PDA

View Full Version : All this Kobe talk is getting old

Flux451
05-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah, Kobe made some great shots when Bowen went to the bench with fouls. He took over in the second half, blah blah blah.

Nobody seemed to point out that the Spurs handed the game over to the Lakers. For them to barely lose is amazing. I thought they should of been blown out by the way they played in the second half. What was it 5 field goals in the last 16 mins. I am pretty confident going into Game 2.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 06:47 PM
no the Spurs gave us their best shot and got slapped in the face, this is the new suns spurs series

LALAKERFAN32
05-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Whatever you spur fans amuse me you think everytime the spurs miss a shot its a foul your worse then the spurs player themselves. Kobe is a hall of fame player and has so much talent its scary when the lakers win the title i'm sure some spur fans will make excuses as to why the spurs lost like little babies

SPARKY
05-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Your parodies of Laker fans are impressive. Keep up the good work.

Anti.Hero
05-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Kobe's only hope is the refs helping get Bowen off of him.

Yuixafun
05-23-2008, 07:25 PM
I would say Kobe had 50% to do with it and Manu's bad play was good for 20%.

It was combination of Kobe being more aggresive, the Spurs settling for jump shots and Manu making critical turnovers. They all happened at the worst possible time, and resulted in 4 point swings etc..

A couple missed calls by the refs (That Duncan Rebound where he got Fouled but they called the ball out on him with the score tied a 85) didn't help.

So Kobe did his thing, but he was not the singular cause for the Spurs 20 point lead evaporation.

JamStone
05-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Nobody seemed to point out that the Spurs handed the game over to the Lakers. For them to barely lose is amazing. I thought they should of been blown out by the way they played in the second half. What was it 5 field goals in the last 16 mins. I am pretty confident going into Game 2.

Lakers outscored the Spurs 44-20 in the final 18 minutes.

That IS getting blown out when you have a 20 point lead.

Avitus1
05-23-2008, 07:31 PM
no the Spurs gave us their best shot and got slapped in the face, this is the new suns spurs series

:lol