PDA

View Full Version : I would be more upset if....

xtremesteven33
05-23-2008, 11:10 PM
the game had gone down to the last second with a Spurs lose. at least now the big 3 only played around 30 minutes and are coming home. i think the Spurs still have a chance to win this series. im pretty positive they will win games 3 & 4, but i am worried about the series extending more than 6 games. Spurs look gased out. especially Ginobili. Its not over Spurs fans. Lets not jump this boat just yet. just because were not winning like we used to in past championship years doesnt mean we cant win this year.

:lobt:

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:13 PM
it's over. the Spurs are gased and the young Lakers coming together at the right time

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Spurs look gased out. :

Everyone was saying the same thing after the first 2 losses in New Orleans. Some people just can't seem to learn. At all.

Deb
05-23-2008, 11:15 PM
it's over. the Spurs are gased and the young Lakers coming together at the right time

O rly:downspin::downspin:

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:17 PM
O rly:downspin::downspin:

http://netninja.com/images/lj/ya_rly.jpg

:downspin:

ether
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Everyone was saying the same thing after the first 2 losses in New Orleans. Some people just can't seem to learn. At all.

i totally agree. Counting the spurs out now would be retarded. My own personal opinion it will be very hard to come back from 0-2 in back to back series without game 7 in your building both times. But we'll see, I'm definately not about to count out the champs. I just think they are in a very tough spot and I sincerely believe that the game 1 collapse will come back to haunt them big time. They just blew a HUGE opportunity to breakthrough on the road and it's so hard to win MORE than one game 7 on the road in the same playoff run.

bdictjames
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
I'd rather the Spurs have lost in a blowout, than lose again in a tight game.

Kobe™
05-23-2008, 11:37 PM
You've dodged enough bullets.

Run .. dynasty, ENDS HERE.

ballhog
05-23-2008, 11:38 PM

Lakers were at home dumbass.....they're supposed to win. Only a missed 3 by Manu is separating these two teams. 2 straight wins by SA and it's a whole new series.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:39 PM
Lakers were at home dumbass.....they're supposed to win. Only a missed 3 by Manu is separating these two teams. 2 straight wins by SA and it's a whole new series.

one loss by the Spurs in the next 2 games and this series is as good as done :downspin:

JamStone
05-23-2008, 11:39 PM
You get the feeling this isn't the same as being down 0-2 to the Hornets, full of playoff rookies and known playoff chokers.

Solid D
05-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Provided the Spurs can get some rest, the Lakers held serve and that's it. It's not like San Antonio isn't used to laying eggs on the road in the playoffs. Now, if LA comes out and beats the Spurs up at the AT&T Center, then the Lakers are Finalists. Otherwise, the Lakers just held serve.