PDA

View Full Version : At first.....

florige
05-24-2008, 11:03 AM
I was going to go back to my regime of not watching the games until the 4th qtr since that seemed to work pretty well for the NO series. But you know what, screw that!! I for some reason am really confident about this series for some reason despite was has happened. I kinda expected us to lose game 2, but not like this. You have to look at it this way, we had this game tied up just about going into the half with most of the team playig like total crap outside of Duncan. It's the same philsophy we had in NO's. Let Kobe get his, Bowen just make life as hard as possible for him. Shut down Odom, and for goodness sakes that bum Farmar. Even Fisher is pretty much only a spot up shooter. When you have him driving the lane and draining fadeaway jump shots you know that it just isn't your night. I don't know what it is, but this Laker team misseed crap loads of shots at home when the game was still at hand, we just managed to miss more. I say at this point we HAVE to give Barry some minutes. If Horry and Finley are going to continue to shoot those gawd-awful bricks all series we may just get swept. These guys have NO real shooters outside of Kobe. Thats why I just said screw it, I'm watching the rest of these games. The WHOLE game!! We have beaten better teams than this. Thanks goodness we are going home. We need you Manu if we want to dispose of these Fakers..

Spurs in 6 or 7:lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag: