PDA

View Full Version : nut check time for both teams...

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2008, 07:40 PM
I've grazed the posts and articles from both sides all day and most of them are just fucking wrong from both sides.

Game 1 was a whacked game. Lakers sucked till halfway through the third quarter. Spurs sucked after that.

Lakers aren't just gonna roll over and die in the first half again and Spurs fans can expect some Zen adjustments.

At the same time, Lakers fans...I got news for you...Spurs aren't going 3-24 or whatever the fuck it was in the fourth quarter again this series.

We have the two best teams in a stacked western conference going head to head for all the marbles. If you are a BASKETBALL fan you gotta love it

The ice chest is full...the big screen is warmed up...

I'm expecting a GREAT game tonight from both teams.

Spurs/Lakers ARE the dynasty teams of the last 10 years.

Heres props to basketball fans from all sides to enjoy something really remarkable.

Deb
05-23-2008, 07:41 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 07:44 PM
you need back to back to be considered a dynasty, I cant think of one other sports franchise considered a dynasty that hasn't won back to back championships

Deb
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM
you need back to back to be considered a dynasty, I cant think of one other sports franchise considered a dynasty that hasn't won back to back championships

Is that so???:lmao

urunobili
05-23-2008, 07:48 PM

keep laughing as you can... we'll c who laughs at the end...

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2008, 07:51 PM

LOL...and your wonderboy Kobe blew up your dreams of #4 in this era. Great team player you are basing your smack on. Lets see if he can put on his superman cape and stop the Spurs from a B2B and 5 in 10.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Is that so???:lmao

name one (non Spurs) team considered a dynasty that has NOT won back to back championships. It's impossible. :downspin:

Spurs are not and never will be a dynasty like the past and current Lakers.

Deb
05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
name one (non Spurs) team considered a dynasty that has NOT won back to back championships. It's impossible. :downspin:

Spurs are not and never will be a dynasty like the past and current Lakers.

You didn't see the satire, you dumb shit:bang:lol

SPARKY
05-23-2008, 07:58 PM

eh, shut the fuck up Dilbert.