PDA

View Full Version : Bow Wow Stays Busy, Hopes To Make It To The NBA

KoriEllis
07-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Rap News Direct Staff
7/21/2003 2:53:41 AM
www.rapnewsdirect.com/New...99-00.html (http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/0-202-256299-00.html)

With a single riding the charts and a new album on the way, Bow Wow is gearing up to hit the road on the "Unleashed Tour" and getting ready for a busy summer.

"The Unleashed tour is going to be crazy," Bow Wow told AllHipHop.com. "I’m just gonna try to make my tours better and better each year and I must say, this one right here is gonna be hot."

In addition to finishing "The Johnson Family Vacation" that stars Steve Harvey, Cedric The Entertainer, Solange Knowles and Vanessa Fox (formerly Vanessa Williams), the teenager is preparing a new film, "Mr. President," inked a deal with Warner Brothers for an upcoming sit-com and would like to make it to the NBA.

"I’ve been having second guesses on college, because I’m too busy right now," Bow Wow continued. "I was thinking about it. I definitely want to pursue my goals and go to the NBA. So if I want to go to the NBA, I know I have to go to college."

And Bow Wow does appear to be busy. He recently launched a clothing line, Shago (which is a derivative of his real name, Shad Gregory Moss) and is preparing to release his third album, Unleashed, which hits stores August 19.

Truthsayer
07-21-2003, 11:40 PM
What is a Bow Wow?

Never mind, I see, its the nickname for some rap kid. Duh. Sorry.

Subliminal012
07-22-2003, 12:21 AM
you can't be 4'6 and in the nba, spudd webb could knock his shit 14 rows deep.