PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE KEEP ZO off MY TV

tmtcsc
05-26-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm tired of that stupid ass commercial and having to look at that dude's mug. Enough already. And for damn sakes Dwayne, get Chuck dem sox !

Ghazi
05-26-2008, 01:15 AM
agreed, I hate anything affiliated with the '06 Heat. the 2006 NBA finals were a crime :D

Benvolio_Montague
05-26-2008, 01:17 AM
He needs them for his footsies.

BlackSwordsMan
05-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Could you beat tiger?
Just say No.

SPARKY
05-26-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm tired of that stupid ass commercial and having to look at that dude's mug. Enough already. And for damn sakes Dwayne, get Chuck dem sox !

Star Jones has them. Probably the same size.

E20
05-26-2008, 02:19 AM
A couple of commericals that are fucking annoying and I hate:

The goddamn Dockers Commerical
The fucking KG gatorade commerical
The fucking Gatorade Alonzo pool/golf commerical
The goddamn Volkswagon SUV commerical, I hate teh bitch playing the drums and the goddamn car itself

AlamoSpursFan
05-26-2008, 04:39 AM
If I see one more ad for ANY shitty "TNT Original Series"...specifically The Closer and House Of Payne I think I will start bleeding profusely from both eyes.

Memo to TNT executives...the law of diminishing returns kicked in for those spots a LONG FUCKING TIME AGO! I might have felt compelled to watch your shitty offerings if you ran the occasional "hey, check these shows out, will ya?" spots, but shoving that Kyra Sedgwick broad and the fat dude in the aluminum jogging suit down my throat every 3-4 minutes is just too much.

And if you're going to tagline your sitcom "the funniest show in cable history", you might want to show...oh, I don't know...maybe ONE funny clip of the show in the commercials. Some of the Bill Engvall clips were funny when they were in his stand up set, but at least they have a foundation in humor. That House Of Payne shit just looks painfully dumb.

foodie2
05-26-2008, 07:01 AM
Yes, and having Reggie Miller and Doug Collins say, "Very funny, Marv. Very funny." after every commercial for that shit is also getting very, very old.

ShoogarBear
05-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Getting the TNT commercials for their own shows rammed down your throat is part of tradition. Remember Into the West? I'm immune to it by now.