PDA

View Full Version : My main problem with SAS Fans is....

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 10:59 PM
You guys act like your team is "untouchable" i go to different venues around SA just to chop it up and chill and talk about basketball then theres @ least 4 people that give ridiculous excuses as to why the Spurs lose a game...

Take for instance today:

You guys are all on Manu's balls but 2 games ago he was gum under your shoes!!!

The thing i can say for Laker fans @ least me is that i know when we took an L rather than us being shafted ad we took an L tonight LO & Pau sucked it up 2nite and we lost because of it...

But I've been in this town (SA) for 4 years and there are just those fans that act like the Spurs can do no wrong...

and that shit is irriatting im willing to give props when they're due like 2nite you guys won fair n sqaure but when people say dumb shit to support the Spurs i cant roll with it...

SPARKY
05-25-2008, 11:00 PM
That's swell. Man, this bourbon is good.

SPARKY
05-25-2008, 11:00 PM
BTW...the nice thing about the internets these days is you can take them to the shitter with you.

samikeyp
05-25-2008, 11:01 PM
You guys act like your team is "untouchable" i go to different venues around SA just to chop it up and chill and talk about basketball then theres @ least 4 people that give ridiculous excuses as to why the Spurs lose a game...

Take for instance today:

The thing i can say for Laker fans @ least me is that i know when we took an L rather than us being shafted ad we took an L tonight LO & Pau sucked it up 2nite and we lost because of it...

But I've been in this town (SA) for 4 years and there are just those fans that act like the Spurs can do no wrong...

and that shit is irriatting im willing to give props when they're due like 2nite you guys won fair n sqaure but when people say dumb shit to support the Spurs i cant roll with it...

Another liar.

Nice.

Deb
Yadda yadda yadda go awah

ChumpDumper
Thanks, that was important.

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 11:02 PM
thats because all those that posted know im right...its cool meet me @ BW3 on tuesday for that Laker victory...

SpurOutofTownFan
i have to concede the point on manu - people were throwing him under the bus 2 days ago... i mean, not real spurs fans were

Troll_Dynasty
shut up, mouse.

samikeyp
thats because all those that posted know im right...its cool meet me @ BW3 on tuesday for that Laker victory...

Another lie.

Keep rolling.

florige
Obviously you haven't been paying much attention to what goes on around here.

Troll_Dynasty
05-25-2008, 11:03 PM
you act like you speak for popular opinion but all you do is play devil's advoacte on every possible issue.

BiZNicK
05-25-2008, 11:03 PM

Take for instance today:

http://i29.tinypic.com/24fd154.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Princess pimp stays busy in his off time I see.

ChumpDumper
Why do fans of other teams always end up asking me out?

Strike

Kind of like how Laker fan at Staples were booing THEIR OWN team in game one when the Lakers were down by 20, right?

SRJ
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Solid D
05-25-2008, 11:05 PM
mouseflopper, don't forget to call home and tell your loved ones that you're delayed because you're going to be "venting" a little longer.

Avitus1
Almost like looking in a mirror.

~kingflopper~
Obviously you haven't been paying much attention to what goes on around here.

i dotn even have to be here for that long to know what goes on...

When you guys lose its because of= refs, cheating or some other supernatural cause

but

when you win its because=you outplayed the opposing team or "we're the better team"

its bullshit and yall know it!

none of yall can admit defeat...

samikeyp
05-25-2008, 11:06 PM

When you guys lose its because of= refs, cheating or some other supernatural cause

but

when you win its because=you outplayed the opposing team or "we're the better team"

Defeat hasn't occured yet, the series is still going.

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Kind of like how Laker fan at Staples were booing THEIR OWN team in game one when the Lakers were down by 20, right?

we wanted them to COME BACK!!!! dont sit here & act luike the Spurs never got boo'd in the AT&T center....

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Defeat hasn't occured yet, the series is still going.

i mean defeat in any instance, whether it be pre season, regular season playoffs whatever! You guys never give the opposing team credit NEVER!!

Buddy Holly
Mouse = most pathetic human being on the planet earth EVER.

Congrats!

samikeyp
i mean defeat in any instance, whether it be pre season, regular season playoffs whatever! You guys never give the opposing team credit NEVER!!

Another lie.

BlackSwordsMan
we wanted them to COME BACK!!!! dont sit here & act luike the Spurs never got boo'd in the AT&T center....

I can honestly say I have never heard spurs being booed

freemeat
05-25-2008, 11:09 PM
kingflopper =

qS7nqwGt4-I

mikeanthony21
05-25-2008, 11:10 PM

Four years in San Antonio and you're still living at a Best Western???

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Four years in San Antonio and you're still living at a Best Western???

Bitch please i damn near own this town...you really dont wanna go there with me

:downspin:

jaffies
Dude, you're in the wrong forum if you wanna stay away from neurotic Spurs fans.

p.s. are you mouse?

florige

but

Man have you seen the Finley sucks threads? What about the Parker and Manu threads? What about the WTF Pop conversations around here? We blame the players around here too. Maybe some people like to blame the refs, but alot of people here don't as well.

~kingflopper~
anyhoo i'll be back here tuesday night win or lose...

marini martini
05-25-2008, 11:12 PM

There's a reason for this, jerkwad!

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:=:lobt2:

:toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Let's see, you just told us that some sports fans are stupid and/or unreasonable. What a revelation! :rolleyes

I can assure you that it's not confined to any one fan base.

As for not giving credit to the other team, once again, some idiots don't, most knowledgeable fans do.

florige
05-25-2008, 11:13 PM
anyhoo i'll be back here tuesday night win or lose...

Cool.....:toast

mikeanthony21

You're right, I don't... especially a fucking Best Western!

Strike

Right. Because nothing spells motivate the team quite like booing.

I never said the Spurs don't get booed at home. You're insinuating that Laker fan doesn't act like the Lakers are infallible. You're wrong. You failed.

SequSpur
05-25-2008, 11:14 PM
wgaf.

LakerLanny
05-25-2008, 11:15 PM
i have to concede the point on manu - people were throwing him under the bus 2 days ago... i mean, not real spurs fans were

It got to the point where I was defending his Big Nose Ass to *purs fans!

He is a competitive guy, you had to figure he was going to play better at some point.

Avitus1
I can honestly say I have never heard spurs being booed

Only thing I've heard that might be confused as a boo is

BRRrrruuuuuuccceeeeeeee :lol

spurschick

I've been going to games regularly for some time now and can't say I've ever heard fans boo the Spurs at the AT&T Center or the Alamodome. That's just not our style.

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Only thing I've heard that might be confused as a boo is

BRRrrruuuuuuccceeeeeeee :lol

yup I think bruce bowen himself had to tell one of the players that they weren't booing they were saying his name

m33p0
05-25-2008, 11:17 PM
you've said your piece. stfu.

freemeat
05-25-2008, 11:18 PM

Wait, what? If you own this town, you shouldn't complain about all the "annoying" Spurs fans....you should just kick us out.

~kingflopper~
05-25-2008, 11:18 PM
You're right, I don't... especially a fucking Best Western!

Wow your pathetic....is that all you can come with?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

spurschick
05-25-2008, 11:20 PM
There was plenty of smack talk on both sides as people left the arena. I understood some Spurs fans getting overzealous about the win, but it surprised me to see Laker fans get up in Spurs fans' faces without provocation. Things could definitely get ugly on Tuesday.

vander
05-25-2008, 11:21 PM

Take for instance today:

don't be confused by the Argies here who are fans of Manu first and the Spurs second, most Spurs fans don't declare him God when he has a good game and turn a blind eye the other 66% of the time :lol

JustSpurs
05-25-2008, 11:21 PM

If you do own SA then why not put yourself up at a nicer place?

mikeanthony21
05-25-2008, 11:22 PM

No but I see no reason to unload my artillery on a gnat.

BigBeezie
05-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks, I will keep this thread on hand when Lakers fans decided to "chop it up" with me....

ATXSPUR
05-25-2008, 11:24 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/j-jens/shutthefuckup.jpg

WildcardManu
05-25-2008, 11:25 PM

I dub thee "Best Western".

SPARKY
05-25-2008, 11:26 PM
There was plenty of smack talk on both sides as people left the arena. I understood some Spurs fans getting overzealous about the win, but it surprised me to see Laker fans get up in Spurs fans' faces without provocation. Things could definitely get ugly on Tuesday.

Laker Fan is the biggest douchebag.

dbreiden83080
05-25-2008, 11:54 PM

Take for instance today:

Oh piss off will ya, take your whining to the Laker Board

unforeseen
05-25-2008, 11:59 PM

Take for instance today:

I live in LA and that same thing can happen with Laker fans. Except, Laker fans think the rest of the league is responsible for their success.
They wonder why other teams do not want to pick up their role players in exchange for starter-caliber players.

Another thing, whenever the Lakers go deep into the playoffs like now, I always see those stupid Laker flags hanging outside of their car windows. Not during the reason, only the playoffs (past the first round).

mikeanthony21
05-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Hey, if you do see some Spurs fans, take some phone camera pictures of those disapointing fucks, and post them here in this thread

This ain't fucking MySpace!!!

Dopey310
05-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Who cares about SAS fans. They got nothing else going on there. The Spurs are they only sports franchise in the city, of course they're going to be completely homeristic.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Who cares about SAS fans. They got nothing else going on there. The Spurs are they only sports franchise in the city, of course they're going to be completely homeristic.

Apparently not much else is going on in the City of Angels either.

Of course, the "ironing" of Laker fan asking about who cares about Spurs fans on a Spurs fan forum is not lost on me.

Fucking moron.

sagrzmnky
05-26-2008, 02:08 AM

Take for instance today:

You have been here 4 yrs? If you don't like SA or the fans that live here then move to LA where you will be more at home and quit yer bichin!!!
The Spurs lost game 1 and 2 because they were outplayed. Manu admitted that he did not play well and he lost the games for his team. Manu will never be gum under any shoes here in San Antonio. However, let Kobe have 2 bad games and watch the Lakers fans throw him overboard.:flipoff

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:14 AM

I dont think all of us here live in San Antonio so really who cares what you think about anything

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 02:34 AM
When Charles Barkley is calling your team's fans fat you know you got issues. The sad thing is he's right, I didn't see a single person under 200 lbs and without a double chin.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 02:36 AM
Well, you didn't look in the mirror.