PDA

View Full Version : They Freakin Won?!?

Nbadan
05-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Forget West Virginia, Kentucky, and Oregon - the more important wins for Democrats were in Mississippi and the other special election seats which were once dominated by Republicans....

wd1wCWPmGwM

Maybe now we can get the wheels rolling on impeachment.....that is, if Democrats can dump Pelosi and Harry Reid....

Wild Cobra
05-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Forget West Virginia, Kentucky, and Oregon - the more important wins for Democrats were in Mississippi and the other special election seats which were once dominated by Republicans....

Maybe now we can get the wheels rolling on impeachment.....that is, if Democrats can dump Pelosi and Harry Reid....
Yes, the democrats primary still going on is a clear advantage for elections for them. Democrats are turning out in primary elections about 2:1 to republicans.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2008, 03:31 AM
I am boycotting any TYTtie post.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-24-2008, 04:54 AM
it has always been funny to me how threatened chumpdumper has felt after the change of guard in these special elections.

such witty and anti-post aphorisms chumpdumper! keep them up.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2008, 02:46 PM
it has always been funny to me how threatened chumpdumper has felt after the change of guard in these special elections.I don't even know what this is about. I didn't watch these videos before since the one I did try to sit through was pretty crappy, and the reason I made the boycott joke is because they apparently made a political video about the Spurs.

Which I also didn't watch.

such witty and anti-post aphorisms chumpdumper! keep them up.Please tell me what you think I am threatened by. I couldn't make it through this video either.

Nbadan
05-24-2008, 08:34 PM
it has always been funny to me how threatened chumpdumper has felt after the change of guard in these special elections.

such witty and anti-post aphorisms chumpdumper! keep them up.

Please tell me what you think I am threatened by. I couldn't make it through this video either.

:lol Chumpy is morphing into XRAY!

ChumpDumper
05-24-2008, 11:34 PM
How am I threatened by Republican losses?

Please explain.