PDA

View Full Version : Sons it is 3am and I am fed up!

BRHornet45
05-24-2008, 03:22 AM
sons what the FUCK is going on with the Spurs? 30 point beat down tonight? Now I am pulling for you guys to beat those purple hair dying, fun boy loving, olympic protesting, rapist, liberal fucking Lakers down ... but this was just ridiculouls tonight sons. I must admit that I have FINALLY recovered from the Hornets loss. However it took me about 3 violent binge drinking nights to do it, but I am finally back to my CLASSY self. So tonight sons I decided to sit down and drink some beer and watch a good basketball game (which was the first game I have watched since the Hornets/Spurs game 7) .... and this is the bullshit I had to see!? Sons please tell me what is wrong. I would use my voodoo doll again to help the Spurs, but that damn thing obviously doesn't work. god bless

Kdidds
05-24-2008, 03:25 AM
Lakers are by far the better team. It's really simple if you think about it.

PwrGetter
05-24-2008, 03:42 AM
there's many threads on here on why Spurs fans think the game went down the crapper.

and whats with "sons"? Is that some sort of NO's slang...

spurscenter
05-24-2008, 03:43 AM

How are they better, SUNS were tougher so were NO, Lakers are not scary

ShowtimeRedux
05-24-2008, 03:46 AM
I'm actually really conservative, and didn't Bush support the Chinese Olympic protesting anyway? Make sense before you post. By the way, Lakers in 6 tops.

BRHornet45
05-24-2008, 03:48 AM
I'm actually really conservative, and didn't Bush support the Chinese Olympic protesting anyway? Make sense before you post. By the way, Lakers in 6 tops.

lol at you son referring to Bush. you really showed me!

Ghazi
05-24-2008, 04:33 AM

By far the better team? The Lakers finished 1 game better in the regular season.

Man of Steel
05-24-2008, 04:44 AM
The Lickers held court--congrats.

BFD.

Hey BR--how you been?

The Hornets actually were much tougher than the Lickers. Yeck--we nearly beat them in game one--came within last shot within last 20 seconds to steal game 1.

We never could do anything like that in the Hornets' gym--we did manage to beat Hornets in game 7.

But even though we are down 0-2--we're still gonna beat them.

How's that crawfish?

BTW--I miss the Hornets fans--alot higher class than some of the Licker fans over here for this series. They've been saying the Lickers are way better than the Hornets...

ShowtimeRedux
05-24-2008, 04:48 AM
lol at you son referring to Bush. you really showed me!

that all you got "son"?

PwrGetter
05-24-2008, 04:51 AM
The Lickers held court--congrats.

BTW--I miss the Hornets fans--alot higher class than some of the Licker fans over here for this series. They've been saying the Lickers are way better than the Hornets...

Monkey see, monkey do. Spurs fans/laker fans, a lot of bad apples out there.

Man of Steel
05-24-2008, 04:54 AM
I agree--not all Laker fans are bad. Just seems like an inordinate number of them are here today.

Allanon
05-24-2008, 05:07 AM
By far the better team? The Lakers finished 1 game better in the regular season.

The Lakers are a different style of team from the Hornets. The Hornets have a great starting 5, possibly the best in the West.

However, the Hornet bench is trash outside of Pargo...real NBDL players. You get Chandler in foul trouble and it's over for the Hornets.

The Lakers have a full 11 players they can put out there without missing much of a beat. Even mBenga is a serviceable player at #12 in the roster.

PwrGetter
05-24-2008, 05:09 AM
I agree--not all Laker fans are bad. Just seems like an inordinate number of them are here today.

It sorta reminds you of when kids stick both hands at the side of their head with their tongues sticking out, kinda like a "i told you so" with the laker win.

Man of Steel
05-24-2008, 05:13 AM
I agree.

I guess we have just been bombarded with so many Laker fans cutting us to pieces, it is easy to generalize.

Here's to a good series!

byrontx
05-24-2008, 07:54 AM
The problem is not how good the Lakers are-they aren't. It is just that the real Spurs haven't shown up. Manu-missing in action/Finley- a stinking cadaver/Pop-what is it with Pop? He has Vaughn lofting up shots?/Parker makes an effort in the first and goes passive when his teammates don't show up.

I had some family things going on last night and could only watch the games in pieces but when I checked in the Spurs were down by 13 or so and I saw Manu passing to Vaughn to shoot I almost threw up.

If we saw the Spurs team that played the Hornets in game 7 and whipped Phoenix they would handle these Lakers. LA does not look that intimidating.

Harry Callahan
05-24-2008, 09:03 AM
The Spurs tossed away game one and had nothing in the tank for game two. The lakers shot 60% from the field last night and the Spurs 40%.

I just wish the Spurs had a relatively healthy team going into this series. They are not healthy at all (Ginobili) and look worn out (the bench, Parker, and Ginobili). Hopefully, they can make it a series in SA.

JustSpurs
05-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Well BR...It's like this. We lost the first two in the worst possible ways.

No panic in SA.

BTW, good to see you back, Son.

hater
05-24-2008, 10:24 AM
sons what the FUCK is going on with the Spurs? 30 point beat down tonight? Now I am pulling for you guys to beat those purple hair dying, fun boy loving, olympic protesting, rapist, liberal fucking Lakers down ... but this was just ridiculouls tonight sons. I must admit that I have FINALLY recovered from the Hornets loss. However it took me about 3 violent binge drinking nights to do it, but I am finally back to my CLASSY self. So tonight sons I decided to sit down and drink some beer and watch a good basketball game (which was the first game I have watched since the Hornets/Spurs game 7) .... and this is the bullshit I had to see!? Sons please tell me what is wrong. I would use my voodoo doll again to help the Spurs, but that damn thing obviously doesn't work. god bless

props to you my brother. I know alcohol cures everything. I don't even remember what happened after the game was over last night. but I know it was all good.

Spurs go back to San Antonio and its gonna be a different story. keep watching bro

Vito Corleone
05-24-2008, 10:30 AM
How pathetic... two losers licking each others ass:lol

And what have the Lickers won for their fans to call any Spurs fan a loser. Our team is the defending Champs your team hasn't won jack for 6 years.

And we don't need 3 refs and the commish to get to where we are right now. It's obvious that you are where you are because Stern wants you there and no other.

:flag: