Thanks!:toast

peskypesky
05-25-2008, 10:28 PM
:toast

you're classy.

aka_USAPA
05-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Nice win by the Spurs. The Lakers missed too many layups. Odom took a night off again and so did Fisher. Gasol was exposed. TD was gigantic tonight.

weebo
05-25-2008, 10:30 PM
FUCK THEM! :ihit
:lol

Lakers08Champs
05-25-2008, 10:31 PM
:toast :cheer

florige
I give yall props for sticking around here. Real fans!!!!

DazedAndConfused
I'm curious to see if the Spurs can replicate this kind of effort 3 more times. I think the 1 day rest between games will play in our favor as this series goes the distance.

The Lakers don't want to go into a Game 7 with the Spurs. They need to treat Game 4 like it's a Game 7.

Dex
05-25-2008, 10:32 PM

Lakers4Life84
05-25-2008, 10:35 PM
good game guys. you bounced back EXACTLY like defending champs are supposed to bounce back. any laker fan that realistically predicted a sweep was kidding themselves. i figured today would be a loss. game 4 will be key. i'm interested to see how we bounce back after todays loss. once again, good game.

Lakers08Champs
05-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm curious to see if the Spurs can replicate this kind of effort 3 more times. I think the 1 day rest between games will play in our favor as this series goes the distance.

The Lakers don't want to go into a Game 7 with the Spurs. They need to treat Game 4 like it's a Game 7.

I think we need to treat every game like it's our last...we're in the WCF here and we are playing against the spurs..those savy vets know how to get the job done.

florige
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM

I expect Kobe to have a HUGE game 4. I just hope he does it without including his team any.
That cocksucker is amazing though I will give him that.

peskypesky
05-25-2008, 10:40 PM
I think we need to treat every game like it's our last...we're in the WCF here and we are playing against the spurs..those savy vets know how to get the job done.
:flag:

NewJerSpur
05-25-2008, 10:43 PM

The 1 day between games doesn't matter as much when the Spurs are at home. The Lakers are the ones that need a fire lit under their asses just like NO did in the last series. Young teams tend to rely on HCA a bit too much. Game 4 will be far from a gimme' for the Spurs, but don't expect the intensity to drop off.

urunobili
05-25-2008, 10:52 PM
ass kissing thread... thanks... but no thanks...

DazedAndConfused
05-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Lakers don't rely on HCA at all. They just had an off night.

They've won both closeout games on the road and have the best road record of any playoff team.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-25-2008, 11:00 PM

and off night is what the spurs had in game 2 or game 1, 2 and 5 of the NO series.

LMAO:bang

timvp
05-25-2008, 11:14 PM
I think the 1 day rest between games will play in our favor as this series goes the distance.

The Lakers don't want to go into a Game 7 with the Spurs.ROFL. This kid is the king of the contradiction.

SPARKY
05-25-2008, 11:15 PM
ROFL. This kid is the king of the contradiction.

Starting with his real favorite team....

Avitus1
05-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Well we gotta keep the series more interesting then the ECF's right?

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:17 AM
ass kissing thread... thanks... but no thanks...

Agreed! Save that shit for when the series is over! For right now, Fuck the Spurs! They haven't done shit yet! 2>1. I said, lakers in 5, its right on track to be just that!

:fro

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:24 AM
by the way, it was nothing GOOD about that game. Odom, Fisher and Gasol have got to do better and they will.

It's time for the master of adjustments to make his. He's not 40-0 when winning game 1 of a series for nothing. We got this!

NewJerSpur
05-26-2008, 12:24 AM

They've won both closeout games on the road and have the best road record of any playoff team.

The Lakers closed out an undisciplined Nuggets team which isn't really saying a lot. I will admit that I was impressed by game 6 in Utah, particularly because you blew the best HCA in the west out of the water. Still, the young Jazz aren't the Spurs when it comes to the playoffs.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 12:35 AM
The Lakers closed out an undisciplined Nuggets team which isn't really saying a lot. I will admit that I was impressed by game 6 in Utah, particularly because you blew the best HCA in the west out of the water. Still, the young Jazz aren't the Spurs when it comes to the playoffs.

Never said they were. Just saying the Lakers are a good road team.

When Kobe Bryant is on your team you're never out of the game.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:37 AM
Except for tonight.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:38 AM
FUCK THEM! :ihit

Sour grapes

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:40 AM

I think it's time to give Ariza some play. Rad is doing ok but the lakers can't let Manure get off early. If he gets in a rhythm, it will be nothing Sasha can do about it in SA. He has to be defended from the moment he enters the game. Ariza can do that.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I think it's time to give Ariza some play. Rad is doing ok but the lakers can't let Manure get off early. If he gets in a rhythm, it will be nothing Sasha can do about it in SA. He has to be defended from the moment he enters the game. Ariza can do that.

Ariza is going to get 20+? Good.

NewJerSpur
05-26-2008, 12:43 AM

Though I do believe that youth/inexperience can cause a team to struggle on the road against a more battle-tested team at home, I do agree that Kobe's play (like Manu's) holds the key to which way the series goes. If he's distributing the ball and making the "Bench Mob" look like All-Stars, you guys have a better chance on the road. If he tries to go hog-wild early his battery will slowly drain and the rest of the club will suffer...Phil could only rest him at the start of the 4th tonight.

On another note, I think what also hurt LA tonight was the way SA defended thhe triangle when the ball was dumped into Gasol. Pau was looking for someone to dump the ball off to almost everytime and as the game wore on he had less cutters to pass to because the Spurs defenders were playing so tight off the ball. Pau looked dumbfounded sort of like when Timmy saw continuous double teams in the first game against the Hornets. That defensive intensity will not go down in game 3. The Lakers best bet is to hope the Spurs shoot at a lower clip, which is far from a guarantee at home.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Sour grapes

whatever. This is a 4 out of 7 series, not the 3rd game in the best of a seven game series. Fuck the Spurs!

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Ariza is going to get 20+? Good.

No, they can't give him that many minutes but he can get 10-15.

BruceLeeBowen
05-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Ariza needs to play more!

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 12:54 AM
^ no doubt. It's no secret that we would need his defense as we go deeper in the playoffs. He's healthy, play him!

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:57 AM
Only 10? That'll work.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Only 10? That'll work.

As he gets stronger, he can play more but right now, that's all we need from him.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Great. 10 minutes from a player who hasn't played since whenever.

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 01:08 AM
We don't need Ariza on Manure. Phil just needs to make sure either Sasha or Bryant is on him at all times. Never let him get into any sort of rhythm.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Manure? At least come with something inspired, Rocket fan.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Great. 10 minutes from a player who hasn't played since whenever.

If the spurs can give 50 year old Barry some play and he be effective, the Lakers can put in a 22 year old human highlight film and he will be effective.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:10 AM
If the spurs can give 50 year old Barry some play and he be effective, the Lakers can put in a 22 year old human highlight film and he will be effective.

Shit man we had James White on this team. :jack

Manufan909
05-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Who has played since when exactly? No one gives a fuck about his age, that bullet proof coat of rust won't be coming off for a while.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Shit man we had James White on this team. :jack

and that has what to do with Ariza? He's played the last two games and looks good. For what the lakers need he is the perfect weapon.

Critter
05-26-2008, 01:14 AM
Agreed! Save that shit for when the series is over! For right now, Fuck the Spurs! They haven't done shit yet! 2>1. I said, lakers in 5, its right on track to be just that!

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:14 AM
and that has what to do with Ariza? He's played the last two games and looks good. For what the lakers need he is the perfect weapon.

Highlights don't mean jack.

Ariza looked ok. Nothing that promising, frankly.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:23 AM
Highlights don't mean jack.

Ariza looked ok. Nothing that promising, frankly.

Promising enough for the Lakers to give him some play.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM
The Spurs are leaving promise on IR this series.

SouthTexasRancher
05-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Give Yall Props,way To Bounce Back..great Game :toast

Thanks, LAKERZ4EVA...

At least one fan of the Lakers is showing some class. I was beginning to think all the Sun'ette fans had moved west to LA. Let's hope for a great game 4.

SouthTexasRancher
05-26-2008, 01:33 AM
%#&* THEM! :ihit

And then there is LakeShow, showing us just how classless some children can be! Glad you enjoyed the game!!!:rollin

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 01:38 AM
The Lakeshow fans always give props, unlike sorry ass Spurs fans here after Games 1/2.

"The Spurs beat themselves, Lakers ain't shit!"

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:38 AM
And then there is LakeShow, showing us just how classless some children can be! Glad you enjoyed the game!!!:rollin

I'm not giving you credit for doing nothing! Win the series and I'll give you your props, until then. Fuck you and the Spurs!

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:39 AM
The Lakeshow fans always give props, unlike sorry ass Spurs fans here after Games 1/2.

"The Spurs beat themselves, Lakers ain't shit!"

Well, we could give up on our team. I think fans like that are the worst of all.

SouthTexasRancher
05-26-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm not giving you credit for doing nothing! Win the series and I'll give you your props, until then. %#&@ you and the Spurs!

Ooooohhhhhhh, I must have hit a nerve on the little boy. Just a mite touchy I see. Try growing up and getting a life, kid! Make mommy proud of you!

BTW, it's time for lakeshow's mommy to wash his mouth out with lye soap. :sleep

Lakers Dynasty
05-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Including tonight.

The outcome was in doubt until very deep into the fourth quarter despite a double-digit lead.

Kobe.

Never underestimate the power of the MVP.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080526/i/r873167235.jpg?x=400&y=277&sig=JZv4fdy.R013egnNW7TEow--

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:53 AM
Including tonight.

The outcome was in doubt until very deep into the fourth quarter despite a double-digit lead.

Kobe.

Never underestimate the power of the MVP.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080526/i/r873167235.jpg?x=400&y=277&sig=JZv4fdy.R013egnNW7TEow--

In doubt if you're trying to mimmick Jack minus the $, hooch, and wit.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:56 AM
We don't need Ariza on Manure. Phil just needs to make sure either Sasha or Bryant is on him at all times. Never let him get into any sort of rhythm.

We may not NEED Ariza but he is an option that is available, so I say use him. They're making Kobe work hard at the other end, I don't want him to have to work just as hard on the defensive end chasing around Manure. If Ariza can't do it, fine, we have no other choice but we wont know until we give him some playl

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Ooooohhhhhhh, I must have hit a nerve on the little boy. Just a mite touchy I see. Try growing up and getting a life, kid! Make mommy proud of you!

BTW, it's time for lakeshow's mommy to wash his mouth out with lye soap. :sleep

Gay!

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 02:24 AM
We may not NEED Ariza but he is an option that is available, so I say use him. They're making Kobe work hard at the other end, I don't want him to have to work just as hard on the defensive end chasing around Manure. If Ariza can't do it, fine, we have no other choice but we wont know until we give him some playl

Sasha is doing fine. Force Manu to make those contested 3pt shots and live with the results. Ariza isn't going to be a dramatic upgrade IMHO, and offensively he is not nearly the threat Sasha is. Wouldn't mind seeing Ariza AND Sasha on the floor though instead of Puke Walton.

Ariza would be a good guy to put on Brent Barry.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 02:29 AM
Sasha is doing fine. Force Manu to make those contested 3pt shots and live with the results. Ariza isn't going to be a dramatic upgrade IMHO, and offensively he is not nearly the threat Sasha is. Wouldn't mind seeing Ariza AND Sasha on the floor though instead of Puke Walton.

Ariza would be a good guy to put on Brent Barry.

Sasha is doing fine but bout time he gets in the game, Manure could be in a groove and throw up junk like he did tonight and it may go in. True, Ariza wont be an upgrade on offense but he would be on defense. Rad's not making his outside shots anyway so Ariza won't hurt in that department.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 02:31 AM
i'm not talking about taking time away from Sasha. I am talking about taking time away from Rad and Walton if necessary though

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 02:32 AM
Sasha is doing fine but bout time he gets in the game, Manure could be in a groove and throw up junk like he did tonight and it may go in. True, Ariza wont be an upgrade on offense but he would be on defense. Rad's not making his outside shots anyway so Ariza won't hurt in that department.

I think Phil needs to counter the Ginobli substitution immediately with Sasha then. Never let Manu get into a shooting rhythm. Hound him the entire game and force him to put the ball on the floor. The guy is injured, the more wear and tear on that ankle the better.

LakeShow
05-26-2008, 02:44 AM
I think Phil needs to counter the Ginobli substitution immediately with Sasha then. Never let Manu get into a shooting rhythm. Hound him the entire game and force him to put the ball on the floor. The guy is injured, the more wear and tear on that ankle the better.

I thought about that too. Sometimes pop brings Manure in right away and Phil doesn't seem to be thrilled to counter with Sasha immediately, for whatever reasons but I want someone on him when he enters the game not named Rad or Walton. If he feels like Sasha works better with his substitution pattern then bring in Ariza first to guard him and when it's Sasha's time, switch them.