PDA

View Full Version : Im going to the game tomorrow

Lakers999
05-24-2008, 04:47 PM
work had me going to austin for memorial day weekend... so i decided to buy tickets for game 3, rent a car and fly my wife in to see the lakers hopefully go up 3-0 in at&t center

have a nice day :king

lefty
05-24-2008, 04:49 PM
work had me going to austin for memorial day weekend... so i decided to buy tickets for game 3, rent a car and fly my wife in to see the lakers hopefully go up 3-0 in at&t center

How were you able to get tickets during the playoffs ?

ace3g
05-24-2008, 05:03 PM
considering tickets have been sold out since earlier this week, like Monday

Lakers999
05-24-2008, 05:11 PM
How were you able to get tickets during the playoffs ?

ticket exchange by ticket master

next question?

LakerLanny
05-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Singles are still available in the lower level through Ticketmaster, I just saw this one a few minutes ago:

Section 125
Row 33
Seats 5
Description
PLAZA LEVEL
PL7
PRICE LEVEL 7 Type1 Full Price Ticket Ticket PriceUS $159.00 Convenience ChargeUS $5.75 Building Facility ChargeUS $1.35

BigBeezie
05-24-2008, 05:53 PM
I will be throwing batteries and ice at everyone wearing Lakers gear to the game tomorrow. That's right, I said it!!!

ashbeeigh
05-24-2008, 05:59 PM

well congratulations, attention whore.

Lakers Dynasty
05-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Singles are still available in the lower level through Ticketmaster, I just saw this one a few minutes ago:

Section 125
Row 33
Seats 5
Description
PLAZA LEVEL
PL7
PRICE LEVEL 7 Type1 Full Price Ticket Ticket PriceUS $159.00 Convenience ChargeUS $5.75 Building Facility ChargeUS $1.35

Are you kidding me?

People who want to watch the Lakers play at home have to go to a ticket reseller. Getting WCF tickets from ticketmaster the week before the game?

That's just straight-up embarrassing.

Lakers999
05-24-2008, 06:12 PM
I will be throwing batteries and ice at everyone wearing Lakers gear to the game tomorrow. That's right, I said it!!!

good to know.... ill make sure to tell the proper authorities so you can get kicked out or even better yet arrested for assaulting another person with foreign objects....

hopefully spurs fans are not as immature as you are

Lakers999
05-24-2008, 06:14 PM

jealous?

CubanMustGo
05-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Are you kidding me?

People who want to watch the Lakers play at home have to go to a ticket reseller. Getting WCF tickets from ticketmaster the week before the game?

Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area: 12,875,587
San Antonio, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area: 1,990,675

Given that there are 6x as many people in the LA area as the SA area, maybe you assholes should get off this "OMFG how can you have tickets available" kick.

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 06:39 PM

Hey Laker999 have fun man i wish i coulve gone and watch the Lakes kill them Spurs and take the 3-0 lead have but root them on loud 4 all us laker fans aight..?
That punk that says hell trow whatever hes gonna throw at Lake fans i would like 2 invite him 2 Laker Land with a Spurs Jersey shit hell last like 5 seconds in the streets of LA gettin shot inna drive by hahahaha but i can cause this serires aint returning 2 LA if u know what i mean hahahaha =)

GrandeDavid
05-24-2008, 06:48 PM

And this is worth a thread? So what! Do you think anyone gives one inkling of a damn what you and your wife are planning on doing, or that your supposed company has you in Austin this weekend?

Laker fans, are you kidding me? You guys either blow curseword-flooded hot air like sixth graders, or you post boring irrelevance.

You guys are lame.

cobbler
05-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area: 12,875,587
San Antonio, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area: 1,990,675

Given that there are 6x as many people in the LA area as the SA area, maybe you assholes should get off this "OMFG how can you have tickets available" kick.

We may have 6x the people but we also have 50x the entertainment venues and many more sports teams both professional and college. It's all relative. You stats show nada. Not that any of this drivel is meaningful in the forst place.

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 06:58 PM
:nope
ticket exchange by ticket master

next question?

ticket exchange??? there's no tickets on ticket exchange

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 06:59 PM
We may have 6x the people but we also have 50x the entertainment venues and many more sports teams both professional and college. It's all relative. You stats show nada. Not that any of this drivel is meaningful in the forst place.

Hey did you watch that Longhorns Trojons championship game?

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:02 PM
good to know.... ill make sure to tell the proper authorities so you can get kicked out or even better yet arrested for assaulting another person with foreign objects....

hopefully spurs fans are not as immature as you are

fuck it i'll just piss on you and your wife lol:flag:

jaysmooth422
05-24-2008, 07:04 PM

we'd be doing your city a favor by beating yall, lakers win that'll just give yall another reason to riot lol

cobbler
05-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Hey did you watch that Longhorns Trojons championship game?

Yep. I was there. Great game. Wish white would have made that 2 yard run. Was one of the greatest college games ever. That it determined the championship was amazing. If only it had turned out a tad better. I tipped my hat to the Longhorns. Met a lot of Texas fans there as well. Most were very sociable and showed nothing but class. Unlike you of course who somehow feels pissing on someone or hurling deadly projectiles over a game is appropriate behavior for anyone. You are a sad excuse for a human and for all you Spurs fans (majority) who have class and decorum, this guy here is why Laker fans and fans from other teams look upon your whole fanbase as jerks!

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Hey jaysmooth just be smoth on these nuts while the Lakes finish the Spurs aight

KB24 MVP
05-24-2008, 07:19 PM
fuck it i'll just piss on you and your wife lol:flag:

Hey Jaysmooth just be smooth on these nuts while the Lakes finish of the Spurs aight

Sausage
05-24-2008, 07:26 PM
I bought tickets on Stubhub for game 1 of the PHX series for 12 dollars each, game 4 of the NO series for 30 dollars each for the upperdeck, and now for the Lakers series, those same seats were being sold for 140 dollars each, so I guess I won't be going to anymore Spurs games this season. Damn.

ashbeeigh
05-24-2008, 07:38 PM
jealous?

I will never be jealous of Lakers fans. ever.

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm going to make out with your wife in front of you.

missmyzte
05-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Dude, leave the guy alone. If you don't like the thread, don't click on it.

Lakers999: Have fun in SA!

Man of Steel
05-24-2008, 08:25 PM

Have a great time in SA.

The Spurs will take games 3 and 4.

But with your wife in town, you should be able to have a nice time downtown.

Nothing around the AT&T Center, though.

Most tourists go to downtown restaurants like Mi Tierra--vastly over-rated and over-priced--but since its been around forever, people still flock there.

Probably would be a good idea to have dinner before the game--try Rosario's downtown. Much better food and lots cheaper than Mi Tierra.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 08:33 PM
You are a sad excuse for a human and for all you Spurs fans (majority) who have class and decorum, this guy here is why Laker fans and fans from other teams look upon your whole fanbase as jerks!

Only those who lack basic intelligence are those who are unable to tell that the rantings of one person do not represent an entire fan base.

999, have a great time. For the most part people will be cool, you may have a few jerks talk shit but you will have those anywhere you go.

lefty
05-24-2008, 08:36 PM

He is just a whore

Harry Callahan
05-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Have a great time in SA.

The Spurs will take games 3 and 4.

But with your wife in town, you should be able to have a nice time downtown.

Nothing around the AT&T Center, though.

Most tourists go to downtown restaurants like Mi Tierra--vastly over-rated and over-priced--but since its been around forever, people still flock there.

Probably would be a good idea to have dinner before the game--try Rosario's downtown. Much better food and lots cheaper than Mi Tierra.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

What is the restaurant on the riverwalk? Rio Casa? It's nice with good prices.

samikeyp
05-24-2008, 09:53 PM
What is the restaurant on the riverwalk? Rio Casa? It's nice with good prices.

Its Casa Rio and that is a good choice.

sa_kid20
05-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Are you kidding me?

Those might be tickets from season ticket holders that post their seats for sale. Tickets for games 3 and 4 sold out in 15 minutes so that seat may have been posted after the tickets sold out by a season ticket holder.

DazedAndConfused
05-24-2008, 10:11 PM
It's kinda cool that SA is so small everyone knows where the hotspots are and what restaurants are good. Whenever my friends from out of town come into LA and ask what restaurants to go to it's always a pain. LA county is way too big.

timmydidit
05-24-2008, 11:19 PM
apparently there's a start a worthless thread trend

LakerLanny
05-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Only those who lack basic intelligence are those who are unable to tell that the rantings of one person do not represent an entire fan base.

999, have a great time. For the most part people will be cool, you may have a few jerks talk shit but you will have those anywhere you go.

You are one of my favorite posters here.

Kudos to you Sir! :toast

LakerLanny
05-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Those might be tickets from season ticket holders that post their seats for sale. Tickets for games 3 and 4 sold out in 15 minutes so that seat may have been posted after the tickets sold out by a season ticket holder.

TM has been releasing extra tickets for Lakers games (for some games, not all) about 24 hours before game time, so maybe that is why some were available today....I didn't see any pairs, but there were some good lower level singles.

Lakers999
05-25-2008, 01:26 AM
apparently there's a start a worthless thread trend

the thread wouldnt be worthless if my profile said

Team: San Antonio Spurs....

its becuase im a laker fan you assume the thread is worthless.... i understand its a spurs board and you guys must hate. I totally agree, Hell!! i would be doing the same thing when a team that I hate constantly wins. However, when you hate at least put some creative thought or some effort into your posts it would make it much more entertaining

KOBES81
05-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I heard you can get spurs regular season tickets free with a case of oil from pep boys.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0010/1771/brand.gif

Man of Steel
05-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Laker 999--

THey put out some kind of advisery stating that there are counterfeit tickets being peddled and to be careful where you buy tickets. We had this problem big time during the NBA Finals as well.

Just thought I'd pass that along so that you don't buy your tickets from dipshit jerk who rips you off.

Careful around the AT&T Center--bad part of town...

Lakers999
05-25-2008, 01:40 AM
:nope

ticket exchange??? there's no tickets on ticket exchange

look properly

midgetonadonkey
05-25-2008, 01:42 AM
All the Spurs fans should start the No Means No chant every time Kobe gets the ball.

Lakers999
05-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Laker 999--

THey put out some kind of advisery stating that there are counterfeit tickets being peddled and to be careful where you buy tickets. We had this problem big time during the NBA Finals as well.

Just thought I'd pass that along so that you don't buy your tickets from dipshit jerk who rips you off.

Careful around the AT&T Center--bad part of town...

thanks for the heads up im gonna take my chances with the one i have.... i bought em off of TM so with the seller haveing a 100% feedback score and i have already printed them online

Man of Steel
05-25-2008, 02:07 AM
You should be in good shape.

Hope you and your wife have a good time.