic, Worthy,
Scott, Rambis, Cooper, A.C. Green, Mychal Thompson)
13) 2000 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, A.C. Green, Fox, Fisher, Horry, Harper, Shaw, Rice, Salley, George)
14) 2001 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, Horace Grant, Fox, Fisher, Horry, Harper, Shaw, George)
15) 2002 Los Angeles Lakers (Shaquille Rashqun O'Neal, Kobe Bean Bryant, Fox, George, Fisher, Horry, Richmond, Hunter)

I repeat.

TD (4) > Kobe (3)*

* = with Shaq

PS. Shaq won one with D-Wade. Shaq (4)

SpurOutofTownFan
05-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I still dont get why this troll continues to post and hasnt been banned yet