PDA

View Full Version : Mavs fans are looking pretty great right about now

dg7md
05-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Mavs fans, post in this thread because it'd be good to see some familiar faces over Lakerfan gloating garbage.

TAKE THE WINS, AND MOVE ON; I hope the Laker players are as premature as the fans are.

Laker fans/bandwagoners are looking to be the worst fans we've had trolling here, already.

Beno Udrih
05-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Agreed, bandwagon laker fans are just as bad as yankee bandwagon fans.

SRJ
05-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Honestly, as a group, Mavs fans are the best fanbase I've encountered here besides Spurs fans. Piston fans are cool too.

Now Suns fans > Laker fans, but up until this season it's been hard to tell them apart. There must be thousands of Amare Stoudemire jerseys for sale in Goodwill stores all around the greater LA area.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Yeah like the Spurs have NO bandwagon fans.

Pot meet kettle.

dg7md
05-24-2008, 01:57 AM

Pot meet kettle.

Way to completely misread the point of this thread.

Of course they do, all teams do. Show me bandwagon Spurs fans that are doing what Laker trolls are doing to annoy and disrupt an entire place.

samikeyp
Bandwagon fans, regardless of team, should be shot. :)

Helix Versa
Let's make some clarifications first...

1.) Of all bandwagon affirmations, ones from a Sac King fan is just plain interesting. Because before the Maloof brothers took over a fan of an opposing team could easily buy prime tickets to the Arc. I know because I went up there to catch a few Laker v. Kings games.

2.) Using the term bandwagon has to be considered loosely because unless you came out with a Spurs jersey on from your mother's womb--your loyalty had to start out somewhere.

3.) When you're as successful for as long as the Lakers/Yankees/Celtics/Canadiens...etc..etc.., you're going to have people jump on board. However, before you label each and every fan a bandwagoner, view some of the Spurs fans who's only contribution to talking about this series is usually compensated with four letter curse words. At least have something worthwhile to say rather than F@#k the Lakers or anything along those lines.

And...again, I can only speak for myself when it comes to what's at hand and I am not getting ahead of myself. There is still games to be played...

J.T.
05-24-2008, 01:58 AM

Pot meet kettle.

Lakers bandwagon is over 9000 times larger than the Spurs. Go fuck yourself, cunt.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 01:58 AM
2.) Using the term bandwagon has to be considered loosely because unless you came out with a Spurs jersey on from your mother's womb--your loyalty had to start out somewhere.

Agreed....mine started with the Spurs.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 01:59 AM
case in point.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 01:59 AM
JT, go clean out the porta potty in your trailer, fucking redneck creep. You ARE the Spurs bandwagon.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:00 AM
IMO, those bad Mavs fans look worse then the bad Laker fans....at least the Lakers have won something.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 02:00 AM
Agreed....mine started with the Spurs.

And that's awesome.

But you know what? There are alot of people in the L.A. area that started sporting San Antonio jerseys and I have asked them if they admired Gervin's shot...

and...

I love the responses I get...

efrem1
05-24-2008, 02:03 AM

Pot meet kettle.

I don't know about you, but I am sure no bandwagoner. I remember being at the Forum during the 1983 WCF. Gervin was ballin that day and all of the Laker fans were leaving even though they were down by six or seven points with more than a minute left. The Hollywood crowd loves a winner, but when the crummy years happen, most of them are nowhere to found.

I actually went to games at Hemisfair Arena when the Spurs stunk the joint with Ozell Jones, Dallas Comegys, David Greenwood and the like. So take your Laker arse out of here and see you for game 3.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:03 AM
And that's awesome.

But you know what? There are alot of people in the L.A. area that started sporting San Antonio jerseys and I have asked them if they admired Gervin's shot...

and...

I love the responses I get...

I don't doubt that....we had the same thing in SA with people who wore Lakers gearin the early 2000's. "Who are Kurt Rambis, James Worthy and Jamaal Wilkes?"

"Aren't they in N*Sync?"

I understand totally. That "whoosh" you heard in the late 90s was the sound of all those Bulls "fans" hiding their gear when MJ retired.

Harry Callahan
05-24-2008, 02:04 AM
JT, go clean out the porta potty in your trailer, fucking redneck creep. You ARE the Spurs bandwagon.

You're doing the same thing dropping Fbombs and calling Spurs fans rednecks. You may have offended someone yourself. Go to Lakerland or whatever Laker site is out there. Your contribution here is not really of any substance.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:04 AM
Must be why the Lakers were still selling out games when they were sucking.

Nice try Spurs fan.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:05 AM
You're doing the same thing dropping Fbombs and calling Spurs fans rednecks. You may have offended someone yourself. Go to Lakerland or whatever Laker site is out there. Your contribution here is not really of any substance.

I already read your shit tonight, you're another huge pathetic tool on here. You and JT must share the same brain, you have the same twisted view of basketball.

dg7md
05-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Every thread I posted a remark towards Lakers14Titles, he always ignores it because he has no reply for it.

SRJ
05-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Must be why the Lakers were still selling out games when they were sucking.

Nice try Spurs fan.

Well of course they go to games. After all, CELEBRITIES go to games! That could be the big chance for some Olive Garden waiter to pitch his screenplay to Dyan Cannon after a "chance" meeting in the parking lot.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:07 AM
Oh yeah 19,000 celebrities are there. Ok there genius. Like it matters anyway, you're down 0-2, quit worrying about who's in the stands, you geeks have bigger problems.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 02:09 AM
Every series there's a thread saying that these particular fans are the worst trolls we have ever had :lol which I guess proves that things are relative.

SRJ
Oh yeah 19,000 celebrities are there. Ok there genius.

No. More like 15 celebrities and 18,985 idiots who think they're the next Tarantino.

Lakers14Titles
Every thread I posted a remark towards Lakers14Titles, he always ignores it because he has no reply for it.

You're kidding right? I'm replying to everyone as fast as I can. You must be not be paying attention. Are you from Texas?

Helix Versa
I don't doubt that....we had the same thing in SA with people who wore Lakers gearin the early 2000's. "Who are Kurt Rambis, James Worthy and Jamaal Wilkes?"

"Aren't they in N*Sync?"

I understand totally. That "whoosh" you heard in the late 90s was the sound of all those Bulls "fans" hiding their gear when MJ retired.

I remember in 2003 when you guys beat us on Horry missing that last second shot...just feeling numb. I mean that wasn't the biggest thing in the world (my father was diagnosed with cancer a few days later)...but I thought to myself--we're going to lose alot of fans that aren't so solid in their allegiance.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:10 AM
I remember in 2003 when you guys beat us on Horry missing that last second shot...just feeling numb. I mean that wasn't the biggest thing in the world (my father was diagnosed with cancer a few days later)...but I thought to myself--we're going to lose alot of fans that aren't so solid in their allegiance.

That sucks about your dad. I hope he got better.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Well of course they go to games. After all, CELEBRITIES go to games! That could be the big chance for some Olive Garden waiter to pitch his screenplay to Dyan Cannon after a "chance" meeting in the parking lot.

Um, how long has Dyan Cannon been relevant in Hollywood? The Waiter might want to catch Robert Downey Jr. if he wants to catch a fire.

Not all of us are struggling waiters you know...

:p:

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:11 AM
I think even the biggest bandwagon fan knows who Worthy, Rambis, and Silk are.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:13 AM
I think even the biggest bandwagon fan knows who Worthy, Rambis, and Silk are.

You would think so. Sadly more and more fans, even around here, have no clue that basketball existed before 1990.

SRJ
Um, how long has Dyan Cannon been relevant in Hollywood?

Thankfully, I couldn't begin to tell you. I don't give a shit about the so-called glitterati. I just needed a name for the example.

I watch a movie, then I move on.

J.T.

I'm sure I make more money than you and pay more for rent than you do, so if I live in a trailer it's about 9001 steps up from the dumpster you live in. Guess it' easy to steal an internet connection when there's 10 Starbucks on the same block isn't it.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:14 AM
I liked Dyan Cannon in that Pink Panther Movie about 30 years ago. I think she was only 65 then. :)

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm sure make more money than you and pay more for rent than you do, so if I live in a trailer it's about 9001 steps up from the dumpster you live in. Guess it' easy to steal an internet connection when there's 10 Starbucks on the same block isn't it.

Ok JT whatever you say big boy. You seem very upset, I am sorry. Please forgive me.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:15 AM
I liked Dyan Cannon on that Pink Panther Movie about 30 years ago. I think she was only 65 then. :)

Be fair....

60. :lol

J.T.
05-24-2008, 02:16 AM
Ok JT whatever you say big boy.

Thanks for confirming it.

Helix Versa
05-24-2008, 02:55 AM
In all fairness, there is only 9 starbuks on the street I live on.

lurker
05-24-2008, 05:50 AM
Some of the Lakers trolls look like the Hornets fans in disguise.

Shank
05-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Iron Man was cool.
The new Indiana Jones was just eh.

That's for Cry Havoc.

pakzz
05-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Mavs is more exciting team than the boooorrrriing spurs :lmao:lmao:lmao