PDA

View Full Version : The Official good luck Detroit thread.

ATXSPUR
05-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Hopefully you guys can stick the middle finger to the media, the league and all the fairweather media influenced casual fans out there. Because the Spurs obviously refuse to remove their heads from their asses. :bang

209Goodfella
05-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Cmon man, Spurs were in a worst situation last series. :flag:

td4mvp21
05-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Normally I would say that we shouldn't think like that, because we just came back from down 0-2. But this is a Jackson coached team, against a Popovich coached team. So fuck it. I don't think the Spurs can come back from this one unfortunately :depressed

SRJ
05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Ginobili being physically shot is the Spurs having their heads up their asses?

The team having an average age of 66 is having their heads up their asses?

The longer the playoffs go, the more games are played (especially in a short span of time), the weaker this old team gets.

urunobili
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM
i still believe

to21
Hopefully you guys can stick the middle finger to the media, the league and all the fairweather media influenced casual fans out there. Because the Spurs obviously refuse to remove their heads from their asses. :bangLike fairweather fans huh?

Why ask Kori to change ur title to "Casual Fans Suck"?

ducks
Hopefully you guys can stick the middle finger to the media, the league and all the fairweather media influenced casual fans out there. Because the Spurs obviously refuse to remove their heads from their asses. :bang

wtf is this

ATXSPUR
05-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Ginobili being physically shot is the Spurs having their heads up their asses?

The team having an average age of 66 is having their heads up their asses?

The longer the playoffs go, the more games are played (especially in a short span of time), the weaker this old team gets.

Maybe i'd be a lot more sympathetic if we didn't just give up a 20 fucking point lead in the second half of a playoff game.

SRJ
05-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Maybe i'd be a lot more sympathetic if we didn't just give up a 20 fucking point lead in the second half of a playoff game.

It was patently obvious why - and all of the old man stench needs to get aired out of the Spurs house next offseason.

ATXSPUR
05-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Like fairweather fans huh?

Why ask Kori to change ur title to "Casual Fans Suck"?

How is acknowledging we are sucking making me a fairweather fan? Now not watching the Spurs anymore because they suck THAT would make me a fairweather fan. But i'm still a spurs fan and plan to be one til the day i die. Just because I refuse to keep the rah rah up when we're taking it up the ass doesn't mean i'm not a fan anymore.

td4mvp21
05-23-2008, 10:30 PM
I can't be too mad though. The Spurs have done so much for me, I didn't even think we would get to the WCF this year.

to21
05-23-2008, 10:31 PM
How is acknowledging we are sucking making me a fairweather fan? Now not watching the Spurs anymore because they suck THAT would make me a fairweather fan. But i'm still a spurs fan and plan to be one til the day i die. Just because I refuse to keep the rah rah up when we're taking it up the ass doesn't mean i'm not a fan anymore.

Hopefully you guys can stick the middle finger to the media, the league and all the fairweather media influenced casual fans out there. Because the Spurs obviously refuse to remove their heads from their asses. :bang U didn't acknowledge we sucked. You implied the series was over. Plus you called out Detroit....is that series over to? Are you privy to info we don't have?

Capt Bringdown
05-23-2008, 10:31 PM
I believe in the old school/classy notion that you want the team that beat you to be successful.

If the Pistons or Celtics beat the Lakers that won't make me feel any better.

And believe me, I frick'n hate the Lakers and PJ.

SRJ
05-23-2008, 10:36 PM
I believe in the old school/classy notion that you want the team that beat you to be successful.

I adhere to a different old-school policy: Fuck the motherfucking Lakers.

Don Quixote
05-23-2008, 10:36 PM
The 20 pt lead in Game 1 was a fluke.

Game 2 is revealing where the Spurs are in relation to the Lakers.

Spursdaone
05-23-2008, 10:39 PM
I agree with the thread starter. We have no chance against the Lakers. New Orleans series was a fluke.

dg7md
05-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Pistons have always been my second team, but I am not quitting on the Spurs yet and neither should anybody here.

LakerLanny
05-23-2008, 10:49 PM
I agree with the thread starter. We have no chance against the Lakers. New Orleans series was a fluke.

It is going to be tough to climb out of a 2-0 hole vs the mighty Lakers.

But maybe the NBA gifts you one in Game 3 to make a series of it. No doubt the *purs aren't the same with a dinged up Ginobili. Horry, Finley, Barry just look old.

mVp
05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
I never give up on my team, ever... and I know that it's not over till it's over, that it takes 4 losses to lose the series... but let's face it, we're pretty much fucked right now. The Fakers suck, but they're not the Hornets... I can't really see us winning 4 out of the next 5 games against them.

So, yeah... If the Spurs don't make it, I'll root for the Pistons in the Finals, I'm already rooting for them, I hate the fuckin' Celtics, fuck them and fuck the Lakers too!!!!!

wildbill2u
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM

Fucking sad when teams from the other conference want to play you in the finals.