PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers are just BETTER........admit it

Spur Spoiler
05-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Just face it Spurs fans. You are done. I would like to sit here and be polite and say this series going to be close and that its up for grabs but it isn’t. There are so many excuses on these boards filled with false hope. Come on, you aren't Jazz fans or Kings fans. You have seen championships and should know what you are watching by now.

That was domination last night. Never close at all. Just before the season ended we beat you by 20. You can't compete against this laker team. You can say it's the calls, but the calls had nothing to do with last night. You can say it's the shots that you missed. You are right, It WAS about that. The Lakers played great defense!! And guess what? You have to hit your shots to win games. If you don't, you lose. Kinda basic I know. This Laker team is a young athletic team and the Spurs are old and at the end of their championship run. It was a great run. A great classy team that had a lot of talent and were a force in the league.

But it has come to an end.

Kobe finally has figured out that by engaging his team, the team wins every time. If the team wins, all arrows point back to him. It's all about championships and I don't know what took him so long to grow up and realize it but he has. Now he deserves to be MVP. He never did before that. He was too caught up n his own stats and everyone knew it. Now he is doing what an MVP should be doing. Anything to get your team a win.

Having Gasol their now just changes everything. Odem now has another big man who is as athletic as he is and loves to pass. The two of them fill the paint down low and make it hard for people to come in their. Just ask Boozer. Fisher (although he had a shitty game last night) has been playing like a pure shooting seasoned veteran. Sasha, Roddie, Turiaf, Walton, Farmar all just make it all sweeter. Anyone of those guys can come alive and change the game. The Lakers are playing like a team. They are mastering the triangle offense and they are dangerous.

I see a lot of excuses and trash talking on these boards even after game 2. Maybe you didn't watch the game. The Spurs didn't even look like they belonged. Champions don't do that. The Lakers are back everyone and you better get used to it. If you want to be in denial you can but it will only make you frustrated in the end.

Oh and P.S. - for those of you who don't know, you will be introduced to a guy named Andrew Bymum next year. Pass the torch!!!!!

SPARKY
05-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Damn, you girls are in dire need of validation.

greyforest
05-24-2008, 03:15 PM
yes they are better than our injured as fuck team right now in their stadium

JamStone
05-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Lakers are better.

Laker fans are bitter.

TampaDude
Yes...right now, the Lakers look like a MUCH BETTER team than the Spurs. We'll see if they can keep up that appearance after Games 3 and 4 in San Antonio.

Mr.Bottomtooth
I believe the Spurs are better.

Emanuel20
Phoenix fans, NO fans, now these fakers......:bang
We spurs fans are experiencing headaches from individuals like you!

Spur Spoiler
05-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Phoenix fans, NO fans, now these fakers......:bang
We spurs fans are experiencing headaches from individuals like you!

Should've watched last nights game. I don't think you would be this cocky. We kicked your ass. Not sort of kinda of, but BAD!!!!!

You live in a fantasy world. Reality is in store for you tomorrow. Please tune in.

SPARKY
05-24-2008, 03:24 PM
"We"? Sad bastard.

Spur Spoiler
05-24-2008, 03:26 PM
"We"? Sad bastard.

Not sad, "WE" are happy!!!

Emanuel20
05-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Should've watched last nights game. I don't think you would be this cocky. We kicked your ass. Not sort of kinda of, but BAD!!!!!

You live in a fantasy world. Reality is in store for you tomorrow. Please tune in.

I watched the game until the last minute. I watched Kobe being conceited and cocky with the TNT crew like the series is over! But that's fine!
Yeah, you beat the spurs who played bad, could not make a shot, and got 32 from the big three.

Of course you won game 2!

Kori Ellis
05-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Your thread was merged the first time with the other Laker fan crying for validation - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96729

Stop posting it over and over.

Thanks.