PDA

View Full Version : Is Thirty Intimidating Enough?

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Some fool started a thread yesterday about how the Lakers just aren't intimidating enough.

A 20 point comeback.

A 30 point beatdown.

What's next?

STAY TUNED SPURTS FANS!!!

hater
05-23-2008, 10:42 PM
huh, we did not make any shots tonight. didn't we shooot like 30% tonight. and got a shitload of open shots. I'm not worried.

Deb
05-23-2008, 10:43 PM
How about posting your shit on the Lakersland boards?

Sigz
05-23-2008, 10:43 PM
huh, we did not make any shots tonight. didn't we shooot like 30% tonight. and got a shitload of open shots. I'm not worried.

Why?

This team is running on empty. The last series took everything out of them.

We got pounded by fucking 30 points tonight... fucking 30 points.

If you're not worried, you simply are an idiot.

Beno Udrih
05-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Nope still not intimidating. A win is win. No matter how large or small the lead is. All the Spurs need to do is get 2 at home.

TDfan2007
05-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Why?

If you're not worried and have doubts that the Spurs will get it done, then you're a "bandwagon fan" and a lot of posters here will verbally shit on you.

hater
05-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Why?

they are going back home and win game 3. I am bookmarking your dumb post you bandwagon bitch.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm not talking wins or losses.

I'm talking about the manner in which the wins came.

A twenty point comeback in a quarter and a half.

A thirty point blowout.

Those aren't just "wins."

Those are flip the switch wins.

Sigz
05-23-2008, 10:46 PM
they are going back home and win game 3. I am bookmarking your dumb post you bandwagon bitch.

How am I a bandwagon bitch? Because I don't have 2000+ post's?

It's simple.

The Spurs used so much damn energy against a tough Hornets team, and they are simply tired.

How can you just "book" a game knowing A: We let a 20 point lead get away from us, and B: We got skeeted on in a loss by 30 points.

It's always good to show heart.. but you have to be real about it.

florige
05-23-2008, 10:50 PM

A thirty point blowout.

See last series against NO's. You guys are NOT that good. We are just playing like Crap!!!

Beno Udrih
05-23-2008, 10:50 PM

A thirty point blowout.

So then you think that was the Spurs best shot? CHeck out the stats. Spurs shot one of the most horrible shooting percentages these playoffs. Thats not to take away anything from the Lakers. But at the same time, Spurs wont have these type of shooting nights 4 times in a row.

LakerLanny
05-23-2008, 10:52 PM
If I was the *purs, I would go into Tim Duncan on every offensive possession. Thank God they haven't figured that out.

KHRIS
05-23-2008, 10:54 PM

Im a Lakers fan and i totally agree with you. Spurs will fight back at home. The series is far from over. But i think this thread is a reply to the person who put down the Lakers for not blowing out the Spurs at home like the Hornets so its a little pay back.

Beno Udrih
05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
If I was the *purs, I would go into Tim Duncan on every offensive possession. Thank God they haven't figured that out.

+1 and not just that, play him more on the low block.

Critter
05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
I am starting to feel bad now. Lets just leave the Spurs fans alone, let them be.

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Some fool started a thread yesterday about how the Lakers just aren't intimidating enough.

A 20 point comeback.

A 30 point beatdown.

What's next?

STAY TUNED SPURTS FANS!!!

I'm still not scared of the Lakers. All you guys did was hold serve. Now we go to our court.

TheMACHINE
05-23-2008, 11:06 PM
See last series against NO's. You guys are NOT that good. We are just playing like Crap!!!

We're also not the Hornets.

See last 2 games. You guys are NOT that good. See what i did there.

Lakers08Champs
05-23-2008, 11:07 PM
It's not just a mtter of Intimidating, we embarrassed their asses in our building on a nation televised game!!! LOL i love to see pop miserable!! :lmao :toast

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Spurs will even the series in San Antonio.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:08 PM
The Spurs are a classy bunch though.

No excuses about the refs.

No excuses about injuries.

Much respect.

Now their fans on the other hand...

Solid D
05-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Nice 3 there with 4 seconds left. That took heart and courage.

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 01:51 PM
Nice 3 there with 4 seconds left. That took heart and courage.

Why not take a three? Obviously, no Spur on the floor cared or they would have tried standing next to him with their arms raised. The Lakers, at that point, had to take a shot. I've never seen another Championship-caliber team take a turnover so they wouldn't hurt someone else's widdle feelings. Someone on this board mentioned CP3 did. Well, when he learns to twist his foot when he's got it on his opponent's collective playoff neck, then he'll be the one playing into June, but not a moment before.

Heart and courage,...hehehe,..if you only had a brain.

Mr.Franchize
05-24-2008, 02:00 PM
The Spurs are a classy bunch though.

No excuses about the refs.

No excuses about injuries.

Much respect.

Now their fans on the other hand...

+1 so true.

gobo
05-24-2008, 02:18 PM

A thirty point blowout.

I think the first case should be more worrysome for the spurs. I think it is harder to take blowing a 20pts lead in 3rd q and lossing a game than being led the entire game and getting blown eventually.

beachwood
05-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Spurs in 6.

awktalk
05-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Lakers lost 4 straight to a shitty Suns team last year that we destroyed. Enjoy your moment of success, it's coming to an end... just like 12 months ago.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm still not scared of the Lakers. All you guys did was hold serve. Now we go to our court.

Where have I heard that before?

Oh, yeah.

"It's just a scratch. Merely a flesh wound."

BWAAAAHAHAHA!

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/m/07808-3.jpg

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Intimidating or not, a 30-point blowout is still pretty impressive. Against the defending champs, no less.

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Lakers lost 4 straight to a shitty Suns team last year that we destroyed. Enjoy your moment of success, it's coming to an end... just like 12 months ago.

You remind of so the dayas of Noah when he warned everbody that a flood was coming.