PDA

View Full Version : For the record

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:10 AM
I did say I'll own this place when the Lakers are done with the Spurs.

Other than that, I like the Spurs. Other than Bowen and his dirty tricks, I think they are a classy organization and you can't take away the fact that between them and the Lakers (except for that fluke the Pistons pulled), the decade has been exciting. Aside from the Lakers, I wouldn't have any other team win the championship other than the Spurs.

With that said, I'd hate for the Lakers to lose this series. I think they will win but what better way to lose than losing to a worthy opponent?

I like the Spurs fans too. They know hoops, and they know championship basketball. Unlike Suns fans, or Kings fans who are clueless, the Spurs fans know their stuff.

Good luck to the rest of the series and please. PLEASE. Let nobody get hurt.

Lakers have this one. If not, after this series, I won't post again until the next playoffs when the Spurs are one more year older!!!!

ChumpDumper
05-26-2008, 12:11 AM
The Heat were the fluke.

And we don't give a shit if you post or not.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:12 AM
The Heat were the fluke.

Amen to that, brother.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:12 AM
And we don't give a shit if you post or not.

Oh, what a sour puss you turned out to be.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:13 AM
haha, here we go again...

ChumpDumper
Oh, what a sour puss you turned out to be.I'll own your Hyundai for that!

Brutalis
Do you think anyone here specially a reg gives a fucking shit if you post here or not?

And Pistons were not fucking fluke, bud. They owned you, owned the title that year, then ran us smooth out of the house in a race to the fucking cellar for 2005. They got more respect from me than any piss ass bitch fucker tard eating Lakergasm you hail from.

Solid D
05-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Thanks....and for the record, regardless of who wins this series, rest assured that you will not own this place.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Hahahahahhahahaha. 2 things you'll never catch me with. Being in a restaurant that is rated less than A (you do have restaurant ratings in San Antonio, right?) and me being on a Hyundai, much less own it. Yuck!!!

nfg3
05-26-2008, 12:15 AM
I did say I'll own this place when the Lakers are done with the Spurs.

Other than that, I like the Spurs. Other than Bowen and his dirty tricks, I think they are a classy organization and you can't take away the fact that between them and the Lakers (except for that fluke the Pistons pulled), the decade has been exciting. Aside from the Lakers, I wouldn't have any other team win the championship other than the Spurs.

With that said, I'd hate for the Lakers to lose this series. I think they will win but what better way to lose than losing to a worthy opponent?

I like the Spurs fans too. They know hoops, and they know championship basketball. Unlike Suns fans, or Kings fans who are clueless, the Spurs fans know their stuff.

Good luck to the rest of the series and please. PLEASE. Let nobody get hurt.

Lakers have this one. If not, after this series, I won't post again until the next playoffs when the Spurs are one more year older!!!!

To me Miami was the fluke but that Piston team was excellent. I thought that if the Spurs had gone to the Finals that year they would have probably lost. The Piston's D taht year was just unbelievable. Anyway Hedo was blowing in the playoffs and we just weren't clicking as in '03.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Hahahahahhahahaha. 2 things you'll never catch me with. Being in a restaurant that is rated less than A (you do have restaurant ratings in San Antonio, right?) and me being on a Hyundai, much less own it. Yuck!!!

Next thing you tell us is you don't drink just any regular coffee.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Do you think anyone here specially a reg gives a fucking shit if you post here or not?

And Pistons were not fucking fluke, bud. They owned you, owned the title that year, then ran us smooth out of the house in a race to the fucking cellar for 2005. They got more respect from me than any piss ass bitch fucker tard eating Lakergasm you hail from.

The Pistons were lucky Karl Malone was hurt, just like the Spurs are lucky 20-year old up and coming Andrew Bynum is hurt... It's all good.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:17 AM
The Pistons were lucky Karl Malone was hurt, just like the Spurs are lucky 20-year old up and coming Andrew Bynum is hurt... It's all good.

Karl Malone was old.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Karl Malone was old.

Old enough to put Timmie and his Spurs away that year.

J.T.
05-26-2008, 12:18 AM
One time I took a shit in the Pacific Ocean and named it Los Angeles.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:19 AM
Old enough to put Timmie and his Spurs away that year.

Old enough to get owned by the Wallaces that year.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:20 AM

I'm sure you get solace in that fact. I hear ya.

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm sure you get solace in that fact. I hear ya.

This cheers me up

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk156/Wildcardmanu/fisher18wo.gif

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk156/Wildcardmanu/crying2.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk156/Wildcardmanu/kobeinside.jpg

jag
05-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Hahahahahhahahaha. 2 things you'll never catch me with. Being in a restaurant that is rated less than A

Silly me...all along i thought they rated restaurants on a 1-5 Stars scale. A-Z must be the new thing.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Silly me...all along i thought they rated restaurants on a 1-5 Stars scale. A-Z must be the new thing.

Oppps, I forgot. You're in San Antonio. Sorry about your luck, bud.

Brutalis

Lucky.. just like landing Gasol lucky? No wait, that was an under the table smile handshake sort of deal. Being Mr. A restaurant man I bet you know all about that kind of shit right?

You come off like you're rich and all shiny blingy type. Tell me, when you fucking die, do you get to take it with you?

ducks
Thanks....and for the record, regardless of who wins this series, rest assured that you will not own this place.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:24 AM

Don't deny it, you got :owned

jag
05-26-2008, 12:25 AM

Yep.."Good Ol Rocky Top" San Antonio...:rolleyes

cobbler
05-26-2008, 12:25 AM

Actually, he only played in one game.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Lucky.. just like landing Gasol lucky? No wait, that was an under the table smile handshake sort of deal. Being Mr. A restaurant man I bet you know all about that kind of shit right?

It was a business decision the Grizzlies made. They wanted expiring contracts to go with drafts and a young prospect like Javaris Crittenon. Sorry your GM didn't have to foresight to see this.

You come off like you're rich and all shiny blingy type. Tell me, when you fucking die, do you get to take it with you?

Talking from experience? Who are you? Judas Iscariot reincarnated?

cobbler

What a class act you are!:lmao

nfg3

But that's part of sports. Being healthy is important as you stated. Take Manu for instance. A healthy Manu helps the Spurs win game 1. If he played in game 1 like he did tonight I don't think it can be viewed any other way. But that's my opinion. Or if you want to trip down memory lane go back to '02. DRob injures his back in the last week of the season. We had the lead in 4 of the 5 games played going into the 4th Q. I frankly believe that if he was healthy we win that series reagrdless of Kobe/Shaq. His D and rebounding would have been the difference down the stretch IMO. You got way too many 2nd chance points in that series due to his lack of mobility.

Believe me if TD gets hurt WE'RE TOAST. :bang

:flag:

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Actually, he only played in one game.
Played in one game and still got owned?

jag
05-26-2008, 12:27 AM

Thanks for your input.

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:28 AM

Thanks for the confidence booster. Lakerfan is good for something!

cobbler
05-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Played in one game and still got owned?

I would say a 4-1 series loss would mean the whole team got owned. You implied that malone got owned by the wallaces. That simply was not the case. He didnt play in that series.

Who did the Lakers beat to get there BTW?

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:30 AM
I would say a 4-1 series loss would mean the whole team got owned. You implied that malone got owned by the wallaces. That simply was not the case. He didnt play in that series.

Let me guess... Timmie and his loser buddies?

WildcardManu
05-26-2008, 12:31 AM
Let me guess... Timmie and his loser buddies?

Ding ding ding :frying:

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:34 AM
It was a business decision the Grizzlies made. They wanted expiring contracts to go with drafts and a young prospect like Javaris Crittenon. Sorry your GM didn't have to foresight to see this.

Business decision it was. One we will never know about. Much like one will never know what happened with Kobe and that girl in that room that night. You, me, bitch next to me, ya momma, nobody will, ever. They didn't want shit, you guys filled in the blanks to make it work, and whatever the deal was that the world didn't get to see to counter the one they gave you that everyone, did, get to see.. so tell me what foresight does any GM have to get to see this? On the Lakers payroll in the front office?

Why does Lakerfan play with double edge swords? They are small and weak compared to the NBA voice. You guys are not magicians you know, we can see. Talk all the Hollywood shit you want, you guys are best at it. Money always talks to you guys, but to real people, teams not caught in your circus we can even sometimes see our own shit. Lakerfan won't, not his bitch, not his momma, ever.

And yes I am.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:35 AM
Fuck yeah SA is a great place to live.

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:36 AM

Acutally it was other Spurfan who brought up the Wallaces. Your complete disregard for even the most basic forum reading protocols has been unacceptable!

How must one reply to one who not know true meaning to thread? One is confused...

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Business decision it was. One we will never know about. Much like one will never know what happened with Kobe and that girl in that room that night. You, me, bitch next to me, ya momma, nobody will, ever. They didn't want shit, you guys filled in the blanks to make it work, and whatever the deal was that the world didn't get to see to counter the one they gave you that everyone, did, get to see.. so tell me what foresight does any GM have to get to see this? On the Lakers payroll in the front office?

Why does Lakerfan play with double edge swords? They are small and weak compared to the NBA voice. You guys are not magicians you know, we can see. Talk all the Hollywood shit you want, you guys are best at it. Money always talks to you guys, but to real people, teams not caught in your circus we can even sometimes see our own shit. Lakerfan won't, not his bitch, not his momma, ever.

And yes I am.

What happened in that room was that the next day, Kate Faver bragged about how well endowed Kobe was in a party. Now talk to me how many dudes she was with after Kobe that night... that's certainly what the courts found. Anyways, I don't want to talk about a case tha was dismissed, a rape case that couldn't be proven. A girl who bragged she was with Kobe hours before she was persuaded by her mother to sue.

As far as the trade goes... you sound like a bitter Gregg Popovich... you only have your GM to blame... his incompetency. If Kupchak could pull something like that, your GM should too.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:40 AM
That's ok, RC will figure it out. Eventually.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Here's one for the Spurs fans... Sorry about your luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLcwH2Qik3k

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Aerosmith? They're older than Horry.

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:45 AM
What happened in that room was that the next day, Kate Faver bragged about how well endowed Kobe was in a party. Now talk to me how many dudes she was with after Kobe that night... that's certainly what the courts found. Anyways, I don't want to talk about a case tha was dismissed, a rape case that couldn't be proven. A girl who bragged she was with Kobe hours before she was persuaded by her mother to sue.

As far as the trade goes... you sound like a bitter Gregg Popovich... you only have your GM to blame... his incompetency. If Kupchak could pull something like that, your GM should too.

No Lakerfan you do not understand.

Firstly calling her by her first name is seriously ill. The bitch was a hoe, no fucking shit. Why do you think Kobe got some? A'cause she was a fucking WHORE. She fucking croaked, she got paid, she shutup, case closed. Don't be such a fucking stupid "American Justice System is Awesome" gullible retard.

Just silly Lakerfan does not just admit to that. Kobe got him some, paid the bitch, she shutup.. its happened before the same way a trillion times to professional athletes. And no telling how many girls Kobe has fucked legally! Why is he even married? Anyways I'm getting off key here.

The Gasol trade had shit to do with GMs of any team, not picking up on some random rumors.. anything of the sort. Jerry West has strings in the Memphis Grizzlies Franchise still. The whole deal was fixed, just on a more obvious scale than Boston over last summer. You are the fuckers who got it, so of course I don't mind silly Lakerfan not admitting to this one.

Once again a case of one team vs 29. We all know 'sup.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Like I said. Sorry about your luck. Mitch had the smarts to get it done, and your GM would do it to if he had it.

Brutalis
05-26-2008, 12:55 AM
You failed, coiled up and and produced fetal position like replies. Therefor I must depart from this thread for good. Good luck in future threads.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 12:57 AM
You failed, coiled up and and produced fetal position like replies. Therefor I must depart from this thread for good. Good luck in future threads.

Don't come here with your garbage. "Therefor?" LMAO!!!! Get lost, punk!

m33p0
05-26-2008, 12:58 AM
This cheers me up

:lmao

DazedAndConfused
05-26-2008, 01:14 AM
No Lakerfan you do not understand.

Firstly calling her by her first name is seriously ill. The bitch was a hoe, no fucking shit. Why do you think Kobe got some? A'cause she was a fucking WHORE. She fucking croaked, she got paid, she shutup, case closed. Don't be such a fucking stupid "American Justice System is Awesome" gullible retard.

Just silly Lakerfan does not just admit to that. Kobe got him some, paid the bitch, she shutup.. its happened before the same way a trillion times to professional athletes. And no telling how many girls Kobe has fucked legally! Why is he even married? Anyways I'm getting off key here.

The Gasol trade had shit to do with GMs of any team, not picking up on some random rumors.. anything of the sort. Jerry West has strings in the Memphis Grizzlies Franchise still. The whole deal was fixed, just on a more obvious scale than Boston over last summer. You are the fuckers who got it, so of course I don't mind silly Lakerfan not admitting to this one.

Once again a case of one team vs 29. We all know 'sup.

I suppose Brent Barry coming back to the Spurs was just pure coincidence right?

J.T.
05-26-2008, 01:17 AM
I suppose Brent Barry coming back to the Spurs was just pure coincidence right?

Oh so dude comes back to his old team mainly because his wife and kids didn't want to move to a new city and suddenly there's all kinds of back alley collusion that's worse than the kind that was involved in the Gasol deal?

DIAF please.

SPARKY
Yeah. Barry doesn't cost as much though.

SPARKY
Oh so dude comes back to his old team mainly because his wife and kids didn't want to move to a new city and suddenly there's all kinds of back alley collusion that's worse than the kind that was involved in the Gasol deal.

Yeah, that was rather convenient.

Critter
05-26-2008, 01:24 AM
well injuries are all apart of sports
currently kobe is playing with a torn ligament. fisher is hurting. pau has a bad back. sasha toe is killing him. ariza just came back. mihm is still stiff mihm. bynum is hurt

it was unfortunate that malone was injured or the lakers would of won

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah. Barry doesn't cost as much though.

Oh, it's all about the money? The Spurs are cheap!!!

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Speaking of cheap... If Pop coached the Lakers, he would make at least $10 million a season... That would be his market value. Too bad for Pop and his agent, they fell for the "cost of living in San Antonio is not as much as it is in L.A." Suckers!!!

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Oh, it's all about the money? The Spurs are cheap!!!

They are sometimes.

Try again.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 01:51 AM
OK, whatever that is above needs to disappear.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 01:58 AM
ROFL

Such is life, bud. Talk to Pop, he ,knows.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 02:00 AM
Pop is paid well in SA. No drama and no pretension. It's safe to say he likes it there.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 02:03 AM
Pop is paid well in SA. No drama and no pretension. It's safe to say he likes it there.

Sure. He likes it there so he settles. Dang, he could make so much more if he was smarter.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 02:06 AM
Sure. He likes it there so he settles. Dang, he could make so much more if he was smater.

He's pretty 'smat' as it is. No douchebags to deal with, plenty of coin, and he can be left the fuck alone when he wants to be. Settling is doing what others expect you to do. You might figure that out one day kiddo.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:08 AM

Thats actually not true - the Grizzlies only made the Lakers aware of this potential trade. Nobody else knew until it waw too late. This was a lame trade and you can try disguising it as much as you want but that's the truth.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Thats actually not true - the Grizzlies only made the Lakers aware of this potential trade. Nobody else knew until it waw too late. This was a lame trade and you can try disguising it as much as you want but that's the truth.

Talk to the owner of the Grizzliess who authorized the trade. He was losing money and Pau wasn't helping. They were going nowhere with Pau so why not relieve the organization with a $20,000,000 annual loss? Like I said, it was a business decision and it's too bad your GM wasn't good enough to see this before it was "too late." Losers.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:11 AM
I tested positive for G-A-M-E

ban?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Talk to the owner of the Grizzliess who authorized the trade. He was losing money and Pau wasn't helping. They were going nowhere with Pau so why not relieve the organization with a $20,000,000 annual loss? Like I said, it was a business decision and it's too bad your GM wasn't good enough to see this before it was "too late." Losers.

I don't think you understand. They didn't tell no one Pau was available!!!! they only made the Lakers aware of it..

Hope you get it now.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Simple fact: Mitch committed a highway robbery that your GM could not pull. Sorry about your luck but that's how the cookie crumbles. Losers.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Simple fact: Mitch committed a highway robbery that your GM could not pull. Sorry about your luck but that's how the cookie crumbles. Losers.

Nice! so you acknowledge it was a robbery. Well, that's some development there.

so you think the lakers are smarter because they cheated... pretty nice please allow me to laugh at you :lmao

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 02:17 AM
If the Kupcake was that brilliant he would've figured out a way to pick up a couple stars with the #28 and 57 picks.

aka_USAPA
05-26-2008, 02:19 AM

so you think the lakers are smarter because they cheated... pretty nice please allow me to laugh at you :lmao

Cheat? Everything was legal baby. The NBA endorsed it. You are sounding like a sour-puss Popovich. There was nothing illegal about that trade. You're just upset because your GM was not good enough to pull something like that.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Cheat? Everything was legal baby. The NBA endorsed it. You are sounding like a sour-puss Popovich. There was nothing illegal about that trade. You're just upset because your GM was not good enough to pull something like that.

NO, im actually not upset with the gm of the spurs for not trading in gasol if he knew it was available - he's not my GM, its the spurs gm.

The spurs traded good enough with what was known available at that moment.

I really dont care other than to point out the fallacy of your statement and the FACT only one team was made aware of Gasol being available.

Now go ahead and spit more inconsequential venom.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:08 AM

Without the blinders, how did the Lakers cheat in this trade?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Without the blinders, how did the Lakers cheat in this trade?

I already explained to you above - you fail at simple understanding. not my problem.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:11 AM
The Spurs are a class organization and a lot of their fans are on the level, taking after their team. Got to give the team and its fans that. Even if the Spurs come back to win, I will be proud to have taken the Spurs to 7 games. Afterall, they are the defending champions.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:12 AM
I already explained to you above - you fail at simple understanding. not my problem.

That's cheating according to your definition. Not according to the most basic and conventional definition of the word. If it helps you feel better, more power to you but you're living in a world outside of reality. Before we know it, you will define $10 to be a $1,000,000. :lol:lol:lol:lol

ballhog
05-28-2008, 12:13 AM
This cheers me up

hahahahahahah
That just made my day. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:14 AM
hahahahahahah
That just made my day. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

If my imagination serves me right, it's the Spurs and their who feel like crying right now, the Kobe and the Lakers.

timmydidit
05-28-2008, 12:14 AM
attention whore

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:16 AM
attention whore

Quotes like these, Spurs fans can never accuse any other fan base unclassy.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2008, 12:21 AM
That's cheating according to your definition. Not according to the most basic and conventional definition of the word. If it helps you feel better, more power to you but you're living in a world outside of reality. Before we know it, you will define $10 to be a $1,000,000. :lol:lol:lol:lol

Its clear you have your blinders on. Nobody is making a case for being an idiot for not taking advantage of a situation but the bottom line in Gasol's case is that only the Lakers were told he was available - so there's no room for other GMs to see that one coming. Hope you get it now after 10 replies.

On another note, this is a Spurs forum and they can really call you out all they want.

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:24 AM
On another note, this is a Spurs forum and they can really call you out all they want.

Call me out as much as you want. But don't call something the NBA called legal, and something the team that made the trade (Grizzlies) fair, cheating. That's just not a very sensible take. That's a weak take.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Call me out as much as you want. But don't call something the NBA called legal, and something the team that made the trade (Grizzlies) fair, cheating. That's just not a very sensible take. That's a weak take.

ok :yawn

aka_USAPA
05-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Besides, it was well documented that Gasol asked to be traded. It was no secret but I understand, you have to find ways to make yourself feel better. It's all good, bro. The Lakers are the better team. Just deal with it.