PDA

View Full Version : For the Suns, please beat LA...

pauls931
05-24-2008, 03:52 PM
I can't stand your team, but the only team I hate more than SA is the Lakers, an arrogant bunch lifted by a rigged trade (anyone see Kenny and Chuck give Kobe crap about the trade last night?). I respect the spurs, but I don't respect the Lakers being spoon fed the perfect player without giving up anything to fill in for an unfortunate injury. Then you have Phil Jackson who is the Zen master who just happens to be able to win whenever he has teh best player in the league on his team...

Also, I want to see that the team that beat mine is the best.

200 miles
05-24-2008, 04:08 PM
i bet that took a lot of courage to come out with that statement

theMUHMEshow
05-24-2008, 04:15 PM
uh....

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 05:09 PM
I can't stand your team, but the only team I hate more than SA is the Lakers, an arrogant bunch lifted by a rigged trade (anyone see Kenny and Chuck give Kobe crap about the trade last night?). I respect the spurs, but I don't respect the Lakers being spoon fed the perfect player without giving up anything to fill in for an unfortunate injury. Then you have Phil Jackson who is the Zen master who just happens to be able to win whenever he has teh best player in the league on his team...

Typical, whiny-assed, team-ain't-never-won-shit PHuX fan.

http://www.lakersbrethren.net/UtardFun/CryBabyClr.gif

heymanooh1
05-24-2008, 05:12 PM
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5693/wambulancerp0.jpg

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=IllegalAmigo;2536426]Typical, whiny-assed, team-ain't-never-won-shit PHuX fan.

Nicely stated, mi amigo.

The only disappointment - if you could say there actually is a disappointment - in this magnificent playoff run by the Lakers is the fact that Feenix was too weak to show up for this particular round.

There would have been a significant degree of satisfaction in hearing the desert-baked fans complain about getting swept instead of the oxygen-starved fans of Denver.

Ah, well.

All the detrius will be swept aside eventually...

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 05:23 PM

Love the hate. Ahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!

KHRIS
05-24-2008, 05:24 PM

What a lame post. Almost as bad as some Spurs fans on here already cheering for the Pistons to beat the Lakers. No pride at all.

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 05:26 PM

I bet you couldn't stand Shaq until he became a Sun too.... :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-24-2008, 05:26 PM
What a lame post.

What exactly is lame about it? It's just a person showing respect for one team and why he wants that team to win.

KHRIS
05-24-2008, 05:34 PM
What exactly is lame about it? It's just a person showing respect for one team and why he wants that team to win.

Open your eyes. He says we are an "arrogant bunch lifted by a rigged trade". Hes not just cheering for the Spurs but hes putting down the Lakers and thier fans and hoping the Spurs can come back because his sorry ass team couldnt win. LAME and pathetic. :wakeup

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Open your eyes. He says we are an "arrogant bunch lifted by a rigged trade". Hes not just cheering for the Spurs but hes putting down the Lakers and thier fans and hoping the Spurs can come back because his sorry ass team couldnt win. LAME and pathetic. :wakeup

You were saying how this post is lame such as the Spurs fans who have lost pride. How does showing respect for one and then losing the pride of your own in a way that he said, connect?

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 05:40 PM
I bet you couldn't stand Shaq until he became a Sun too.... :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

hahaha got that right homey..! they still owe the Diesel 20 mill this upcoming season so forget about signing any good players maybe only another DJ Strawberry hahahahaha or Grant Hill who started cryng in the playoffs 4 his injury carrer hahaha as of matter of fact im starting 2 like more Shawn Marion hes pretty good.
These Suns fans are jealous now cause we always get the last laugh and quote me on that ur team is old like the Spurs but suck way more the Spurs are still better but compared 2 the Lakes hahahaha please dont make me laugh

pauls931
05-24-2008, 06:15 PM

I was happy to see Shaq get a title first without kobe. Kobe's arrogance and Phils inability to have then get along probably cost then 2 or 3 championships and left them vulnerable to getting knockout by some team I can't recall right now. Some team with a white dude that can't play defense.

I didn't like Shaq when he played with Orlando, but he grew on me a bit when he was in LA.

Regarding the Spurs, I like the Big 3, Ginobili and parker make the team exciting. I'm not much of a fan of Horry or Bowen though.

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 06:28 PM
hahaha hey u be changing the subject cause u know the real truth
they still owe the Diesel 20 mill this upcoming season so forget about signing any good players maybe only another DJ Strawberry hahahahaha or Grant Hill who started cryng in the playoffs 4 his injury carrer hahaha as of matter of fact im starting 2 like more Shawn Marion hes pretty good.
These Suns fans are jealous now cause we always get the last laugh and quote me on that ur team is old like the Spurs but suck way more the Spurs are still better but compared 2 the Lakes hahahaha please dont make me laugh... And got that

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 06:30 PM
My team can't beat a team I hate, will your team beat it???? ahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Enjoy Shaq, Sun fan. He's been around... but hey, get the most out of it. ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 06:32 PM
some
Scum fans cheer fro SA some cheer for LA, either way their team wont win anything.

Dopey310
05-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Nobody cares about the Suns. You guys are done. Have fun trying to win with the Big Cactus. :toast

pauls931
05-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Go Spurs. :) Lakers fans I'm not wasting any more time conversing with you. Seen enough of you you guys trolling Suns boards during the regular season when they're playing any game, not just the Lakers.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 06:35 PM
BWAAAHAHAHA!

Nice photo of the Alamo!

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Go Spurs. :) Lakers fans I'm not wasting any more time conversing with you. Seen enough of you you guys trolling Suns boards during the regular season when they're playing any game, not just the Lakers.

You're welcome.

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I would never waste my time checking out a Sun board. NEVER!!!!

cobbler
05-24-2008, 06:40 PM
I was happy to see Shaq get a title first without kobe. Kobe's arrogance and Phils inability to have then get along probably cost then 2 or 3 championships and left them vulnerable to getting knockout by some team I can't recall right now. Some team with a white dude that can't play defense.

Congrats on beating us in the first round two years while we were retooling. How did those years work out for you? How many trophies were you able to place in your empty case? Doesnt that really say it all? Your teams biggest accomplishment was kicking the Lakers while they were down. And one year on a last second 3 pt shot. Congrats!!!!!

So yeah, We suns cant even get to the round to play the team we despise, so please, even though you are the 2nd most despised team by us, please beat them.

How low can you go?

GrandeDavid
05-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Spurs will win in seven.

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 06:52 PM
BWAAAHAHAHA!

Nice photo of the Alamo!

someone posted it on CL, in the "official spurs fans reactions fot WCF" thread, i had to nab it.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Spurs will win in seven.

No.

Did you watch the past two games?

Did the Spurs look like a team that have the strength to win four out of the next five games?

Please.

Your team is done. Now is the time to start working on being gracious in defeat, and looking forward to the NBA draft, and pretending you got the one piece necessary to derail the new and improved Dynasty.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 06:56 PM
someone posted it on CL, in the "official spurs fans reactions fot WCF" thread, i had to nab it.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is 'CL'?

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Typical, whiny-assed, team-ain't-never-won-shit PHuX fan.

http://www.lakersbrethren.net/UtardFun/CryBabyClr.gif

man if my memory serves me correctly the lakers blew a three one lead against the suns last year lol :flag:

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 07:08 PM
clublakers.com

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 07:09 PM
man if my memory serves me correctly the lakers blew a three one lead against the suns last year lol :flag:

2 years ago. but they didn't win anything, thats like all the spur fans downplaying the .4 shot, because we didn't win, but it might have stopped a spur dynasty.

mojorizen7
05-24-2008, 07:10 PM
An epiphany.
It's not the Lakers that are easy to hate...
it's their fuckstick fans.

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:13 PM
hahaha got that right homey..! they still owe the Diesel 20 mill this upcoming season so forget about signing any good players maybe only another DJ Strawberry hahahahaha or Grant Hill who started cryng in the playoffs 4 his injury carrer hahaha as of matter of fact im starting 2 like more Shawn Marion hes pretty good.
These Suns fans are jealous now cause we always get the last laugh and quote me on that ur team is old like the Spurs but suck way more the Spurs are still better but compared 2 the Lakes hahahaha please dont make me laugh

homey??? listen you wetbacks that just came across the border dont know what the fuck is going on! you come across to LA and you wanna jump on kobe's bandwagon! where did all you mothafuckas come from anyways! where were yall last year? when pho came back from a 3-1 deficit and handed lakers their ass?

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:13 PM

Hate to inform you Einstein, but that was 2 years ago. :bang

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:15 PM
2 years ago. but they didn't win anything, thats like all the spur fans downplaying the .4 shot, because we didn't win, but it might have stopped a spur dynasty.

spurs have won more championships and games than any other nba team in the past ten years idiot! spurs are the dynasty!

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:15 PM
homey??? listen you wetbacks that just came across the border dont know what the fuck is going on! you come across to LA and you wanna jump on kobe's bandwagon! where did all you mothafuckas come from anyways! where were yall last year? when pho came back from a 3-1 deficit and handed lakers their ass?

Again, you might want to get your facts straight before calling people out. At least our wetbacks can read a calendar. Pathetic!

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Hate to inform you Einstein, but that was 2 years ago. :bang

well who eliminated the lakers out the playoffs last year?

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Again, you might want to get your facts straight before calling people out. At least our wetbacks can read a calendar. Pathetic!

ok so i was off but who eliminated the lakers out the playoffs last year?

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:19 PM
ok so i was off but who eliminated the lakers out the playoffs last year?

Suns did in a blowout. You were referring to the 3-2 comback which was the year before. I simply say if you are going to go off on a swearing tirade and call people out, you might want to get your facts straight before it makes you look like the childish moron you are. Nothing more.

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:20 PM

4-1!!!!!!!!!!! even worst:lol

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:21 PM
4-1!!!!!!!!!!! even worst:lol

And your point is?

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:21 PM
You are not a dynasty until you can defend your title:lobt2:

fucking dumb ass wetback lakers fan lol mexicans need to just stick to soccer lol

1. 1956-1966 Boston Celtics (35.25) - Bill Russell, Sam Jones, Bob Cousy and Red Auerbach won 9 titles in 10 years and had a 72% winning percentage over that period.

2. 1981-1991 Los Angeles Lakers (29.90) - Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar went to 8 finals and won 4 of them.

3. 1988-1998 Chicago Bulls (28.88) - Michael Jordan led his team to 6 titles in 6 trips over 8 years.

4. 1979-1989 Boston Celtics (24.96) - Larry Bird and co. went to five finals winning three of them. Celtics & Lakers in the 1980s is the best rivalry of all time.

5. 1997-2007 San Antonio Spurs (22.70) - The big fundamental, Tim Duncan, has gathered in 4 titles and counting.

6. 1964-1974 Los Angeles Lakers (22.40) - Jerry West and Elgin Baylor led this great team that almost was. Seven finals appearances, but only one title. They lost to the Celtics in 7 twice and the Knicks in 7 once. This is the highest rated team with only one title.

7. 1976-1986 Philadelphia 76ers (21.17) - Led by Julius Erving, they finally broke through in 1982 by sweeping the Lakers.

8. 1994-2004 Los Angeles Lakers (21.09) - Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant won three titles in three years.

9. 1966-1976 Boston Celtics (20.86) - Dynasty part 2 was bookended in 1976 with the fourth of four titles won during this ten year span. John Havlicek and Don Nelson were the only players here for all four.

10. 1955-1965 St. Louis Hawks (17.40) - Old school dynasty with Bob Pettit and Cliff Hagan making it to 8 conference finals and winning one title.

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:23 PM
And your point is?

my point is suns have owned yall in the playoffs for the past what???

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:25 PM
You are not a dynasty until you can defend your title:lobt2:

there's you're top ten dynasties how you love that spurs are ranked 5 above the kobe era lakers

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 07:26 PM
spurs have won more championships and games than any other nba team in the past ten years idiot! spurs are the dynasty!

have you guys ever on a title back to back? when you do that i will consider you a dynasty.

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 07:27 PM
it's funny hearing you guys call us wetbacks, since Texas is like top 2 in mexican population.

GrandeDavid
05-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Sorry, but the Suns only get more misery. No snack for the Suns fans.

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:30 PM
it's funny hearing you guys call us wetbacks, since Texas is like top 2 in mexican population.

yea there's alot of you mothafuckas running around here lol i have a few of you guys that do my yard lol

spursfan09
05-24-2008, 07:30 PM
have you guys ever on a title back to back? when you do that i will consider you a dynasty.

And tell me why do the Spurs need your validation?

Mr.Franchize
05-24-2008, 07:32 PM

mandoo =)

IronMexican
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey TX(I think its you.)

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Fucking Jaysmooth 4 ur info im From Texas but raised in LA hahahaha Those wetbacks u have WORKING IN UR YARD AFTER THEIR DONE THEY BE GETTIN SOME FROM UR MOM OR WIFE TRUST ME in the meantime be smooth on these nuts while we finish the Sperms off

IllegalAmigo
05-24-2008, 07:49 PM

I never whined and my team's won plenty of shit. That's the difference, my baby-brained friend.

DarrinS
05-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Then you have Phil Jackson who is the Zen master who just happens to be able to win whenever he has teh best player in the league on his team...

I beg to differ. Only Philip MyCrevasse Jackson could've taken the Jordan-Pippen Bulls and the Kobe-Shaq Lakers to the finals. Because he's a fuckin genius.

:rolleyes

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Damn, what do you have agaisnt mexicans??? And you need to be corrected. The Lakers also won a title in 79-80, making that 5 titles.

Also, this so-called 9 year reign of the Spurs is false. The Lakers won 3 of those nine years, Miami got 1, and Detroit got 1. THERE IS NO 9 YEAR RUN BY THE SPURS!!! ONLY FOUR

And like I said, you ony have a dynasty if you can defend your title... and dominate for many years... the Spurs have come up short... thanks to the Lakers:lmao

He also convienantly left off the old school lakers 5 titles over 6 years. Go figure!

KHRIS
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM
You were saying how this post is lame such as the Spurs fans who have lost pride. How does showing respect for one and then losing the pride of your own in a way that he said, connect?

Oh that. If you didnt see a Spurs fan already made a thread giving up on this series after game two. It had to do with that not his post. This series is far from over. :wakeup

Banzai
05-24-2008, 08:51 PM
An epiphany.
It's not the Lakers that are easy to hate...
it's their fuckstick fans.

suns fans are better?:nutkick:

mojorizen7
05-24-2008, 09:22 PM
suns fans are better?:nutkick:

I'm better.
BTW....have you begged your mommy for your Pau Gasol halloween costume yet?
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:z1CpKM1t9ktcXM:http://www.politicalmasks.com/geico-caveman-costumes.jpg

Danny.Zhu
05-24-2008, 09:26 PM

Unfortunately, the Spurs will let you down this time......

Harry Callahan
05-24-2008, 09:43 PM

So with your logic, Larry Bird's Celtics were not a dynasty either. Is that what you think?

What a bunch of morons.

They demand credit and respect but give not one bit to anyone else. That is why some (not all) of the Laker "fans" posting here are a complete joke.

bobbybob0
05-24-2008, 09:43 PM

How old are you?

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Nice list of teams winning the titles.

One can disagree over the exact definition of a Dynasty.

But one can see that in no event did someone take the title, then five years off, then come back with the vengeance the Lakers are bringing.

What the Spurs have done (past tense) is admirable. But they're done.

They will trundle off into the desert, and enter a rebuilding phase starting Tuesday.

They have reached the peak of success, and now - as a team - they've peaked. There are no more championships for the foreseeable future. Downhill.

Yes, they've achieved far more than, say, the Suns or Kings or Mavericks - wannabe teams with mouthy fans who've got nothing. But the future is the same.

Now go along. Follow the Kings and Suns into the abyss. You've served your purpose as speed-bumps for the Lakers Dynasty Bus.

DazedAndConfused
05-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Nice list of teams winning the titles.

One can disagree over the exact definition of a Dynasty.

But one can see that in no event did someone take the title, then five years off, then come back with the vengeance the Lakers are bringing.

What the Spurs have done (past tense) is admirable. But they're done.

They will trundle off into the desert, and enter a rebuilding phase starting Tuesday.

They have reached the peak of success, and now - as a team - they've peaked. There are no more championships for the foreseeable future. Downhill.

Yes, they've achieved far more than, say, the Suns or Kings or Mavericks - wannabe teams with mouthy fans who've got nothing. But the future is the same.

Now go along. Follow the Kings and Suns into the abyss. You've served your purpose as speed-bumps for the Lakers Dynasty Bus.

You are the saving grace of Laker trolls here.

timmydidit
05-24-2008, 11:11 PM
funny thing is even if Lakers win the WCF theyre probably not going to win the Championships.. say what you guys want about Shaq but when he went to the Heat he won a championship something Kobe couldn't do without him for the last couple of years.. that in itself should be satisfying enough.

heymanooh1
05-24-2008, 11:16 PM
No bastard sons that were adopted from the ABA should ever be allowed to have the moniker of NBA dynasty :nope

Ghazi
05-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Lakers fans have small penises or somethin

Dopey310
05-24-2008, 11:23 PM

I thought San Antonio was like 90 percent hispanic. It's practically Mexico isn't it? You have a problem with Mexicans and you root for a team in South Texas? Fucken retard.

LakeShow
05-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Will you beat them up for me? I'm too weak to do it myself! :cry
http://originsgenomeresources.net/musings/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/ab_bg_037.jpg
fixed

Killakobe81
05-24-2008, 11:46 PM
I love all this hate ...in SA they have an I hate Kobe part at a popular nightspot ...
Spur fans already saying it doesnt matter Pistons will beat you ...
Suns fans saying the ONLY team they hate more than the Spurs are the Lakers ...
I love it!!! We are almost like the Yankees of the NBA!!! Even with 2 less titles people hate us more than the Celtics!!!! AWESOME!!!

aka_USAPA
05-24-2008, 11:52 PM

Did you feel that before or after the Shaq trade???? Aahahhahahahahhaha. Bitter loser. Ohhhhh, and what happened to D'Antoni who had the "best" player in the league and can't win, huh? ahahahhahahahahaahha. For 2 years, Nash was the best player in the league. Isn't that what the popularity contest said? Ahhaahahahahahhahahahah. Loser.

Killakobe81
05-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Somethig you non-classy (definitely not all Spur fans) fans seem to forget is even IF we dont win the title this year our future is so bright I gotta wear shades!!!! If Bynum heals Gasol gets to spend a season in the traingle, we get Ariza back and maybe another vet that wants to sign on and win a title even as constructed with good health next years is ours ...i predicted a trip to the WCF at most for this year ...if we beat you guys that's just icing on the cake and a title in year one of the Gasol/Bryant era?! that is the ice-cream and boy do i love ice-cream i have been around for ice-cream parties 8 times myself (been riding with the Lakers hard since Magic's rookie year)too bad im stuck iliving n SA no LA knows how to celebrate a title riots and all ...

kobe_mvp_24
05-25-2008, 01:00 AM

uuhhhhhhhhh..how can the suns beat the lakers since they are fishing..?dickhead hate us coz we're better

LakerLanny
05-25-2008, 01:43 AM
So with your logic, Larry Bird's Celtics were not a dynasty either. Is that what you think?

Larry Bird's Celtics weren't even close to dynasty. They won 3 titles, two of them only because the Lakers weren't in the Finals those years to kick their asses.

They lost to the Lakers 2 of the 3 times they matched up in the Finals and were extremely fortunate to win in 7 games in the other series.

No back to backs, no chance vs the Lakers.....no the Celtics of the 80s were no dynasty Callahan.

acidsmoke86
05-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Laker will KO. Spurs without even tryin.

cly2tw
05-25-2008, 04:11 AM
For the Suns, please lose! To any team! ;)