PDA

View Full Version : With Bynum & Gasol Next Season, It's Now or Never for The Spurs

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Just sayin'.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Cause you know, by the time Bynum and Gasol retire, Duncan will be waiting to be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Scary.

IllegalAmigo
05-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Sure you're just sayin', but you make a valid point. If Bynum was clogging the middle on Duncan these past two games, not only would the Lakers be up 2-0, they'd have also won tonight's game by 40 rather than a measley 30.

Game #1 would have never been a comeback to begin with because Duncan would have had a man with the wing span of a Cessna guarding him.

Pretty thought-provoking.

21_Blessings
05-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Cause you know, by the time Bynum and Gasol retire, Duncan will be waiting to be inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Scary.

No. Bynum will be in his PRIME that year.

Now thats scary.

ducks
05-23-2008, 11:46 PM
because they have proven to be both healthy?
and proven THEY CAN PLAY TOGETHER?

ducks

Now thats scary.

really brynum has proven he is not even healthy

peskypesky

Now thats scary.

Bynum may already have peaked. Scary.

bdictjames
Im pretty sure the Spurs have considered that thought, that's why they're beating the Lakers in 6.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Bynum may already have peaked. Scary.

Actually, the reality is that Duncan peaked.

Three years ago.

Lakers Dynasty
05-23-2008, 11:52 PM
When Bynum (age 20) joins the front line next year, the starting Lakers average age will drop.

The Spurs face Timmy D.

Decline, Deterioration, Decimation, Desperation.

Can't rebuild through draft picks - not crummy enough to get a good pick.
Can't rebuild through free agency - salary cap issues.

Bleak.

Only true option for their fans is to hop aboard the Lakers Bandwagon!

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:53 PM

And to think that a Bynum-less team is working the Sperms.

Working.

What will happen w/ a half-healthy Bynum.

Just 40 instead of 30?

Just a 30 point comeback instead of 20?

What?

TD=old&busted
05-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Bynum = the new hotness

SpurOutofTownFan
05-23-2008, 11:55 PM
im sure the spurs will make some good changes next year to counter than and will act more careful during the regular season.

ballhog
05-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you would have won 82 games this year and swept all the series by now and cured cancer and..............

dbreiden83080
05-23-2008, 11:57 PM

Bynum has not proven jack shit period. Once upon a time Eddy Curry had great promise how did that one work out???

21_Blessings
05-23-2008, 11:58 PM
im sure the spurs will make some good changes next year to counter than and will act more careful during the regular season.

The spurs don't have enough capspace to do anything significant. And you gave away your first rounder for Kurt Thomas' corpse. Haha, swindled by ex-employee Sam Presti.

Commissioner Stern
05-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you would have won 82 games this year and swept all the series by now and cured cancer and..............

cured male-pattern baldness.

And Ginobli would be a happier man.

Still a loser. But a happy loser.

dbreiden83080
05-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Still a loser. But a happy loser.

3 rings troll

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Bynum has not proven jack shit period. Once upon a time Eddy Curry had great promise how did that one work out???

you're seriously dumb if you're comparing curry to Bynum

Commissioner Stern
05-24-2008, 12:01 AM
3 rings troll

Oops. Sorry. You're right.

Ginobli would be a 3 rings troll.

A happy 3 rings troll. But still a 3 rings troll.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 12:05 AM
And to think that a Bynum-less team is working the Sperms.

Working.

What will happen w/ a half-healthy Bynum.

Just 40 instead of 30?

Just a 30 point comeback instead of 20?

What?

I love LA.
Their fans are the most insightful.

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 12:07 AM
News flash, but ummm Bynum sucks even when healthy. So, umm WGAS

Fuck Bynum, he is a worthless bitch.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 12:09 AM

Commissioner, you are making me laugh until there are tears.

Thank-you!

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 12:14 AM

A worthless bitch that plays better defense, rebounds at a higher rate and shoots a much higher percentage than Yao at the ripe old age of 20.

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 12:14 AM
HaHa! At least a Lakers fan can dream because the future is not only now, but,..well,..in the future. (Eat your heart out, Yogi) Whereas the Spurs' window for more O'Briens is closin' mighty fast and here comes Kobe with a hammer 'n nails.

Commissioner Stern
05-24-2008, 12:17 AM
News flash, but ummm Bynum sucks even when healthy. So, umm WGAS

When is the next Rockets game? I'd really like to see them play. I hear they're kinda' good this season.

And that Yao Ming! I hear he's just tearing it up this season too! I'd like to see him go up against Gasol in the next round!

And I just know TMAC is finally going to get out of the first round this season. Can't wait to see them match up against the Lakers!

I'm sure the Rockets are the better of the Texas teams.

Oh, wait...

dbreiden83080
05-24-2008, 12:24 AM
you're seriously dumb if you're comparing curry to Bynum

You are right Curry has done a lot more

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Wow. Pretty sad when the lone Rockets fan on this board has more faith in the Rockets going all the way this year than the Spurs fans have in their team right about now.

On second thought, that's fucking hilarious! Go Rockets!

dbreiden83080
05-24-2008, 12:26 AM

He'd be a winner and take this shit to the Lakers board fuckhead.

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 12:27 AM
"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best"

I've heard that before. Hmmm? Dr. Seuss? Dr. Phil?

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 12:30 AM

If you mean eat more, than you're right.

Otherwise, you know nothing about basketball.

Lakers08Champs
05-24-2008, 12:39 AM
So are the spurs ever going to win a title you ask???

well, the answer is........NEVER!!! :nope :rollin

dbreiden83080
05-24-2008, 12:41 AM
If you mean eat more, than you're right.

Otherwise, you know nothing about basketball.

Get a better Avvy, do something on this forum other than act like a fool and then talk to me about Basketball knowledge. You contribute nothing whatsoever to this forum other than trolling.

dbreiden83080
05-24-2008, 12:42 AM
"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best"

I've heard that before. Hmmm? Dr. Seuss? Dr. Phil?

Ugh, Laker boards that dead i see

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Get a better Avvy, do something on this forum other than act like a fool and then talk to me about Basketball knowledge. You contribute nothing whatsoever to this forum other than trolling.

So negative. So bitter. Such animus.

Please come to LA. We'll give you the herbal organic coffee enema you so richly deserve. Mention the waxing the Spurs took tonight, and we'll throw in a bikini wax for free!

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Are all Spurs fans as stupid as the ones on this site? Good lord.

Matchman
05-24-2008, 12:58 AM
When is the next Rockets game? I'd really like to see them play. I hear they're kinda' good this season.

And that Yao Ming! I hear he's just tearing it up this season too! I'd like to see him go up against Gasol in the next round!

And I just know TMAC is finally going to get out of the first round this season. Can't wait to see them match up against the Lakers!

Oh, wait...

wait, u are making fun of yao and his injuries when your own center is recovering after a surgery? Karma is a bitch. watch out Lakers fans, not everyone can recover like the STAT:lol

Dopey310
05-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Not everyone had micro fracture surgery either.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 01:01 AM
STAT...ROFL oh you mean that guy sitting at home right now. Yeah great for him.

Bynum didn't have microfracture surgery moron.

KobeOwnsBowen
05-24-2008, 01:15 AM
I feel sorry for the rest of the league. Bynum is just going to fortify this already dominant team. Just give us the title already. Heck give us the next 3.

LakerFanSince84
05-24-2008, 01:16 AM

LMAO!

As a 17 year old rookie Bynum took a shit on Curry, in his own MSG arena for good measure!

kobekillsspurs
05-24-2008, 01:29 AM
spurs suck plain and simple

Harry Callahan
05-24-2008, 02:13 AM
Wow! The "fans" of Lakers are coming out of the woodwork now. Just like cockroaches. They should be stepped on and squashed.

tlongII
05-24-2008, 02:15 AM
Nope. You guys are hosed just like the rest of the league. Oden/Roy/Aldridge/Fernandez. Prepare to meet your maker.

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 02:48 AM
A worthless bitch that plays better defense, rebounds at a higher rate and shoots a much higher percentage than Yao at the ripe old age of 20.

Keep dreaming...

call me when bynum averages 20 and 10.

stfu

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 02:51 AM

Oh, wait...

you'll see next year when the rox remind the lakers that the fakers still suck...
lakers won't get passed the celtics or the pistons anyway:sleep

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 02:52 AM
Wow. Pretty sad when the lone Rockets fan on this board has more faith in the Rockets going all the way this year than the Spurs fans have in their team right about now.

On second thought, that's fucking hilarious! Go Rockets!

fuck you

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Are all Spurs fans as stupid as the ones on this site? Good lord.

if they're so stupid here, then why are you here bitch. Fucking leave then whore ass troll.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 03:01 AM
Someone needs to remind the Rockets that the playoffs are 4 rounds of Best-of-7 and not one...

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:36 AM
if they're so stupid here, then why are you here bitch. Fucking leave then whore ass troll.

Watch your mouth little lady.

melo061
05-24-2008, 08:54 AM
It's now or never for the L.

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Keep dreaming...

call me when bynum averages 20 and 10.

stfu

call me when Yao gets out of the first round

Dopey310
05-24-2008, 09:16 AM
lmao at the thought of brokeback Mcgrady holding up for 4 rounds in the playoffs. The rockets would probably throw a parade if they can make it out of the first round. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-24-2008, 09:43 AM
If the Spurs actually make some changes during the offseason, I still think they have a good 2-3 years for a shot at it. Of course we're gonna NEED to be younger for that chance.

manufor3
05-24-2008, 11:13 AM

whats going on in that small brain of yours? oh ya, thats right NOTHING

tlongII
05-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Oden/B-Roy/Aldridge > Kobe/Gasol/Bynum

DazedAndConfused
05-24-2008, 12:41 PM

only @ the Rose Garden.

:hat:hat:hat

KobeOwnsBowen
05-24-2008, 12:44 PM
It's now or never for the L.
It looks like never. :lol Laker dynasty is about to begin. This team is full of Warriors that Spurs fans would die to have.

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 12:56 PM

Um, no.

Kobe >>>>>>>>> Roy

Gasol > Aldridge

Bynum > Oden (at this point until proven otherwise)

Odom > *

Phil > Nate

Purple & Gold
05-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Lakers will dominate next year. Portland will be scary the year after. It's gonna be a great matchup for the next 10 years.

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Umm, don't we get our 2nd best defender back next year too? Huh? That really was Trevor Ariza in uniform last night? So, when Bynum's back, our second unit will consist of Vujacic, Farmar, Ariza, Walton, Radmanovic & Turiaf? That squad could make the playoffs in the East! lol

First things first: Finish up in L.A. next Thursday (I'm giving them one at home) and wait for Boston and Detroit to beat each other up. Parade down Figueroa ending at Chick Hearn Drive.

Then next October in Hawaii with everyone healthy and a happy Kobe Bryant. Yes, the future is as bright as the present.

I Love L.A.!

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 04:58 PM
It isn't now or never -it is true that it's not now, but never is a very long time.

I believe in the Spurs. I believe that possibly in the next millenium it could happen.

Maybe.

C'mon. Work with me here.

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Watch your mouth little lady.

ok, here's some sign language

:flipoff:flipoff:flipoff

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 06:44 PM
call me when Yao gets out of the first round

20 and 10 bitch.

what does bynum average...3 and 2:lmao

Roxsfan
05-24-2008, 06:45 PM
lmao at the thought of brokeback Mcgrady holding up for 4 rounds in the playoffs. The rockets would probably throw a parade if they can make it out of the first round. :lol

you're so clever:sleep

tlongII
05-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Um, no.

Kobe >>>>>>>>> Roy

Gasol > Aldridge

Bynum > Oden (at this point until proven otherwise)

Odom > *

Phil > Nate

Not.

Kobe > B-Roy

Oden >>>>> Bynum

Aldridge and Gasol are a push

Rudy Fernandez, Travis Outlaw, Martell Webster, Joel Przybilla, Jarrett Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakers complimentary players

21_Blessings
05-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Not.

Kobe > B-Roy

Hahahaha

Oden >>>>> Bynum

You're stupid.

Aldridge and Gasol are a push

Even dumber than I imagined.

Rudy Fernandez, Travis Outlaw, Martell Webster, Joel Przybilla, Jarrett Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakers complimentary players

:lmao:lmao

PacerFan
05-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Unreal. So I should expect the Blazers to be better than the Lakers next year?

tlongII
05-25-2008, 12:59 AM
Unreal. So I should expect the Blazers to be better than the Lakers next year?

Absolutely. We have far more talent than any other team in the league. It's almost unfair.

Lakers Dynasty
05-25-2008, 02:39 AM
Absolutely. We have far more talent than any other team in the league. It's almost unfair.

I do expect Portland to be the most improved team next year.

However, they will not be in the top four of the Western Conference.

Even if you accept the dubious proposition that they have more talent (saying "far more talent" is ridiculous), that doesn't equate to championship material.

Better get a track record before you spew preposterous claims.

mystargtr34
05-25-2008, 03:10 AM
I think Portland will be another couple years away from contending. They will make the playoffs next year... but it will be tough for them to win one let alone 2 rounds...

LA on the other hand is primed to contend for the next 3-4 years...

Allanon
05-25-2008, 03:17 AM

The Blazers are going to be much improved but c'mon, they'll still be a 2nd tier team along with the Hornets, get off the crack pipe.

Ghazi
05-25-2008, 03:17 AM
I believe Portland is 2 years away from truly being a contender, and that's IF Oden lives up to the hype.

No way is Portland better than Los Angeles next year.

I hate how all these Laker fans keep talking about a forthcoming dynasty. Let's not suck each other's dicks yet.

mystargtr34
05-25-2008, 03:26 AM
The Blazers are going to be much improved but c'mon, they'll still be a 2nd tier team along with the Hornets, get off the crack pipe.

Since when did the Hornets become a 2nd tier team... theyre a contender now and they will be for the next 5 years.

Ghazi
05-25-2008, 04:07 AM
The Hornets talent outside of Paul is very unimpressive to me. i could see them being GOOD for 3-4 years but not even close to championship material. Peja Stojakovic the #3 option on a championship team? seriously? SERIOUSLY? unless they get some broken trade or find an idiot to dump his contract, or a steal in the draft or wright developing, I don't see them being contenders.

eisfeld
05-25-2008, 05:06 AM
The Hornets talent outside of Paul is very unimpressive to me. i could see them being GOOD for 3-4 years but not even close to championship material. Peja Stojakovic the #3 option on a championship team? seriously? SERIOUSLY? unless they get some broken trade or find an idiot to dump his contract, or a steal in the draft or wright developing, I don't see them being contenders.

Unimpressive? The Hornets may not have the flashiest and most talented young players in the league but they have a very good team with amazing chemistry. They might need another puzzle piece in order to come out of the West, but for the next years they are contenders. I don't see why a team which ended the regular season one game behind the #1 seed, won a series against the mavs and took the Spurs to game 7 should not be considered a contender.

Portland needs another year or two, they really have the most talented young players in the league. If Oden turns out to be the beast he is hyped to be, if they get an useful PG and if they can keep the core together I can see them contending in 2 years.

Ghazi
05-25-2008, 05:14 AM
Unimpressive from the standpoint that outside of Paul they lack slashers, good passers, low post scorers, players who can create off the dribble, depth, and really talent.

Depends on the definition of contender I guess. Is Paul/West/Stojakovic a legitimate 1-2-3 for a team capable of winning a title? I would say the #2 and #3 pieces are not. Throw in the fact that their bench is kinda thin (and I heard Pargo) may opt out, Chandler is an offensive liability, AND Morris Peterson is a below average shooting guard in the NBA, it all sounds "meh" to me.

I think their regular season record was a little inflated by the fact that they experienced close to no significant injuries, which was not the case with the Celtics, Mavericks, Spurs, Lakers, Suns... a lot of teams.

I think as long as Peja is on the team as the #3 option, a player notorious for playoff under achievement, they're not a contender.

Lakers Dynasty
05-25-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm not sure there is disagreement here.

The point is that with Bynum, the Lakers are probably going to be better next year.

When the Rockets get Yao back, they'll be better.

Portland will definitely be better next year.

Mavericks and Suns did not get what they wanted from their big moves, and will be stagnant - but still pretty good.

The Spurs will only be older.

tlongII
05-25-2008, 02:41 PM
The Blazers are adding:

Greg Oden (a freak of nature he's already close to 100% recovered)
Rudy Fernandez (the consensus #1 player in Europe and a can't miss NBA prospect)
Pick #13 (in what is believed to be a very deep draft)

We already have a strong core of very young players who will only be better with the added year of experience. Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridge, Travis Outlaw, Martell Webster, Jarrett Jack, Sergio Rodriquez, etc.

Joel Przybilla will easily be the best backup center in the league.

We will dominate everyone (including the Lakers).

PacerFan
05-25-2008, 02:44 PM
The Blazers are adding:

Greg Oden (a freak of nature he's already close to 100% recovered)
Rudy Fernandez (the consensus #1 player in Europe and a can't miss NBA prospect)
Pick #13 (in what is believed to be a very deep draft)

We already have a strong core of very young players who will only be better with the added year of experience. Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridge, Travis Outlaw, Martell Webster, Jarrett Jack, Sergio Rodriquez, etc.

Joel Przybilla will easily be the best backup center in the league.

We will dominate everyone (including the Lakers).

Good God, are you serious? In two years Greg Oden has played 15 games, what makes you think he will be healthy for 82?

tlongII
05-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Good God, are you serious? In two years Greg Oden has played 15 games, what makes you think he will be healthy for 82?

It is true Oden had MF surgery. However, it was less serious than Amare's and Amare has been fine. Oden is a workout machine so there is no reason to think he won't be fine.

PacerFan
05-25-2008, 02:51 PM
It is true Oden had MF surgery. However, it was less serious than Amare's and Amare has been fine. Oden is a workout machine so there is no reason to think he won't be fine.

The fact Greg Oden has played 15 games in two years leads me to believe he is injury prone and that is a very good reason to think he won't make it through 82 games in one year. I hope for the Blazers sake and his sake he does, but it is one of those things I will believe when I see.

So are you taking the Blazers as your 08-09 NBA champs?

Dopey310
05-25-2008, 02:53 PM
None of those players are sure hits in the NBA. The only competition Oden's ever dominated in is high school. He was never a dominant player even in college. There's a reason why the guy looks 40 years old, his body ages like a 40 year old. :lol

tlongII
05-25-2008, 03:20 PM
The fact Greg Oden has played 15 games in two years leads me to believe he is injury prone and that is a very good reason to think he won't make it through 82 games in one year. I hope for the Blazers sake and his sake he does, but it is one of those things I will believe when I see.

So are you taking the Blazers as your 08-09 NBA champs?

I believe Oden played more than 15 games with Ohio State. In fact I know it. He played 6 games alone in the NCAA tournament and he played the entire Big-10 schedule so I'm not sure what you're talking about. He had a broken bone in his wrist which is fully healed.

tlongII
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
None of those players are sure hits in the NBA. The only competition Oden's ever dominated in is high school. He was never a dominant player even in college. There's a reason why the guy looks 40 years old, his body ages like a 40 year old. :lol

Brandon Roy was an All Star and LaMarcus Aldridge averaged 17 and 8 in his 2nd season. Those are sure hits. Oden dominated Florida's front line in the NCAA Championship game.

PacerFan
05-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I believe Oden played more than 15 games with Ohio State. In fact I know it. He played 6 games alone in the NCAA tournament and he played the entire Big-10 schedule so I'm not sure what you're talking about. He had a broken bone in his wrist which is fully healed.

Ok, 15 games, 20 games, 25 games it doesn't matter. My point is that he has played a handful of games in a two year span. That is concerning.

tlongII
05-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Ok, 15 games, 20 games, 25 games it doesn't matter. My point is that he has played a handful of games in a two year span. That is concerning.

They sat him out of the NBA season because he had MF surgery. Everybody knows that and of course there is concern there. There is nothing else about him physically that gives me any concern.

Dopey310
05-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Not talking about Roy and Aldridge. I'm talking about that Fernandez guy and Oden. Oden didn't dominate shit in college, he was always hurt (again) with his wrist. Until we see Oden play in the NBA, it's hard to be sold on the guy. He seems to buy in to his own hype, he treats himself like he's a superstar, yet he doesn't have one game played in the NBA.

Lakers Dynasty
05-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Blazers fan talking lonely smack to Lakers fans on a Spurs board.

Blazers aren't worth the attention until they actually do something. As of now, they are simply lottery losers.

Bob Lanier
05-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Exclusive photo of Greg Oden's rehab (he's progressed all the way to practice on the hardwood now!):

http://basketboricua.com/2008_images/galerias/Bsn_serie%20regular/Sant_Bay_03mar08/CMO10424.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Link?

tlongII
05-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzaRAZ_yNTQ

JamStone
05-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Rudy Fernandez has already stated publicly several times that he isn't sure he's joining the Blazers next year or any time soon. He saw how Sergio Rodriguez couldn't get any playing time and is concerned the same thing will happen to him. He may or may not be with the Blazers next year.

There is no guarantee Oden stays healthy. He may or may not. But, being certain that he will be fine is wishful thinking at best.

Bandwagon Fan
05-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Bynum & Kobe took us to the top of the west. Then we lost Bynum and Gasol & Kobe took us back to the top of the west. All together, we will be a monster.

Bob Lanier
05-25-2008, 10:52 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/170/odenbs1.jpg
Greg Oden and Pau Gasol battle for a rebound in
Portland's 109-67 triumph over the Lakers Tuesday

The Franchise
05-25-2008, 11:26 PM
I feel sorry for the rest of the league. Bynum is just going to fortify this already dominant team. Just give us the title already. Heck give us the next 3.

Prime example of why most people hate Laker fans. Bynum played 20 good games this season and he is already the next Kareem.:rolleyes The boy is going to be coming off of two knee surgeries, an sitting for half a season so don't expect wine from water.

Lakers Dynasty
05-26-2008, 02:18 AM
great photo, Bob!

Too bad there isn't a song about Portland Dreamin'.

tlongII
05-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Rudy Fernandez has already stated publicly several times that he isn't sure he's joining the Blazers next year or any time soon. He saw how Sergio Rodriguez couldn't get any playing time and is concerned the same thing will happen to him. He may or may not be with the Blazers next year.

There is no guarantee Oden stays healthy. He may or may not. But, being certain that he will be fine is wishful thinking at best.

Rudy is coming over. It's a sure thing. Oden is fine. Hoping otherwise is wishful thinking by you.

picnroll
05-26-2008, 01:45 PM
I'd be more worried about Bynum and his knee than Oden if I was a Laker fan. Kid looks to be heading the way of Bender.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 03:00 PM
I'd be more worried about Bynum and his knee than Oden if I was a Laker fan. Kid looks to be heading the way of Bender.

Not really.

z0sa
05-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Not really.

bynum has already peaked, so it doesnt matter.

Bob Lanier
05-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Watching Bynum, Oden, and Darko have their 10&8 catfights next season will be entertaining.

It's a good thing those three are in the Western Conference where Al Horford can't steal their thunder(-thighs).

timaios
05-26-2008, 09:15 PM
The spurs don't have enough capspace to do anything significant. And you gave away your first rounder for Kurt Thomas' corpse. Haha, swindled by ex-employee Sam Presti.

Spurs have the first rounder for THIS year.
Next year they will have 2 new young PF/C : Tiago Splitter, one of the best center in Europe and Ian Mahinmi.

And they have capspace :
Kurt Thomas $8,091,187
Robert Horry $3,630,000
Fabricio Oberto $3,600,000
Michael Finley $3,103,000
Damon Stoudamire $609,795

confined
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM
kobe just dropped 126 on me in 2k8, i don't think I'm going to play that game anymore:depressed

BLACKMAMBA24
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
I think if we all took polygraphs it would show the fear of next year and the next decade.it is nice to see the rockets fans still around.where did skip to my lou go on vacation?