PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win first 2-game WCF!!!

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:29 PM
lol

all lakers did was held serve.

duncan228
05-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Yup. Now the Spurs do the same and we've got a best of 3. The Spurs Championship blood will serve them well.

bdictjames
05-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Agreed.

The home crowd will rejuvenate the Spurs. Spurs in 6.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
lol

all the Lakers have to do is hold serve :downspin:

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Yup. Now the Spurs do the same and we've got a best of 3. The Spurs Championship blood will serve them well.

So I'm not alone in this foxhole after all?

duncan228
05-23-2008, 11:33 PM
So I'm not alone in this foxhole after all?

Nope. I'm in all the way. I never give up on a team with a healthy Duncan.

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:33 PM

you better pray they can.

samikeyp
05-23-2008, 11:34 PM

First thing you've said that made sense. Even though I know you did it just to troll.

Holding serve is important, but without a road win, SA can't win the series.

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM

nah, its readily apparent the Spurs suck. Good luck trying to beat the Lakers o a court where you guys lost to the Raptors :downspin:

Spurs da champs
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
I say for us to win the rest of the series Eme Has to be On Lamar Odom more. Eme has the strength and long arms to do which is exactly what he did in game 1.

lefty
05-23-2008, 11:36 PM
:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

:ihit:ihit:nope:hungry::hungry::makemyday:makemyda y:cuss:frying::frying::frying::cheer:owned:nutkick ::nutkick::hat

florige
05-23-2008, 11:37 PM
First thing you've said that made sense. Even though I know you did it just to troll.

Holding serve is important, but without a road win, SA can't win the series.

Who would have thought that we could win in NO's. We just have to make our shots plain and simple. You cannot continue to shoot wide ass open bricks off the side of the freakin backboard against ANY team in the NBA and expect to win. We are just beating ourselves pretty much. Both games!

misterx91578
05-23-2008, 11:39 PM
:flag:the drive for 5 isn't dead

peskypesky
Who would have thought that we could win in NO's. We just have to make our shots plain and simple. You cannot continue to shoot wide ass open bricks off the side of the freakin backboard against ANY team in the NBA and expect to win. We are just beating ourselves pretty much. Both games!

Yep. Watching these two games, I NEVER felt like the Lakers were beating us. I always felt like we were beating ourselves. Playing sloppy, missing easy shots, etc. Basically, playing like a team that had just played a Game 7 and slept on a plane.

TheMACHINE

you better pray they can too and 1 on the road aswell ;)

peskypesky
05-23-2008, 11:40 PM
you better pray they can too and 1 on the road aswell ;)

seeing as we just did that against New Orleans, I'm confident.

ballhog
05-24-2008, 12:02 AM
I love the overconfidence by LA. It'll make the victory sweeter. Bring it on. I want to hear more "Spurs done", "It's over", "No chance". Maybe the fucking trolls would beat it.

TD=old&busted
05-24-2008, 12:03 AM
I love the overconfidence by LA. It'll make the victory sweeter. Bring it on. I want to hear more "Spurs done", "It's over", "No chance". Maybe the fucking trolls would beat it.

Spurs done, it's over, no chance :downspin:

We won in Utah, we can easily win in little SA

TheMACHINE
05-24-2008, 12:11 AM
seeing as we just did that against New Orleans, I'm confident.

oh yes..cuz you are still in the western conference semi finals. Maybe you and your team should wake up and realize that your in the WCF now.

florige
05-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Yep. Watching these two games, I NEVER felt like the Lakers were beating us. I always felt like we were beating ourselves. Playing sloppy, missing easy shots, etc. Basically, playing like a team that had just played a Game 7 and slept on a plane.

Kenny Smith made a good point at the half. We were getting the shots we wanted, we were just missing them, BAD! And you have got to believe that LA won't shoot 60% the rest of the series. There is no freakin WAY!!

BruceLeeBowen
05-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Man i cant believe some of these spurs fans on here. YOU just lost by 30 points. Your worst loss of the postseason. But still you find ways to say ignorant comments like "spurs in 6" You'll never give the lakers there due. I can see the lakers winning atleast 1 in san antonio. Then what will you say? The lakers clearly arent new orleans here.

Medvedenko
05-24-2008, 12:26 AM
The lakers can only play the games on the schedule.....

mikekim
05-24-2008, 12:29 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that with Manu Ginobili at 80% or better, this series is ours.

If we had 80% Manu for the last 2 games, there's a great chance we'd be up 2-0 instead.

Hell, for all I know, if we had 80% Manu for the past 2 weeks, we might have had just as much, if not more, rest as the Lakers for this.

TheMACHINE
05-24-2008, 12:34 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that with Manu Ginobili at 80% or better, this series is ours.

If we had 80% Manu for the last 2 games, there's a great chance we'd be up 2-0 instead.

Hell, for all I know, if we had 80% Manu for the past 2 weeks, we might have had just as much, if not more, rest as the Lakers for this.

There is no doubt in my mind that with Andrew Bynum at 80% or better, this series would be a sweep.

If we had 80% Andrew Bynum for the last 2 games, there's a great chance we'd win by 40 each game.

Hell, for all I know, if we had 80% Andrew Bynum for the past 2 weeks, we might have been undefeated in the playoffs.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE.

mikekim
05-24-2008, 01:02 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that with Andrew Bynum at 80% or better, this series would be a sweep.

If we had 80% Andrew Bynum for the last 2 games, there's a great chance we'd win by 40 each game.

Hell, for all I know, if we had 80% Andrew Bynum for the past 2 weeks, we might have been undefeated in the playoffs.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE.

If Lakers had a healthy Bynum, and we had a healthy Manu back, I'd still take Spurs over Lakers. I realize a lot of it has to do with the fact that the Spurs are my team. But I would also say it wouldn't be an unreasonable position to take.

Great post by the way. Your brilliance and wit amaze me.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 01:03 AM
lol

Keep telling yourself that's all it was cliche boy.

TheMACHINE
05-24-2008, 01:10 AM
If Lakers had a healthy Bynum, and we had a healthy Manu back, I'd still take Spurs over Lakers. I realize a lot of it has to do with the fact that the Spurs are my team. But I would also say it wouldn't be an unreasonable position to take.

Great post by the way. Your brilliance and wit amaze me.

Likewise

mikekim
05-24-2008, 01:13 AM
Likewise

I didn't expect you to agree with me. Really? You'd personally take the Spurs over the Lakers? Nice...maybe you're really a Spurs fan deep down.

I'll overlook the fact that you openly think your own posts are brilliant and witty.

kobekillsspurs
05-24-2008, 01:32 AM
lakers kicked yo ass!