PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna pull a T Park

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:43 AM
If the Spurs win this series the Reverend Midge will quit posting for a year.

E20
05-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Crickets Chirping.

T Park
05-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Why don't you just make the world happy and pull a heath ledger.

E20
05-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I don't think Midge is the type to play a gay cowboy.

baseline bum
05-24-2008, 12:46 AM

Then if the Spurs win the series, I'll steal your avatar.

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:47 AM

Why don't you just go fuck yourself? Unlike you, I will stick to my statement and stay away for a year. Kori can IP Ban me and all of my trolls if the Spurs win.

You couldn't stick to your word for a month.

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:47 AM
How long did you stick to your statement T Park?

T Park
05-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Why don't you just go fuck yourself? Unlike you, I will stick to my statement and stay away for a year. Kori can IP Ban me and all of my trolls if the Spurs win.

You couldn't stick to your word for a month.

Its a message board, not a court of law.

If you take a message board that seriously, go see a fucking shrink.

T Park
05-24-2008, 12:48 AM
How long did you stick to your statement T Park?

I never planned on sticking to anything.

Its a fucking sports message board that means as much to me, as the fucking bum begging for money on the corner.

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:49 AM

Even if it is just a message board, how about sticking to your word.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 12:51 AM

If it's just a message board, you shouldn't take it seriously enough to tell someone to kill themselves.

Anyway, you both need to hush. The Spurs are a different ball club at home. We'll see how this goes.

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:51 AM

Its a fucking sports message board that means as much to me, as the fucking bum begging for money on the corner.

If it means nothing to you why do you buy a shitload of wings and shit for spurstalk get togethers?

Why would you even continue to post on the message board after you swore to quit after the Spurs-Sonics series in 2005? If it doesn't matter to you why are you still here?

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 12:55 AM
If it's just a message board, you shouldn't take it seriously enough to tell someone to kill themselves.

Anyway, you both need to hush. The Spurs are a different ball club at home. We'll see how this goes.

I understand that they are a different team at home but they just look tired and uninspired. I am sticking to my statement. If the Spurs win the series I will not post here for a year and I want you to agree to ban my IP and all of my trolls for a year.

Brutalis
05-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Uh awesome?

So how in any way do Spurs fans give a shit right now..?.

E20
05-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Kori if the Spurs win the series I want you to make me a mod, mmmm K'? Thanks.

Kori Ellis
I understand that they are a different team at home but they just look tired and uninspired. I am sticking to my statement. If the Spurs win the series I will not post here for a year and I want you to agree to ban my IP and all of my trolls for a year.

They looked tired, uninspired and beat down in Games 1/2 against the Hornets too. I'm not saying they willl come back, but I'm saying people shouldn't jump the gun on this Spurs team.

And let's get serious, Midget. When the forum was down for a few hours during the server switch, you and PeeWee were jonesing like heroine addicts. So there's no need to bet your SpursTalk life away. :lol

E20
Kori I also want you to give me your life savings if the Spurs win this series and lots of bunny rabbits. Thanks.

midgetonadonkey
05-24-2008, 01:00 AM
They looked tired, uninspired and beat down in Games 1/2 against the Hornets too. I'm not saying they willl come back, but I'm saying people shouldn't jump the gun on this Spurs tea

And let's get serious, Midget. When the forum was down for a few hours during the server switch, you and PeeWee were jonesing like heroine addicts. So there's no need to bet your SpursTalk life away. :lol

:lmao That is true. But I still stand by my original bet.

Would you IP ban me and all of my trolls if they do win the series? I want everyone to know that I stand by my word unlike the carney.

florige
05-24-2008, 10:50 AM
If it means nothing to you why do you buy a shitload of wings and shit for spurstalk get togethers?

Why would you even continue to post on the message board after you swore to quit after the Spurs-Sonics series in 2005? If it doesn't matter to you why are you still here?

:lmao:lmao:rollin Man that is one of funniest things I have read on here, you fools are crazy WTF :lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin
I needed that...

rascal
05-24-2008, 11:20 AM
:lmao That is true. But I still stand by my original bet.

Would you IP ban me and all of my trolls if they do win the series? I want everyone to know that I stand by my word unlike the carney.

What good is a bet if you have nothing to gain if you win? Sounds like a sucker bet to me.

KEDA
05-24-2008, 12:03 PM

Nice to know that how you truly feel about ST.

Be sure to say that the next time Chris Duel introduces you on the air as a poster here.

hater
05-24-2008, 12:12 PM

gay.

td4mvp21
05-24-2008, 12:14 PM
At least you did it when we were down 0-2 against a great team, instead of tied 2-2 heading back to San Antonio against the Supersonics.

LakerLanny
05-24-2008, 12:18 PM
The Spurs are a different ball club at home. We'll see how this goes.

I agree.

We will see what happens in Game 3 before we start making parade plans down beautiful Figueroa Street in Downtown Los Angeles.

I expect San Antonio to represent big time in Game 3, I very much doubt that the Lakers will lead wire to wire in that one (like they have in 3 of their last 4 playoff games)

jag
05-24-2008, 12:22 PM

Do you think people don't want you to post here? What's the logic involved?

hater
05-24-2008, 12:23 PM
this is a win win situation IMO

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Nice to know that how you truly feel about ST.

Be sure to say that the next time Chris Duel introduces you on the air as a poster here.

Talk about a flying knee to the jaw.

ata
05-25-2008, 10:59 AM

Sounds like win-win situation

SPARKY
05-25-2008, 11:19 AM
T Park
Damn You Commies

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
Dynasty League 1: 20-62 (6th in NW Division)
vBookie Cash: $200

ata
05-25-2008, 12:09 PM

Sig worthy