PDA

View Full Version : This series is far from over bitches!!!

Budkin
05-23-2008, 10:59 PM
The Spurs just need to reignite the fire in San Antonio and then we'll see who wins. Keep on celebrating Lakers Trolls. You've got one more day before the Giant wakes up.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

pooh
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
better get off the snooze button after tonight's game that was horrible. You lose Sunday you're toast.

dav4463
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Not done yet!

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:01 PM
spurs homecourt is overrated

Lakers08Champs
05-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah keep telling yourself that, if it makes you sleep better tonight.....but the fact is this series is over, its only a matter of when we gonna finished you off. get your broom ready, i smell a SWEEEEEEEP!!!!! HAHAHAHA

ATXSPUR
05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Are The Admiral and Iceman going to be restored to their youth and sign 10 day contracts with us?

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:03 PM
better get off the snooze button after tonight's game that was horrible. You lose Sunday you're toast.

agreed.

I will never stop rooting for the Spurs, as some of our new Lakers visitors are implying we should, but it looks like they haven't recovered from blowing the lead in Game 1. They need to figure out what's up or this will be over quick.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:03 PM
man it must hurt knowing this is the Spurs last chance to win the championship with the Lakers getting much better next year

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah keep telling yourself that, if it makes you sleep better tonight.....but the fact is this series is over, its only a matter of when we gonna finished you off. get your broom ready, i smell a SWEEEEEEEP!!!!! HAHAHAHA

"we" :lol

Lakers08Champs
We pretty much demolished, demoralized, and destroyed your lowly sperms!!!! we disrespected your ass in our house and what do yall do?? hide like little bitches, yall show no competitiveness whatsoever....big time LOSERS!!! HAHAHA

peskypesky
The Spurs just need to reignite the fire in San Antonio and then we'll see who wins. Keep on celebrating Lakers Trolls. You've got one more day before the Giant wakes up.

:toast

When the going gets tough, the Spurs win.

florige
05-23-2008, 11:06 PM
We pretty much demolished, demoralized, and destroyed your lowly sperms!!!! we disrespected your ass in our house and what do yall do?? hide like little bitches, yall show no competitiveness whatsoever....big time LOSERS!!! HAHAHA

:p:

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Spurs can not win 4 of 5 from the Lakers. Especially with 2 more games in LA :downspin:

ecksodia
05-23-2008, 11:10 PM
My goodness some of us are starting to sound like Phoenix after that game 1 loss!

The Spurs will win at home. Book it..

Deb
05-23-2008, 11:11 PM

Ride that broom right outta here:flag:

Deb
05-23-2008, 11:12 PM

My, My, much bitterness. Afraid??

Bruno
05-23-2008, 11:18 PM
First, Lakers trolls are horrible, I don't remember a worse fan base on Spurstalk than that.

Second, series isn't over but it doesn't look good. Its looks way worse than against Hornets.

IllegalAmigo
05-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Alrighty then.

Time to start comparing this series to the N.O. series.

Kobe=CP3.

Laker Bench = N.O. Bench

SO on and so forth.

Riiiight.

These aren't the Lakers you, possibly even I to an extent, were expecting. Damn, they're good, they're fast, they're precise. There's no way home court overcomes a Lakers team that would kill the Hornets on theirs too.

TampaDude
05-23-2008, 11:23 PM
First, Lakers trolls are horrible, I don't remember a worse fan base on Spurstalk than that.

Probably about 20% of the Lakers trolls on here actually live in SoCal...the rest are just bitter losers and frontrunners...shit, I used to live in Los Angeles...I've got more of a connection to the Lakers than many of the so-called Lakers fans on here. :lol

IllegalAmigo
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM

Second, series isn't over but it doesn't look good. Its looks way worse than against Hornets.

That's because you're not the brightest crayon in the box. You'll just get torched if you spoke up. Like right now, for instance.

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Spurs can not win 4 of 5 from the Lakers. Especially with 2 more games in LA :downspin:

why? is there some rule i'm not aware of?

JustSpurs
05-23-2008, 11:27 PM

What are you? 12?

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:27 PM

yeah it's called common sense :downspin:

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:28 PM
That's because you're not the brightest crayon in the box. You'll just get torched if you spoke up. Like right now, for instance.

What is he supposed to say? It sucks that the Spurs are down 2-0 and I give credit where it is due on LA's performance but are Spurs fans not supposed to support their team right now? This is when true fans show up. If you are a true fan and not a bandwagoner, you never stop rooting for your team.

Admidave50
I still think we can get this, there is a blowout each year, don't get cocky about this win!

It's not as if our guys played their A game and you still beat us, we played bad and you easily got it!

td4mvp21
Of course not. But I don't think we can honestly win this one. It's Phil Jackson-his teams don't give up series leads unless they get up by a fluke (see 2006). So yeah. But the Spurs can definitely win the next 2. Hope they do :toast

florige
05-23-2008, 11:29 PM

These fuckers are coming out of the woodworks!!!

odogg726
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM

Yea, rule #1: Don't bring a knife to a fuckin war. I had initially said Lakers in 6, then I changed it to 5. I'm having a hard time keeping it at 5 right now.

IllegalAmigo
05-23-2008, 11:30 PM
What is he supposed to say? It sucks that the Spurs are down 2-0 and I give credit where it is due on LA's performance but are Spurs fans not supposed to support their team right now? This is when true fans show up. If you are a true fan and not a bandwagoner, you never stop rooting for your team.

No because, quite frankly, this place wouldn't exist.

What's your point, saucy fellow?

heheheh

odogg726
05-23-2008, 11:31 PM

The flags they're waving should be white.

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:31 PM
No because, quite frankly, this place wouldn't exist.

What's your point, saucy fellow?

heheheh

My point is that you were all over Bruno for not giving up.

lefty
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
" I decide wether we win or not; maybe I'll put JV in the starting lineup and bench Duncan next Sunday"

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1185/popolakersqo5.jpg

homer
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Are The Admiral and Iceman going to be restored to their youth and sign 10 day contracts with us?

This series is over. Spurs are done. The Lakers are not the Hornuts. The Spurs cannot beat them four out of the last five games. They are too good. Realistically speaking,
They are the best team in the NBA right now with the best player in the world. I can't stand Kobe as a human being, but I also can't deny his bball skills. The spurs need to concentrate on rebuilding their team this summer so they can go back in next year and do their odd numbered year thing. We've got a solid core to build around, but we definitely need some help. the best we can hope for now is to take the 2 home games but something has to change. We will never beat them shooting jump shots.Yeh, the Spurs have their moments as jump shooters, but overall we are a lot better when attacking the basket. Some of you may call me a defeatist, and you may be right, I think of myself as a realist. I had no dought we could beat the odds down 0-2 against N.O., but IMO we have no chance doing that against L.A. Hopefully we get TIago signed, Ian playing and a couple of very good, young mid-range shooters. Someone like Finley when he was in his prime. GO SPURS 09. :depressed

Don Quixote
05-23-2008, 11:33 PM
It's over Tuesday.

Russ
05-23-2008, 11:34 PM
I think once the Spurs get out of this cold, rainy Alaskan weather, their old joints will get loose and they'll play much better. :)

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Lakers held serve. That's all. Champion Spurs will rise and even the series.

ether
05-23-2008, 11:36 PM

a little cocky, no?

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:37 PM
a little cocky, no?

No, a lot cocky, but when your team is down 0-2...what have you got to lose? :lol

mVp
05-23-2008, 11:40 PM
I want to believe they'll bounce back after this two pathetic losses, I really want... but I think it's pretty unlikely :depressed

Idk.. I'm so fucking pissed right now... fuck the Fakers... FUCK THEM ALL!

bdictjames
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
I want to believe they'll bounce back after this two pathetic losses, I really want... but I think it's pretty unlikely :depressed

Idk.. I'm so fucking pissed right now... fuck the Fakers... FUCK THEM ALL!
I bet that's what you said in the Hornets series.

Spurs win 2 games at home, then you come back to the forum and be excited again right?

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Spurs in 6!!!

mVp
05-23-2008, 11:51 PM
I bet that's what you said in the Hornets series.

Spurs win 2 games at home, then you come back to the forum and be excited again right?

The Lakers aren't the Hornets... do you really see them losing 4 out of the next 5??

They're far from being unbeatable, I know, but they're damn good, you gotta give them credit... anyway, I think they didn't beat us this first two games... the Spurs are beating themselves, they're not playing their game at all, and that's why I still have some hope.

Lionheart_Turiaf21
05-24-2008, 12:07 AM

Dam right you don't stop rooting for your team!! That's what being a fan is all about. What irritates me though is people taking it to the personal level like it really helps the situation.

Princess Pimp
05-24-2008, 12:08 AM

It's over bitch!

Princess Pimp
05-24-2008, 12:11 AM
This series is over. Spurs are done. The Lakers are not the Hornuts. The Spurs cannot beat them four out of the last five games. They are too good. Realistically speaking,
They are the best team in the NBA right now with the best player in the world. I can't stand Kobe as a human being, but I also can't deny his bball skills. The spurs need to concentrate on rebuilding their team this summer so they can go back in next year and do their odd numbered year thing. We've got a solid core to build around, but we definitely need some help. the best we can hope for now is to take the 2 home games but something has to change. We will never beat them shooting jump shots.Yeh, the Spurs have their moments as jump shooters, but overall we are a lot better when attacking the basket. Some of you may call me a defeatist, and you may be right, I think of myself as a realist. I had no dought we could beat the odds down 0-2 against N.O., but IMO we have no chance doing that against L.A. Hopefully we get TIago signed, Ian playing and a couple of very good, young mid-range shooters. Someone like Finley when he was in his prime. GO SPURS 09. :depressed
Good consolation!

Basileus777
05-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Its probably over. The Lakers are better than the Hornets, I don't fancy the Spurs chances of taking this to 6 games.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Dam right you don't stop rooting for your team!! That's what being a fan is all about. What irritates me though is people taking it to the personal level like it really helps the situation.

I see your point but how a fan roots for their team is a personal choice. I personally think that the whole "we" and "us" thing is pathetic but to each his own. Just because I don't like it...doesn't mean anyone can't or shouldn't do it.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 01:28 AM
There is nothing certain from this point on. Any one thinking in terms of reality knows that. I haven't attempted to buy Finals tickets based on knowing that this isn't the Jazz we're facing and nothing has been accomplished going up 2-0. I will not breathe easy until the series is over either way.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 01:31 AM
There is nothing certain from this point on. Any one thinking in terms of reality knows that. I haven't attempted to buy Finals tickets based on knowing that this isn't the Jazz we're facing and nothing has been accomplished going up 2-0. I will not breathe easy until the series is over either way.

Well said. :toast

kobekillsspurs
05-24-2008, 01:33 AM

so what lakers still kicking butt so it'll be over in 2 more games maybe 3

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-24-2008, 01:41 AM
It all depends on MANU. If he can play at 80%+, we have a chance. Otherwise, game over.

crc21209
05-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Fuck this shit, we were up 20 in Game 1 on your home floor after a Game 7 and no rest/sleeping on a plane, so your damn right I BELIEVE. Spurs can and will play better at home then ride their momentum to your shithole called L.A where your people burn shit for excitement and celebration, Win Game 5, come home, and close you Fuckers out in 6. Whos fucking with me? BELIEVE.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Excuses, excuses. You lost Game 1, end of story. Championship teams don't choke away 20 point leads in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Fucking inbreed. Isn't there a sheep you should be felating you sick bastard?

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Fuck this shit, we were up 20 in Game 1 on your home floor after a Game 7 and no rest/sleeping on a plane, so your damn right I BELIEVE. Spurs can and will play better at home then ride their momentum to your shithole called L.A where your people burn shit for excitement and celebration, Win Game 5, come home, and close you Fuckers out in 6. Whos fucking with me? BELIEVE.

Another fine example of how ignorance continues to pollute an otherwise great place to discuss things. You won't catch me disparage San Antonio, so quit with the remarks about L.A., because you are wrong and the burning of stuff happened after one title. The exception rather than the rule happened and I for one don't condone such foolish displays of celebration.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:06 AM
City smack is weak and for the ignorant. As is stereotype smack.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Except for redneck jokes, those are always funny.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Except for redneck jokes, those are always funny.

When told in reference to a redneck...absolutely. :lol