PDA

View Full Version : What will it take...

SRJ
05-24-2008, 02:40 AM
...to get jackass Laker fans (pardon the redundancy) the hell out of here?

Vote!

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Winning.

jaffies
05-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I dunno, but I can tell you this: If you've read one of their posts, you've read them all.

SRJ
05-24-2008, 02:44 AM
I was thinking that a new Fast and Furious movie might do the trick.

Fast cars and tits would probably get them away from basketball. Laker fans cannot multitask.

jaffies
05-24-2008, 02:45 AM
or shiny things.

rydamee
05-24-2008, 02:47 AM
So before you get optimistic thinking, 'oh, we go home and even the series like we did with NO', remember this, LA IS NOT NO!!! Lets put out the facts. 1.NO didn't even show up for game seven. 2.You just went 7 with NO not because of their experience but because they were young. 3.The only rings NO has is from the coaching staff. 4.Sasha isn't shining on D, LA knows that if you play Gino strong left, his game goes away. Watch film on the guy, if you force him to go right on a layup, it usually ends with a reverse to the left. He is BLATANTLY left side biased. Thats your X Factor? 5. If you watch closely, LA justs lets SA play their little hearts out, for 3 quarters. After that they don't have the legs to last and the superior athletes emerge. You country folk can relate to the cream rises to the top analogy. 6. Since Staples opened in '99, our home playoff record is 50-10. 7. NO didn't have seasoned veterans with three rings apiece, and twelve years in the league, and playoff battle scars from the 3peat days like Kobe and D Fish. FACT is your optimism is pathetic, I made a lot of money betting on that NO series. Knew it would go 7 and knew NO had NO EXPERIENCE in those kind of games. It would've broken LA's heart if you non-repeating champion Spurs didn't give LA the opportunity to keep your history of NOT BEING ABLE TO DEFEND THE RING intact. Reality should've set in RIGHT AFTER game 1. Kobe sand-bagged for 3 quarters. You had a little 20 point lead(thats what they're called in LA), AND TiMVP got 30 and like what, 18 boards? Be afraid, be very afraid. If you think that group of over 30 year olds can actually play 48 minutes with these young Lakers, after they had to go 7 with a bunch of inexperienced kids, then you guys are just talking to be heard. So be it. Truth is. To win this ring, you need to win one in LA. These Spurs have shown they don't have the stamina to win in Staples. We don't need homecourt advantage with you guys, just a court.

Lakers in 5, Spurs are showing their age.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 02:49 AM
...to get jackass Laker fans (pardon the redundancy) the hell out of here?

Vote!

Spurs winning.
Spurs fans not responding to their threads.
Spurs fans not starting threads about them.
Spurs fans using their ignore lists.

jaffies
05-24-2008, 02:49 AM
I dunno, but I can tell you this: If you've read one of their posts, you've read them all.

So before you get optimistic thinking, 'oh, we go home and even the series like we did with NO', remember this, LA IS NOT NO!!! Lets put out the facts. 1.NO didn't even show up for game seven. 2.You just went 7 with NO not because of their experience but because they were young. 3.The only rings NO has is from the coaching staff. 4.Sasha isn't shining on D, LA knows that if you play Gino strong left, his game goes away. Watch film on the guy, if you force him to go right on a layup, it usually ends with a reverse to the left. He is BLATANTLY left side biased. Thats your X Factor? 5. If you watch closely, LA justs lets SA play their little hearts out, for 3 quarters. After that they don't have the legs to last and the superior athletes emerge. You country folk can relate to the cream rises to the top analogy. 6. Since Staples opened in '99, our home playoff record is 50-10. 7. NO didn't have seasoned veterans with three rings apiece, and twelve years in the league, and playoff battle scars from the 3peat days like Kobe and D Fish. FACT is your optimism is pathetic, I made a lot of money betting on that NO series. Knew it would go 7 and knew NO had NO EXPERIENCE in those kind of games. It would've broken LA's heart if you non-repeating champion Spurs didn't give LA the opportunity to keep your history of NOT BEING ABLE TO DEFEND THE RING intact. Reality should've set in RIGHT AFTER game 1. Kobe sand-bagged for 3 quarters. You had a little 20 point lead(thats what they're called in LA), AND TiMVP got 30 and like what, 18 boards? Be afraid, be very afraid. If you think that group of over 30 year olds can actually play 48 minutes with these young Lakers, after they had to go 7 with a bunch of inexperienced kids, then you guys are just talking to be heard. So be it. Truth is. To win this ring, you need to win one in LA. These Spurs have shown they don't have the stamina to win in Staples. We don't need homecourt advantage with you guys, just a court.

Lakers in 5, Spurs are showing their age.

You see!?!

I already read that in another thread.

rydamee
05-24-2008, 02:54 AM
you're reading it again because torri tries to protect you people from the facts. i give you true points to ponder. no bashing, just truth and she protects your little feelings. lol

LakerHater
05-24-2008, 02:55 AM
Who's Torrie?

jaffies
05-24-2008, 02:56 AM
you're reading it again because torri tries to protect you people from the facts. i give you true points to ponder. no bashing, just truth and she protects your little feelings. lol

oooh, this one's different.

I mentions a mysterious mod named "torri".

Other than that...yeah...same old shit.

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:13 AM
Spurs winning.
Spurs fans not responding to their threads.
Spurs fans not starting threads about them.
Spurs fans using their ignore lists.

Admins putting the cockroaches on all-ignore.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 03:14 AM
Admins putting the cockroaches on all-ignore.

All ignore works for about an hour, then people either announce the poster is on all ignore or they realize it themselves (except for Sanity Annex).

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:17 AM
I see. . .

I guess I'll stay out of the Spurs forum until the series is over since I only foresee myself making it worse.

Steez
05-24-2008, 03:17 AM
What about the fans that are here to simply discuss what is going on?
I have the upmost respect for the Spurs organization and the team. Not all Laker fans are the same, there are some in every fan base :)

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:18 AM
What about the fans that are here to simply discuss what is going on?
I have the upmost respect for the Spurs organization and the team. Not all Laker fans are the same, there are some in every fan base :)

It's easy to tell the real fans from the trolls because these guys are making 2006 Mavs trolls look like Jesus.

Steez
05-24-2008, 03:20 AM
Ive learned the best way to get rid of trolls is to simply ignore them.
That always works, if you start arguing with them then you just go down to their level.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:21 AM
It's easy to tell the real fans from the trolls because these guys are making 2006 Mavs trolls look like Jesus.

Says JT who hopes his players injures other players.

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:22 AM
Says JT who hopes his players injures other players.

Actually I think it would be cool if Kobe was killed by a drunk driver.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Actually I think it would be cool if Kobe was killed by a drunk driver.

Be cool if you were the drunk driver and went to the gas chamber for it. Or do they still draw and quarter people in Texas?

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Once again, 14 titles fag, you're the one who came onto my turf and has a problem with me speaking my mind. If you don't like it, kindly fuck off and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2008, 03:24 AM
Now that the Spurs are out of Cali we can always hope for "the big one"

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:24 AM
Once again, 14 titles fag, you're the one who came onto my turf and has a problem with me speaking my mind. If you don't like it, kindly fuck off and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

You have a mind? Are you sure? I demand proof!

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:25 AM
Be cool if you were the drunk driver and went to the gas chamber for it. Or do they still draw and quarter people in Texas?

I don't drink that much anymore so chances of me getting behind the wheel while drunk are pretty low. Ain't it a shame. It's a shame terrorists go about killing innocent people all over the world while letting douches like you roam free.

LakerHater
05-24-2008, 03:26 AM
NO!! L.A. only has 9! The other 5 belong to another city!!!

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:27 AM
I don't drink that much anymore so chances of me getting behind the wheel while drunk are pretty low. Ain't it a shame. It's a shame terrorists go about killing innocent people all over the world while letting douches like you roam free.

It's a shame that you someone like you is allowed to procreate. Please neuter yourself and save the world from more stupidity and ignorance. It's too bad you weren't in China for the earthquake.

J.T.
05-24-2008, 03:27 AM
You have a mind? Are you sure? I demand proof!

I'm not the one attention whoring on another team's website.

BRHornet45
05-24-2008, 03:28 AM
son just flood the board with nothing but Republican politics topics .... God knows they will leave then.

J.T.
It's a shame that you someone like you is allowed to procreate. Please neuter yourself and save the world from more stupidity and ignorance. It's too bad you weren't in China for the earthquake.

It's too bad you weren't in the WTC when the planes hit.

Lakers14Titles
I'm not the one attention whoring on another team's website.

Oh don't be so hard on yourself, I wouldn't call you an attention whore. Just an attention slut.

Lakers14Titles
05-24-2008, 03:29 AM
It's too bad you weren't in the WTC when the planes hit.

I was, I lived.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 03:30 AM
JT - you need to calm down a bit. Lakers fans, you all need to simmer down and have a little respect.

There's a troll forum here where you can talk as much trash as you want.

Send an email to [email protected] if you want the password, you'll get an autoresponder.