http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler4.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler5.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler6.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler7.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler8.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/Shit/cutler9.jpg

johnsmith
05-25-2008, 08:52 AM
hey, the other team that's in all those photos, who are they? Oh wait, those are the insignifigant Chargers who have never won a superbowl and thus can be lumped in with the great ones such as the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals.

Seriously, if your team is as talented as the Chargers and then chokes every single season and makes excuses and cries (literallly) about why they lost, you'd think you'd be less excited about showing off photos and bragging about being a fan.

So go Chargers, I predict a 12-4 record and then another god awful emberassment in the playoffs that humiliates themselves as well as their piss poor fans who sit on their hands at home games and let other teams fans take over their stadium.

TheSanityAnnex
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
lol, Cutler.

Spuradicator
05-25-2008, 04:39 PM
lol, Cutler getting owned.

TheSanityAnnex
05-25-2008, 05:17 PM
If I were johnsmith I would have banned myself after my Broncos failed to score a single touchdown against the insignificant Chargers in 2007.

greenroom
05-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Glad it makes you feel better to post pictures of a team sacking the other teams QB. O wait I could do the same thing. But whats the point I just like to say the Broncos are a Two Time Super Bowl Champ.

And since you like history how about this the Broncos lead the all time series 52-42-1.

BigDaddyMatty
05-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah, the Broncos offensive line was shit the entire year. Charges have an insane pass rush, which is not a good combo.

You can talk all the shit about Cutler you want, but you and I both know that he his going to be a perennial pro bowler. No doubt.

TheTruth

FlavoredIcecream
05-25-2008, 09:03 PM
lol 2 Superbowl Rings. :

Chargers have a great team though. I have a feeling they might make the playoffs again this year. :lol
Thats about it though.
They need a QB. IMO Phyillis is 1 of the most pathetic QB's in the league.

I'm not a Charger or a Bronco fan though.
I know Cutler is better. Thats obvious.
I got nothing against neither of them though.

Hopefully they both go on to have great careers.

possessed
05-26-2008, 12:14 AM
hey, the other team that's in all those photos, who are they? Oh wait, those are the insignifigant Chargers who have never won a superbowl and thus can be lumped in with the great ones such as the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals.

The least you could do is lump them in with the Falcons, Seahawks, Titans and Panthers. They did make an appearance.

Fillmoe
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM
He is ten times better than Phillip Rivers.

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 09:06 AM
If I were johnsmith I would have banned myself after my Broncos failed to score a single touchdown against the insignificant Chargers in 2007.

Whereas i would have banned myself if I were a Chargers fan after they squandered yet another season of having one of the more talented teams in the league because of their coach sucking, their runningback being a pussy, and their fans being weak.

The Broncos are a far better franchise in the AFC west and always have been, I think it's cute that Chargers fans are still acting like their team has accomplished something.

O-Factor
05-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Whereas i would have banned myself if I were a Chargers fan after they squandered yet another season of having one of the more talented teams in the league because of their coach sucking, their runningback being a pussy, and their fans being weak.

????? Call me crazy, but losing to the 2007-08 version of the Patriots isn't much of a choke job on the Chargers part. The Patriots were actually pretty formidable this year. They didn't have to cheat to win.

LakerFanSince84
05-26-2008, 12:31 PM
A Charger fan and a Sacramento King fan? That's the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life!

I usually make fun of Charger fan by calling them the Sacramento Kings of Football. perennial losers who get a few seasons over .500 and even a playoff appearance and suddenly they're the greatest franchise in league history. Talking down to division rival fans, like they've won anything of significance!

Do the Chargers raise division champions banners like the Kings do? If they don't they should. Just seems fitting.

The Chargers will follow suit, just like the Kings, their window of rare success will close and they'll be back to the perennial cellar dwellers they've always been, Ring-less and back into obscurity!

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 03:02 PM
????? Call me crazy, but losing to the 2007-08 version of the Patriots isn't much of a choke job on the Chargers part. The Patriots were actually pretty formidable this year. They didn't have to cheat to win.

The post that you quoted doesn't say anything about the Chargers choking. It does however mention them sucking.

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 03:02 PM
A Charger fan and a Sacramento King fan? That's the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life!

I usually make fun of Charger fan by calling them the Sacramento Kings of Football. perennial losers who get a few seasons over .500 and even a playoff appearance and suddenly they're the greatest franchise in league history. Talking down to division rival fans, like they've won anything of significance!

Do the Chargers raise division champions banners like the Kings do? If they don't they should. Just seems fitting.

The Chargers will follow suit, just like the Kings, their window of rare success will close and they'll be back to the perennial cellar dwellers they've always been, Ring-less and back into obscurity!

That's good stuff right there.

TheTruth
05-26-2008, 05:48 PM

I think he roots for the Padres too.

O-Factor
05-26-2008, 07:02 PM
The post that you quoted doesn't say anything about the Chargers choking. It does however mention them sucking.

You didn't specifically mention the word "choke", but you implied it by saying

"after they squandered yet another season of having one of the more talented teams in the league because of their coach sucking, their runningback being a pussy,

But whatever, one is entitled to hate division rivals.

FlavoredIcecream
05-26-2008, 07:36 PM
ROFLMFAO @ the Chargers. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

johnsmith
05-26-2008, 08:24 PM
You didn't specifically mention the word "choke", but you implied it by saying

"after they squandered yet another season of having one of the more talented teams in the league because of their coach sucking, their runningback being a pussy,

But whatever, one is entitled to hate division rivals.

I know it, I'm just fucking around. As I am with TSA as well. Up until this point, he and I have been subtle about screwing with eachother, however, the floodgates have opened.

TSA, remember the time your team actually made it to a superbowl???????????? I seem to remember a lot of interceptions being thrown that game........I could be wrong though.

dallaskd
05-26-2008, 10:42 PM

Seriously, if your team is as talented as the Chargers and then chokes every single season and makes excuses and cries (literallly) about why they lost, you'd think you'd be less excited about showing off photos and bragging about being a fan.

So go Chargers, I predict a 12-4 record and then another god awful emberassment in the playoffs that humiliates themselves as well as their piss poor fans who sit on their hands at home games and let other teams fans take over their stadium.

bench LT, play sproles

Burn531
05-26-2008, 11:03 PM

Thank You.

:lol