PDA

View Full Version : Why the Lakers fans hate us

DriveFor5
05-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Imagine the Spurs winning three straight championships, and at the end of our run we have Tim Duncan and David Robinson sitting on the bench in tears.....

Except for them it was Kobe and Fisher, at the end of Game 6 in 2003, 110-82. This franchise still pains for what we did to them in 2003..so we need to cut them some slack and let them hate...it's okay, we'll win the series anyway.

J21
05-23-2008, 03:59 PM
it will be the same 2 crying again on the bench

Brutalis
05-23-2008, 04:00 PM
You post a thread for every thought you have?

THE Black Mamba
05-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Imagine the Spurs winning three straight championships, and at the end of our run we have Tim Duncan and David Robinson sitting on the bench in tears.....

Except for them it was Kobe and Fisher, at the end of Game 6 in 2003, 110-82. This franchise still pains for what we did to them in 2003..so we need to cut them some slack and let them hate...it's okay, we'll win the series anyway.

Yup, you nailed it. Even with our 9 :lobt2: we hate you so much because you've got those four. :lmao

DriveFor5
05-23-2008, 04:05 PM
You post a thread for every thought you have?

Yeah I must apologize for my whole 2 playoff related threads I posted here today amidst threads about Kobe cheating on his wife, what captions should go under Pau Gasol pictures, and which refs are trying to send Boston and LA to the Finals.

LakeShow
05-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Re: Why the Lakers fans hate us

Let me count the ways!

1. Goofy Tim Duncan, his whining is the most annoying site in the NBA.
2. Pussy ass Manu
3. Grumpy old man Pop
4. You whine to the league
5. You whine to the press
6. You whine to the refs
7. You use videotapes to get players and referee's suspended
8. You use Hack a Shaq
9. The Riverwalk sucks
10. Boring team
11. Old team
12. Cheating team
13. Cheerleaders older than the team
14. BBM fans
15. * titles

:fro

balli
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah I must apologize for my whole 2 playoff related threads I posted here today amidst threads about Kobe cheating on his wife, what captions should go under Pau Gasol pictures, and which refs are trying to send Boston and LA to the Finals.

Those all seem like viable threads to me. I'm interested in Kobe's sex life. Gasol captions are funny. The officiating has been a major story leaguewide this year.

This stupid shit is basically wasted words/space/time so you can throw an insolent tantrum about the opposition daring to dislike you. Fuck your thread.

DriveFor5
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Re: Why the Lakers fans hate us

Let me count the ways!

1. Goofy Tim Duncan, his whining is the most annoying site in the NBA.
2. Pussy ass Manu
3. Grumpy old man Pop
4. You whine to the league
5. You whine to the press
6. You whine to the refs
7. You use videotapes to get players and referee's suspended
8. You use Hack a Shaq
9. The Riverwalk sucks
10. Boring team
11. Old team
12. Cheating team
13. Cheerleaders older than the team
14. BBM fans
15. * titles

:fro

But mostly 2003, right? It's okay.

DriveFor5
05-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Those all seem like viable threads to me. I'm interested in Kobe's sex life. Gasol captions are funny. The officiating has been a major story leaguewide this year.

This stupid shit is basically wasted words and spac/ you throwing an insolent tantrum about the opposition daring to dislike you. Fuck your thread.

Some people get way too personal on here. Sad when people become emotionally bonded to basketball.

balli
05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Some people get way too personal on here.
Personal? Did I say something about your mother? Don't take it personal. There was debate about whether this thread was necessary, my 2 cents are that it was not. If you disagree and do think your thread is a viable one, fine, but don't say that I got personal. I don't give a fuck about you either way, only your thread.

DriveFor5
05-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Personal? Did I say something about your mother? Don't take it personal. There was debate about whether this thread was necessary, my 2 cents are that it was not. If you disagree and do think your thread is a viable one, fine, but don't say that I got personal. I don't give a fuck about you either way, only your thread.

If you don't like this thread then GTFO. Go read about who Kobe screwed, Pau Gasol's pictures, or whatever non-basketball related fluff you're into.

balli
05-23-2008, 04:24 PM
whatever non-basketball related fluff you're into.

Okay I will. Have fun by yourself. And I didn't know

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, WHY DO LAKERS FANS HATE US, WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OH WELL, WE DON"T WANT THEM TO LIKE US ANYWAY, WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

translated into being basketball related.

0.4secs.Dfish
05-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I dont really hate you guys.....Once we win I'll move onto a Detroit Piston's forum and discuss bball with them...
I think Spurs fans hate us more then we dislike you...I hate the Suns and I hated the Kings with Bibby and all those sorry players.....
We pretty much dominated you guys in our championship runs and havent really dealt with you since....I know you must hate us for all those beat downs....

DazedAndConfused
05-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Laker fan doesn't hate Spur fan, stop inventing shit. Your franchise is in no way, shape, or form superior to the Lakers.

LakerLanny
05-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Imagine the Spurs winning three straight championships

That would be imagining all right! :lol

Lakers08Champs
05-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I hate the fact that yall pretty much gave up a season just to get the first pick to land tim duncan here. cheated!

0.4secs.Dfish
05-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes imagine the Spurs repeating.....now come back to reallity:ihit

0.4secs.Dfish
05-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Yes I remember that season...what a joke.......but San Antonio had to do what they had to do to get Duncan...even if they had to pull a Miami Heat 07-08...just tank the season

O-Factor
05-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Yes I remember that season...what a joke.......but San Antonio had to do what they had to do to get Duncan...even if they had to pull a Miami Heat 07-08...just tank the season

Robinson was injured the whole season long. We were a pretty bad team without him. How is that a tank job?

Allanon
05-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't hate the Spurs in the slightest. Duncan's the best in the Power Forward game.

I just want the Lakers to win the Championship, nothing personal except when I gloat over victories for a bit. And I never thought it would so satisfying changing colors in my sig. :D

Lakers_55
05-23-2008, 06:09 PM
This Laker fan doesn't hate your team. the 80's was a rivalry between us and the Celtics, who would be the team of the decade. Now, we fight with you for the team of this decade. Pretty close, slightly in our favor due to more straight up wins in playoff series with you. Depending on when you start the millenium, we are either equal in titles, or one behind you. Decade isn't over, and this rivalry will continue as long as the decade lasts, either through 2009, Or 2010. Probably after that too in the new decade. It is only fitting we play in the WCF this year, as well as next.

Critter
05-23-2008, 06:12 PM
you guys act like 2003 is the last season you played us in the playoffs
but just 1 year later we beat the spurs
nothing to hate about 2003

you guys should be happy to have beat us because it is rare to beat the Lakers
cherish every moment of 2003